Friday weighers

Woohoo! So excited. 3lb off, into the 15's & my Club 10 award!!!:bliss:

Wow!! 2lb off for me. I'm stunned it was my husbands birthday this week so we've had meals out, birthday cake etc I was honestly expecting a gain. 9.5lbs in 6 weeks slow and steady but going in the right direction. Very happy slimmer this week. Congrats to everyone on their losses this week.

Sts this week but been poorly and so up and down this week that im surprised I didn't have a gain!

Xx

HI everyone.

Massive Congrats on the great losses. Hope you dont mind me joining you. I am doing Slimming World form home and will weigh every Friday...

Best of luck for a great week ahead. xxxx

Good to have you here Purplestar. Good luck with your weigh in next week. I'm also doing SW at home, this forum really helps :)

Morning all :) Doing SW from home...again!!!!... and have just found this thread. Started at around 15st but was weighed by doctor 3 weeks ago at 14st 9lb,so I'm taking that as my official starting point. Have done menu plans,started a diary and am weighing in on Fridays. My doctor gave me 10st 9lb as an ideal weight so....here goes!!! Will report back on Friday :)

Morning all :) Doing SW from home...again!!!!... and have just found this thread. Started at around 15st but was weighed by doctor 3 weeks ago at 14st 9lb,so I'm taking that as my official starting point. Have done menu plans,started a diary and am weighing in on Fridays. My doctor gave me 10st 9lb as an ideal weight so....here goes!!! Will report back on Friday :)

Glad you could join us :)

2lb I'm so happy. Everytime I get weighed I expect to stay the same or gain so everytime I don't is such a great feeling & makes me determined to carry on :D
Good luck today everyone xx

Half a lb on, expected more really was really ill last weekend and barely ate for 4 days but then made up for it the rest of the week lol!! Xx

1/2lb off for me. Shocked it wasn't a gain so happy with my 1/2lb now upto 10lb total so hopefully a week or two to my first stone. Content slimmer this week. Congratulations to everyone on their losses.

Back