Friday weighers

Thinking of skipping weigh in this week just cannot take another downer this week

Ready as I'll ever be Had a half n half week half good half bad Hoping not to gain Have done 3 success express days so that should keep me on the straight and narrow

How about you zappacat??

I'm hoping for good news. At the beginning of April I lost 2, next week 2 on, then 2 back off, then 1 back on!!!!!! :devilangel:
It's been driving me mad
So this week I've been carrying around a food diary & trying to be honest about everything, even that extra glass of wine :rolleyes:
So hopefully it will have worked for me.
Fingers crossed for all of us x

Thinking of skipping weigh in this week just cannot take another downer this week

Hi I read that you're having a hard time. I hope things work out for you. Until then be kind to yourself, it's too easy to beat ourselves up :grouphugg:
Eat as healthily as you can in the circumstances & take a break from WI. Don't risk all your hard work by having a bad WI when you already have other things to worry about. Then when you're ready get back to SW. Take care :)

I'm actually quite hopeful for a loss tomorrow. After eating everything in sight over the weekend I'd be really pleased with 1-2lb. Either side of the weekend away I've stuck to less than 5 syns a day, so here's hoping! :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just weighed in & 3lb loss! So happy, hopefully I've turned the corner :party0049::bunnydance::party0049:

2lb off for me today Delighted with that :bliss:

Nice one Zappacat!!
Not too bad Opal lily best of luck for the week ahead

Well I don't know what's going on with my body, and or scales, but I got 5.5lb off!

So so happy with that, I should go to Dublin and eat everything I see more often!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I don't know what's going on with my body, and or scales, but I got 5.5lb off!

So so happy with that, I should go to Dublin and eat everything I see more often!

Wowza! Incredible loss this week - well done x

2lb off for me this week :D

This week's weight loss takes to me my first stone off in just 4 weeks... and I've had chocolate almost everyday! I love slimming world!
:heartpump: I'm hoping to shift 3lb next week to get my Club 10 award, (This is my official statement of intent :giggle:) so I'm planning 2 EE days and 5 SE days plus lots of body magic.

Good luck to everyone else with their Friday WIs x

2lb off for me this week :D

This week's weight loss takes to me my first stone off in just 4 weeks... and I've had chocolate almost everyday! I love slimming world!
:heartpump: I'm hoping to shift 3lb next week to get my Club 10 award, (This is my official statement of intent :giggle:) so I'm planning 2 EE days and 5 SE days plus lots of body magic.

Good luck to everyone else with their Friday WIs x

Well done Evolet You're on a roll Loving your positivity

I lost 2.5 so pleased, it got me my club ten!

I worked so hard for it though so will be happy to get a smaller loss next week as don't think I'm going to try quiet so hard this week lol.

Lost a pound! 14.12lbs x =) im aiming for a stone to get to 13.12 in 7 weeks! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back