Friday weighers

Morning everyone.

Weighed in and after an initial panic of gaining.

I've weighed in officially and I've lost 0.2lbs.

I am content with it as the initial gain was 1.2lbs

I know it's probably not the amount you wanted but it's a loss and they're all good. :)

Looks like a few of us are not confident in weighing in tomorrow. I'm due on next week and have ballooned. Have been pretty good this week as well apart from a few unavoidable hiccups! Well good luck guys.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4lb on. Bummer! Drink loads of water and hope next week it will come off. Even though it will be star week.

3.5lbs loss for me this week. Very happy slimmer this week but I have been ill for over a week so hardly eaten.

Well done to everyone who lost and commiserations to those who gained - you'll be right back with the losses next week xx :) I have made the decision to only WI fortnightly to try and lessen the pressure and smooth out some of those horrible hormonal blips we all get. So I'm not officially having a WI today and will do my WI next Friday (I have had a sneaky peek at the scales and I appear to have stayed the same - couldn't resist) I am trying to focus less on the numbers and more on how I feel. We'll see how it works out, if I start to lose my grip on my weight then I'll rethink.

Well my scales did a little dip this morning and at WI I've lost 2lb. Really pleased with that :)

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone

I used to post on Monday at home weigh-in but been off the radar and off plan for quite a few months now
So i've got my old books out and weighed in today at 12st 13.5lb
Hope to get to know you over the coming weigh ins :)

Hi everyone, I have been going to slimming world classes but have missed a couple of weeks recently .Time to get back on track however I've been finding the weight loss very slow ( only 7lbs in 3 months) and although this is better than nothing it's very expensive going to class and not really my thing . I have decided to continue at home and have joined this site for motivation and support ....looking forward to chatting with everyone x

Hi everyone, I have been going to slimming world classes but have missed a couple of weeks recently .Time to get back on track however I've been finding the weight loss very slow ( only 7lbs in 3 months) and although this is better than nothing it's very expensive going to class and not really my thing . I have decided to continue at home and have joined this site for motivation and support ....looking forward to chatting with everyone x

Hello and welcome. I'm doing it from home and the support on here has been fantastic :)

Had a sneaky saturday weigh in this week and I've maintained. Usually I would be so disappointed but Im really pleased. Its not that I went off-plan because of Easter but having a very 'life is in the way' week. Even debating taking a SW break. But I went to see the damage expecting a gain of at least 3lb so was delighted with a STS. Definitely restored my faith a little bit :)

FRIDAY weigh in - 2lb loss now at 14st 13lbs :)

Good Luck today everyone :) .x.

Back