Friday weighers

Thank you so much :) its been a really tough few weeks for me, life getting in the way and SW taking a bit of a back seat but I am so over the moon!

2 1/2 lbs off for me and FINALLY got my 6 1/2 stone award! I could do flips! Honestly, didnt have the best week but all the swaps I made definitely paid off.x.

That's fantastic, well done on your new award :clap::clap:

I've put 1lb on. I'm not surprised after a weekend away & then a curry with the girls when I got back. I'm back on track now & have been since Wed so it probably would have been worse. Next week hopefully I'll be back moving in the right direction :eek:

1lb gain for me but I am completely fine with it because I only lost 3.5 last week due to illness so I was expecting to put it all back on so quite shocked tbh. Guna be a really really good girl because next week will be 3 weeks I've tried for my stone award I got as close as 1/2 lb and now I'm back to 1 1/2lb :( but I will get there...if it kills me I will get there.

-2lb for me! Only 10lb to target!! Aiming for single figures to target next week so I'll take even a 0.5lb loss :D xx

That's fantastic well done. Sure you'll get more than 1/2 next week

I stayed the same again. Did have wine at the weekend but have been good the rest of the time. I am at a weight that I have got stuck on 2 or 3 times before when I have tried to lose weight.

Oh well, relaxing things a little for 2 weeks as off work with the kids and got some trips planned. Will be away for weigh in next week so will probably leave it, or weigh in early.

3lb off! Really really happy. Got my 2st award :party0019:

Hi everyone, I'm a Friday weigher, had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 7lb. :)

Holiday next week so hoping to get a maintain when I weigh in in 2 weeks.

Hi everyone, I'm a Friday weigher, had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 7lb. :)

Holiday next week so hoping to get a maintain when I weigh in in 2 weeks.

That's a fantastic start! Well done :D

Thank you x

3lbs off for me this week which takes me just 3lb away from my 7 stone! and I got young slimmer of the year for our group too ^_^

Hey guys down another 1lb! Taking me to a total loss of 2st 1lb :) started January 4th! =)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back