Friday weighers

Are we all getting nervous yet?! I literally was 100% on plan yesterday but feel like I ate soooo much!!! Forget sometimes how this really doesn't feel like a diet! x

Ohhh thays mean Opal_Lilly! I have been house/dog sitting for 4 days now and had to put up with teenage food plus my home made soup. ( which didn't last more than 2 days ) I'm not looking forward to it at all. And I haven't postwd what I've consumed either. :eek::confused::eek::mad:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im fully expecting a gain this week. Its my 3rd week of being too ill to eat properly (luckily managed 2 weeks good losses) but this week I've been snacking more and just picking so think its going to be a nasty shock on the scales. At least I can put it down to health and not bingeing or not knowing though.

I'm also expecting a gain this week :( when I've been at home I've been 100% on plan but being half term I have been out quite a bit and eating out has probably used up double my syn allowance. I'll find out tomorrow how much this week has cost me weight wise and back on track next week as half terms over. Good luck to everybody for tomorrow's weigh in. Fingers crossed.

hi, its my first day today. please may i join you?
i weigh 12st 11.5lb

Ooops 2lb on :cry:
Glad no more weekends away or meals out for a while

STS and 100% happy with that because totally deserved a gain.

+0.5lb for me.... had a 100% week with 2 fast days so not quite sure what's going on :confused:

That is odd, sure it'll be back off & more next week. :)
2 fast days?

That is odd, sure it'll be back off & more next week. :)
2 fast days?

I'm suchhhhh a slow loser but it just doesn't feel fair!

I do a mixture of 5:2 and SW so two days a week I have 500 calories :)

Not sure about next week... I'm away at a wedding tomorrow and then 3-4 days with my family away so lots of eating out and wine (I've been off booze for lent) so I'm sure I'll have a deserved gain next week xx

I joined SW online last month as I don`t have a schedule that allows for weekly classes. I`m enjoying it, and Friday is weigh-in day for me, slow but sure, just 0.5lb off for me too... and I`ve been meticulous with food intake. :sigh:

I'm suchhhhh a slow loser but it just doesn't feel fair!

I do a mixture of 5:2 and SW so two days a week I have 500 calories :)

Not sure about next week... I'm away at a wedding tomorrow and then 3-4 days with my family away so lots of eating out and wine (I've been off booze for lent) so I'm sure I'll have a deserved gain next week xx

I guess you'll have to go with the flow and try to do SW where possible.

I always find that when I go out with in law family meals I end up eating similar to everyone else (though that's probably cos my MIL seems to feel it's appropriate to comment on everyone's meal and make judgement.

I'd say go, enjoy and try damage limitations where possible :D

Okkkk well i was on a mini break on holiday for 5 days and came back with a pound gain..which is good i soppose! Im 15.2 now and im aiming to be 14.11 by end of April so 5lb loss in the next two weeks!! Fingers crossed. Extra easy plan x

Yay! 2lb loss. Away fir most of the week very challenging food wise but managed to resist a lot with a few exceptions! Great result for me.

Maintain for me which is better than the gain I expected. Its just down to not feeling well. Having flexi syns tomorrow night surely for alcohol (rare occasion!) straight back on plan already though, no cheat or treat days.x.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weighed in this morning as group was cancelled yesterday, -2.5lb, really pleased with that, even though it's for 2 weeks. One week on holiday, then 2 family children's birthdays and a meal out this week, was looking bad... lol

Back