Friday weighers

Aww, well done on STS you've done really well so far, make this a week for a loss...I'll be right behind you I'll subscribe to you and keep you motivated x

Thanks hun xx

Well 1 lb off for me. I was disappointed as I really wanted my 2.5 stone award this week. Then I read what I'd written to Bubbles & realised I should be happy. It's another lb off & another step closer to my goal. So I'm going to take my own advice & look at it in a positive light & work harder to make sure I get the other lb next week :D

Good luck today everyone x

well done, a loss is a loss keep motivated it'll happen, x

After a bad few weeks I got back on track and weighed in at 14st 2lb.That's about 3lb off...I was that peed off before that I wouldn't look at the scales properly!!! Back on it now :)

Morning Friday gang :)

There's been some excellent losses recorded this morning, well done team!

After a weekend of eating out and my star week I'm pleased to report that I've lost 1lb this week. I had fully prepared myself for a gain.

I would love love love to get 2lbs off next week to get my club 10! I feel like my losses have really slowed the past few weeks, but I'm going to be patient and stay focused and take things one day at a time :D I've upped my weekly exercise so I just need to make sure that I am definitely doing things 100% and drinking enough water.

I'm just about to plan all of my meals for the week and do a big shop later, with lots of superfree included. Preparation is the key! I'm pushing for my Club 10 next week too... 2lbs to go! :character00116:

Good luck with WIs and have a fabulous week x

Well done on a STS Opal_lily, next week a loss for you, good luck:)

I lost 1.5 lb :)
Had a bit of a cheat day last Friday, then been on plan all week, but I think my weekend in Dublin has caught up with me a bit, so still really pleased. Hoping for at least 2 next week.
Getting closer to that club 10, I can almost smell it! Lol

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

I lost 1.5 lb :)
Had a bit of a cheat day last Friday, then been on plan all week, but I think my weekend in Dublin has caught up with me a bit, so still really pleased. Hoping for at least 2 next week.
Getting closer to that club 10, I can almost smell it! Lol

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Great loss! x

I lost 2.5lbs today which got me into the 20 stone bracket (yay!) and also means I am 2lbs from 6 stone. :)

That's fantastic. :clap:
I bet you get that 2lb next week

Went off the radar for the past week or so

I was up 2lb on friday :( and then had a f**k it kind of weekend which I'm sure has done me no good for this friday but how and ever I will be 100% until then and see how I do

Well done on all the fantastic losses here :happy096:

Went off the radar for the past week or so

I was up 2lb on friday :( and then had a f**k it kind of weekend which I'm sure has done me no good for this friday but how and ever I will be 100% until then and see how I do
Well done on all the fantastic losses here :happy096:

We all have weekends like that, in fact I seem to have had nothing but lately. I'm going to a music festival on Thursday so that's another one. I'm sure you needed that blow out & hopefully being back on plan for the rest of the week will even things out :)

Hello people sorry I've been a bit quiet lately but as you may know by my last message I was having a really rough time but I think I'm finally getting to the end. I've picked myself up after 3 weeks off the wagon and 2 missed weigh ins but fresh start on friday whats done is done and I can't change anything. I'm finally in my new house so stress over, and my bad news was that my nan was dying well she passed peacefully and her funeral is this Thursday so as horrible as this may sound but it isn't meant to be I'm hoping that after Thursday things will get better and that final cloud thats hovering above me will pass and its clear skies from then on. Then we have another dilemma I'm taking the family to the seaside and you can't go to the seaside without fish and chips, ice cream and dinky donuts mmmmm my mouth is watering just thinking about it...but we have 3 weeks to worry about that lol.

Hello people sorry I've been a bit quiet lately but as you may know by my last message I was having a really rough time but I think I'm finally getting to the end. I've picked myself up after 3 weeks off the wagon and 2 missed weigh ins but fresh start on friday whats done is done and I can't change anything. I'm finally in my new house so stress over, and my bad news was that my nan was dying well she passed peacefully and her funeral is this Thursday so as horrible as this may sound but it isn't meant to be I'm hoping that after Thursday things will get better and that final cloud thats hovering above me will pass and its clear skies from then on. Then we have another dilemma I'm taking the family to the seaside and you can't go to the seaside without fish and chips, ice cream and dinky donuts mmmmm my mouth is watering just thinking about it...but we have 3 weeks to worry about that lol.

Hiya. So sorry to hear about your Nan. As you say now that the house move is over things should hopefully be easier for you. Hope you're okay on Thursday, Take care x

So sorry to hear about your Nan, but glad she went gently and I know exactly what you mean about looking beyond Thursday to when things get better, the period between someone dying and their funeral always seems like a void to me, all you can think about is the funeral and it seems to slow down time somehow. Lovely to be looking forward to a seaside break :)

9.5.14 : 13st 3.5lbs
16.5.14 : 13st 3.0lbs loss 1/2lb
22.5.14 : 13st 4.0lbs. Gain 1lb. Total gain 1/2lb

Haven't even really tried this week, came off antidepressants and withdrawal was so bad (nausea, dizziness, tiredness, tingly skin (!) ) now back on them, so onwards and upwards :) x

Back