Friday weighers

Well,14st dead on this morning so that's a total of 9lb in the last 3 weeks :-D Going to buy some new scales today and report back every Friday. Have a good weekend everyone :)

1lb off which is a miracle giving that i was stuck in hospital for days!

Very happy and officially in the next stone bracket, hello 13s! .x.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I STS this week but was off plan from Friday - Monday only back on Tues and Thurs as ended up having a banoffee for dessert on Wed!! I think the half marathon training is maybe starting to pay off!

Well done everyone!! Some great losses and for those who didn't, today is the start of a new week - yippeee! xx

1.5 off this week (delayed reply as have been on holiday in Cornwall) and I've left the 13s again. :)

Well done everyone!

Congratulations!!

Just wanted to wish everyone luck for the weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed for everyone.

Sts again this week, about 3 weeks in a row now although it's no ones fault but my own as I just havnt been trying, was poorly, then had a stomach but, aunt flo is due to visit and now I have a stinking cold! 4 weeks until my holiday and I want at least another 3 lb off!!

1.5lb off this week. Not had the best week food wise so I'm happy with that! 8lb to go until goal.. Need to update my stats x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sts again this week, about 3 weeks in a row now although it's no ones fault but my own as I just havnt been trying, was poorly, then had a stomach but, aunt flo is due to visit and now I have a stinking cold! 4 weeks until my holiday and I want at least another 3 lb off!!

Thats better than a gain :) 3lb in 4 weeks is TOTALLY doable! heck you could do that in 1 week if you stuck to plan :) fingers crossed your cold doesnt stand in the way too much, if you need any help, just ask :) .x.x.

I usually get weighed on supermarket scales but they're out of order this week so had to pop on my mums which don't do 1/2 pounds etc but it says...1lb off for me this week. I haven't eaten since Tuesday due to illness so I was expecting a little more but I'm satisfied with my loss just a little impatient as I'm 3lbs off my first stone but hey 11lbs is excellent.

Thats better than a gain :) 3lb in 4 weeks is TOTALLY doable! heck you could do that in 1 week if you stuck to plan :) fingers crossed your cold doesnt stand in the way too much, if you need any help, just ask :) .x.x.

Thankyou, just found it really hard to get back on the plan while im still feeling poorly, really cant be bothered to cook from scratch lol!! Xx

If you read my last post about me having to get weighed on different scales this is a continuation me and my friend both do slimming world and we tell each other our losses/gains on weigh in days I explained about the different scales and she told me the doctors surgery has exactly the same ones as the supermarket feeling a little robbed seen as though I haven't eaten since Tuesday i thought why not go to the docs sooo glad I did because on their scales I have lost 3.5lbs this week which means I am now 1/2lb off my stone. Sooo happy :D

Sts for me. No real surprise considering how many 'odd' glasses of wine have passed my lips this week!!! Thought I could get away with it (it's not PROPER food) but no... Back to the green tea lol!!! Well done all you other losers :)

2 1/2 lbs off for me and FINALLY got my 6 1/2 stone award! I could do flips! Honestly, didnt have the best week but all the swaps I made definitely paid off.x.

2 1/2 lbs off for me and FINALLY got my 6 1/2 stone award! I could do flips! Honestly, didnt have the best week but all the swaps I made definitely paid off.x.

Congratulations thats amazing

Back