Friday weighers

Thank you :) Need to refocus now, want to get to my first mini goal ASAP :)

Weighed in this morning as group was cancelled yesterday, -2.5lb, really pleased with that, even though it's for 2 weeks. One week on holiday, then 2 family children's birthdays and a meal out this week, was looking bad... lol

Well done. Hope you have a good week

Well done. Hope you have a good week

Thanks, I need a good week really, have so many weekends away, weigh in this friday, then the following weekend we're off to Dublin, 2 weeks after that it's a weekend in London, 3 weeks after that we're of to Wales, then in Sept another week away. Lol. Thankfully then I can really get stuck in! Haha

Thanks, I need a good week really, have so many weekends away, weigh in this friday, then the following weekend we're off to Dublin, 2 weeks after that it's a weekend in London, 3 weeks after that we're of to Wales, then in Sept another week away. Lol. Thankfully then I can really get stuck in! Haha

Wow sounds like you've got lots of fun coming your way too! Lol

I'm just aiming to stay in 10st this week. Recently I've got into 10st only to go off track and go back to 11st 1lbs. Not this time lol

I've not been 10 stone anything since I was a child... Lol. The lightest I've been as an adult is about 15 stone, maybe just dipping into the 14's very briefly. My heaviest was 24 stone..... :eek:

I've not been 10 stone anything since I was a child... Lol. The lightest I've been as an adult is about 15 stone, maybe just dipping into the 14's very briefly. My heaviest was 24 stone..... :eek:

Exactly the same but my heaviest was just under 23. When I did weight watchers 5/6 years ago I got to 15st 3lbs at the time I wasn't happy with that but being 21st 7lbs at last weeks weigh in 15st seems like perfection lol I will see 15 again lol

Yes you will! Nothing in life is easy, but I'm sure you'll get there.

I've just worked out that 15st 8lb takes me into double figures in KG, 99.09 :)

We can all do it :D

I've set myself mini goals till my one year anniversary with SW and I worked it out that at 2lb a week I cud lose 7st something which would take me into my 15s and I don't think 2lb a week is a lot. So yes we can all do it lol.

I've set myself mini goals till my one year anniversary with SW and I worked it out that at 2lb a week I cud lose 7st something which would take me into my 15s and I don't think 2lb a week is a lot. So yes we can all do it lol.

I know I'm still in the honeymoon period at the minute, but so far so good, I'm enjoying all the cooking of new things, and I'm in amazement most days that you don't have to slather food in butter/oil/cheese/grease etc to make it taste good :)

Just really depressed myself. As I'm short to get my BMI out of obese & into overweight I have to get down to 11st 5lb :(
That just makes it seem impossible for me to ever get into healthy :giveup:

Aww lovely! You'll get there.

I sometimes think the bmi chart does more harm than good.

My BMI is just under the overweight mark yet I'm in size 10/12's. It's completely mad!

The whole thing BMI and ideal weight is ridiculous for my height it says I shud be between 8st 7lbs and 10st 7lbs and I would never want to be as low as 8st 7lbs my mum is 2" shorter than me and she took this literally and is now 8st 2lb her ideal weight being 7 1/2 to 9 1/2 and my mum looks ill she was never heavy never came out of a size 12 but shes an 8-10 and she looks really unhealthy. And when my sister in law fell pregnant she was 10st something about my height and they wanted her to go to pregnancy fat club and called her overweight. Being healthy is one thing being told by medical professionals you're overweight at 5'4" and 10st is another. They're taking things too far no wonder so many people have eating disorders when they're given unrealistic goals. This is why I don't have a goal weight I just want to feel good in myself and I know I will be more than happy in a 14/16 jean if I lose more so be it but I will be perfectly happy if I don't.

Hi Everyone. Not feeling confident about tomorrow but hoping that I've lost last weeks gain. As long as it's not another gain I'll be ok. I got my Gold body magic award today so I'm very happy about that :D
Good luck for tomorrow x

Hi Everyone. Not feeling confident about tomorrow but hoping that I've lost last weeks gain. As long as it's not another gain I'll be ok. I got my Gold body magic award today so I'm very happy about that :D
Good luck for tomorrow x

Hiya, well done with your Gold body magic award that's fantastic!

I'm not confident about tomorrow either! :( I really want a loss but even though I've been 100% plan I'm not confident

I'm definitely not confident about tomorrow. I've been 100% on plan all week too, scales just don't seem to have moved much. :/

Oh well, if I get half a pound I'll be happy enough, will still 10lb for my first 4 weeks (which included a holiday, 2 birthdays with muchas cake and a couple of meals out)

Have to remember the bigger picture :)

Looks like a few of us are not confident in weighing in tomorrow. I'm due on next week and have ballooned. Have been pretty good this week as well apart from a few unavoidable hiccups! Well good luck guys.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

first week +1lb. I overate on 2 days and didn't eat as many vegs. not surprised.
:whoopass::whoopass::king2::109::kissass2:

Back