Friday weighers

Thanks newniki2013 I think I just need a bit of support lol x I am doing well with dinners most days I have meat and loads of veg no potatoes or anything im not as motivated as when I did sw the first time but then I was going to a group, n if I was bad at the weekend id just not hardly eat for a few days which is not good this time im trying to eat sensibly but must admit I do have a few things I shouldnt now and again but I havent put on so far weighed today and sts again guess its better than a gain x

2lbs off for me which makes up for my STS last week - and I've now achieved my half stone award :D

STS but im actually quite pleased because I've been on half term, had 3 meals out and lots of nights with a drink.

1.5 on for me. Not a happy bunny but life got in the way this week. Trips to hospital that were unplanned and unprepared for. Also needed a visit from the TF so not going to worry too much, hopefully it'll come off next week.

I'm sure it will come straight back off next week x

1lb on for me this week, am amazed that was I gained tbh as had long weekend at Butlins with lots of good and alcohol and chocolate fudge cake and mcdonalds. Naughty but nice. Back at work next week so will be able to stick to plan more easily.

Well done all you losers. I hope to celebrate a loss with you next week.

Good luck everyone for tomorrows weigh in x :)

Think Im going to need it! Absolutely dreading getting on the scales. Think I need to get back to basics, maybe even sit in on the new member talk again. Feel like Im getting too complacent (not to mention life getting in the way!)

Arrgh, so moment of truth tomorrow. I've kind of prepared myself for another STS tomorrow (same last week too). Just hoping it's not worse, a gain! Sorting this out next week, determined for a good loss next Friday!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sts this week, stuck at 12st 11lb, lets hope for a loss next week!!

1lb off here! Woohoo FINALLY got my 1st award. Onwards and downwards for my challenge of 6lb off in March :)

Gain of 1.75lb for me, feel dissappointed but it was to be expected this week! It's half term here so straight away I wasn't going be walking 2 miles a day, and then I just couldn't stick to it! More determined this week, I'm gonna get back into the 14's next Friday!!!

2lb off for me! Got my 1 1/2 award Woohoo! :D
I can't believe it, had a very naughty weekend. Husbands birthday this Sunday so this one will be tough too. Aw well got to have a life :)

Oh oh...4 on for me. I was bad due to it being star week shocked it wasn't more. Had prepared myself for it. Have to work twice as hard this week to get it bk off and prepare better for star week next time. Also think I'm going to start a food diary on here so people can steer me in right direction if I'm making mistakes. I'm a mellow slimmer this week as I was expecting a gain.

Back