Friday weighers

Hello Friday gang!

Apologies for my little rant but I'm really not looking forward to WI on Friday!

I feel like I must confess my syns (of which I did not count yesterday) :break_diet:. I went out with my family for the day and was completely off plan. I have also been greeted with my star week, so I'm really worried that I will get my first gain this week...

I just wondered, would I be best to have a few syn free days to counteract yesterday's indulgence or should I cut back to 5 syns per day? Any advice would be really appreciated on this :)

On a more positive note, rather than completely write off the week I am determined to get straight back to plan. I'm back on track today and have a huge pan of soup prepared for my lunches this week in attempt to fight off cravings for stodge and to up my Superfree. (Although soup isn't much of a swap for chocolate I know :giggle:)

Club 10, I'm still coming for you... If not this Friday, then the next! :character00115:

Hope you all had a lovely weekend :) xx

Hello Friday gang!

Apologies for my little rant but I'm really not looking forward to WI on Friday!

I feel like I must confess my syns (of which I did not count yesterday) :break_diet:. I went out with my family for the day and was completely off plan. I have also been greeted with my star week, so I'm really worried that I will get my first gain this week...

I just wondered, would I be best to have a few syn free days to counteract yesterday's indulgence or should I cut back to 5 syns per day? Any advice would be really appreciated on this :)

On a more positive note, rather than completely write off the week I am determined to get straight back to plan. I'm back on track today and have a huge pan of soup prepared for my lunches this week in attempt to fight off cravings for stodge and to up my Superfree. (Although soup isn't much of a swap for chocolate I know :giggle:)

Club 10, I'm still coming for you... If not this Friday, then the next! :character00115:

Hope you all had a lovely weekend :) xx

If you had a day if indulgence the lower you can keep your syns till WI the better. If you can do syn free, great, but if that's likely to make you feel 'denied' then allow yourself a few syns each day, you're less likely to cheat then x

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

If you had a day if indulgence the lower you can keep your syns till WI the better. If you can do syn free, great, but if that's likely to make you feel 'denied' then allow yourself a few syns each day, you're less likely to cheat then x

I agree - if you can go syn free then fab! But if you feel this may throw you off track then just keep them as low as poss. Drink lots of water and green tea, up your superfree and maybe try and get some exercise in with a few brisk walks or something and you should definitely limit the damage - good luck!! Sounds like you had an awesome weekend ;) xx

Thanks Chipsticks and Opal Lily for your advice, much appreciated. :)

It was a fab weekend to be fair, I will remind myself of it when I munch on my carrot sticks :giggle: xx

Little man up twice in the night and late down for his nap, left it too late to eat right, leapt into fizzy cola bottles (8 not small ones) hot cross bun, and 1/3 tub asda loaded choc fudge ice cream

I can get back on track from right now this second (feels good to fess up!)

3 whole days til weigh in, can do a lot of good in 3 days :) x

Little man up twice in the night and late down for his nap, left it too late to eat right, leapt into fizzy cola bottles (8 not small ones) hot cross bun, and 1/3 tub asda loaded choc fudge ice cream

I can get back on track from right now this second (feels good to fess up!)

3 whole days til weigh in, can do a lot of good in 3 days :) x

Well done for getting back on plan. We all have bad days so good luck for the rest of the week :)

2lb off for me last week. Rather happy with that as it was star week too.
Have went a bit nuts this week (life getting well and truly in the way and also self sabotaging)
Think any loss would be a welcome miracle!!

Hi all, can I join this thread as my first weigh in is Friday?

Hi all sorry its taken me a while to reply,
I have been on Slimming world for 6 months and lost 2 stone, I know a measly amount for 6 months, but I didnt take it seriously and mucked about a lot.
I have started Cambridge weight plan as I want to loose weight soon as possible, but doing without eating and knowing what I can eat on Slimming world is messing with my head,
So i'm back on Slimming world from home, looking forward to my weigh in this Friday :)

Hi all sorry its taken me a while to reply,
I have been on Slimming world for 6 months and lost 2 stone, I know a measly amount for 6 months, but I didnt take it seriously and mucked about a lot.
I have started Cambridge weight plan as I want to loose weight soon as possible, but doing without eating and knowing what I can eat on Slimming world is messing with my head,
So i'm back on Slimming world from home, looking forward to my weigh in this Friday :)

2 stone is not a measly amount it's a great achievement. We're all impatient but it's a long process & 1lb a week is a lot in the course of a year and allows our skin a chance to recover too. You're doing really well :)

Well 1 lb off for me. I was disappointed as I really wanted my 2.5 stone award this week. Then I read what I'd written to Bubbles & realised I should be happy. It's another lb off & another step closer to my goal. So I'm going to take my own advice & look at it in a positive light & work harder to make sure I get the other lb next week :D

Good luck today everyone x

Hi everyone, weighing in and doing slimming world from home, today was my first weigh in and ive lost 4lb! so happy! :bunnydance:

Well done! That's a great loss :)

Hi everyone, weighing in and doing slimming world from home, today was my first weigh in and ive lost 4lb! so happy! :bunnydance:
fantastic, well done :D

Morning Friday WI's just had my first WI this morning and 5lb loss, to say I'm happy is an understatement...:D and I've hit my first mini target :D

Good Luck to everyone else xx

Wow - great losses everyone! I STS today at my fortnightly WI but I'm really happy with that as my last two weekends have been really bad, eating rubbish food and not exercising, I've obviously stopped any gain by eating 100% on plan this week and drinking plenty of water :)

Aww, well done on STS you've done really well so far, make this a week for a loss...I'll be right behind you I'll subscribe to you and keep you motivated x

Back