Friday weighers

Hope it's ok for me to join in here - I'm a restarter and this week was my first week back on plan. I had a lovely big loss of 6.5 lbs which I'm delighted with.

Fantastic results for both of you, well done! :)

Can't believe it! 4lbs off today!! :eek: I upped my exercise this week and stuck to plan 100% so expected a loss but this is mega, I haven't lost that much in one week since my first SW week back in 2008 :D

Fab result. There have been some really big losses this week :)

If only it could continue!! I have a bit of a naughty weekend planned tonight and tomorrow (bad dinner tonight + booze then the same again tomorrow) but trying a fishy week from Sunday - Thursday to try and turn it around. Quite like the idea of a challenge too :)

Will be posting updates in my diary and on the fishy week thread if anyone is interested. Hope you all have a great week! xx

1.5 off for me this week. Im glad it was a loss but not happy it was so small. Really worked hard this week and there was nothing on my done diary we could see getting in my way :-(

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fingers and everything else crossed for tomorrow morning WI. I have been on plan all week except for a few extra sneaky syns at the weekend but hopefully staying around or just below 10 syns every day since will make up for that. I'd love to get my 1 stone sticker :fingerscrossed:

Good luck everyone for tomorrow, hope we all have losses

Morning everyone. Just got weighed and as I'd suspected nothing, STS. Gutted but at least it wasn't a gain. :(
It's my birthday next week so going out for a meal so could be even worse after that. Just going to try to be extra careful the rest of the week.
Good luck to everyone x

2lb down this week, really happy with that as I have had a pants couple of weeks, should be 12st6 by now at least but am 12st9 today!

1.7lb loss this week, probably would have been more but I've not been well so not been going to the gym! Oh well I've now lost 10%, club 10 award woo!

4lbs on last week.......3.5lbs off this week I am so happy. I was hoping for 2lbs never imagined I'd lose nearly all my gain in one week. I feel back on track now. I am a VERY happy slimmer this week...plus I got to enjoy pancake day with my daughter putting lots of unhealthy toppings on them so good week all around.

2 1/2lbs off for me this week which was a total shock :D I also got Greatest Loser ^_^

Back