Friday weighers

1.5lb loss for me and........MY STONE AWARD!! Woohoo finally got there lol so happy. Very very happy slimmer this week. Congratulations to everyone on their losses this week.

Thanks I didn't think it was going to happen I got down to 1/2lb from my stone and then bk to 1 1/2lb just lucky because trust me I have not been good this week. I was expecting a gain so nice surprise for me this morning.

Hi ladies, can i join you? I weigh in on a friday at home. I had a bit of time off of sw and tried healthy eating but i get so lost along the way with all the contradicting info out there. Im just doing it at home for now as hubby has started work and i have 3 babies under 3 so its hard to get to group.

I weighed in at 13st2lb this morning, today is my 1st day back on plan

Hello and welcome to the Friday weighers :) i have a 2 and 3 year old so I love that I can get to group, its the only time I get a hot cup of coffee lol.

3lb off for me and my 7stone award :D I was so pleased as I've been really ill and being on plan hasn't been my priority though I have tried.

Just 1 stone to target and 14 weeks until my birthday! Can't believe it finally feels like target is achievable, definitely going to be the best present I could ever have!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi guys. I have started to get weighed on a Friday as it is the beginning of the weekend and that's when I tend to go awol and off plan. So I figured weigh in on Friday and be more focused.
So I lost 2lb this week bringing me down to 18stone (again) :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello and welcome to the Friday weighers :) i have a 2 and 3 year old so I love that I can get to group, its the only time I get a hot cup of coffee lol.

3lb off for me and my 7stone award :D I was so pleased as I've been really ill and being on plan hasn't been my priority though I have tried.

Just 1 stone to target and 14 weeks until my birthday! Can't believe it finally feels like target is achievable, definitely going to be the best present I could ever have!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Seriously, well done! You get therefor your birthday I'm sure :)

Are we all getting nervous yet?! I literally was 100% on plan yesterday but feel like I ate soooo much!!! Forget sometimes how this really doesn't feel like a diet! x

I'm very nervous. We were away at the weekend & totally off plan. Fully expect a gain.
I'd booked several weekends away before I decided to try SW & it's making things difficult to say the least. Fortunately nothing else now until end of May so going to try to buckle down & try to get some decent loses in before then :rolleyes:

I'm very nervous. We were away at the weekend & totally off plan. Fully expect a gain.
I'd booked several weekends away before I decided to try SW & it's making things difficult to say the least. Fortunately nothing else now until end of May so going to try to buckle down & try to get some decent loses in before then :rolleyes:

You've got a good few weeks, so lots of opportunities to get a weight loss result.

I keep swaying whether I've been successful. I did SW when I was pregnant and I was very very successful (only gained 1 stone) but haven't been successful with losing weight (after my baby weight). I so desperately want this to work. I don't want to do any other diet plan

You've got a good few weeks, so lots of opportunities to get a weight loss result.

I keep swaying whether I've been successful. I did SW when I was pregnant and I was very very successful (only gained 1 stone) but haven't been successful with losing weight (after my baby weight). I so desperately want this to work. I don't want to do any other diet plan

Thanks I hope so.
I'm sure you'll do well. It sounds like you're ready to lose that weight now and SW is the right place, just look at all the success stories on here. I'm sure you'll be one of them too :)

Back