Friday weighers

Got the best surprise this morning. After three weeks off plan and two missed weigh ins I forced myself back onto the scales and was delighted to find out I haven't gained anything since my last weigh in. Granted it isnt a loss but I was expecting a half stone to stone gain so I am really really really pleased.

Well done everyone!!

Second weigh in this week and lost another 2lb :) So happy but have a few meals out this weekend so need to try my best not to ruin everything! 16lb away from target EEK!

Well done every one, 2nd WI today lost another 4lb so well chuffed with that, 2nd target hit so my goal for next week is 3lb to get my 3rd target. Good luck to everyone who's weighing in today:D

3.5lb lost last week, 3lb lost this week. So 6.5lb in 2 week. I have been on and off Cambridge though but now totally stuck to slimming world.

3.5lb lost last week, 3lb lost this week. So 6.5lb in 2 week. I have been on and off Cambridge though but now totally stuck to slimming world.
well done bubbles....SW rocks :)

Well done team, some fabulous losses this week :D

This week, my old scales broke. :mad: I've bought some new ones earlier in the week and when I weighed myself on Monday they showed quite a few lbs difference to my old ones (nightmare!). How annoying? I don't want to write off the last 6 weeks on SW, but I don't know now what my accurate starting weight was or what I have really lost.
Therefore, I've decided to call the last few weeks a 'trial run', I've got my head around the plan fully now and I'm going to start to track my stats from scratch today (a fresh start so to speak). It's my way of staying positive and being able to track accurately going forward.

So, this week my new scales are showing a STS. :(

Good luck to anyone else who is still to WI today x

Well done team, some fabulous losses this week :D

This week, my old scales broke. :mad: I've bought some new ones earlier in the week and when I weighed myself on Monday they showed quite a few lbs difference to my old ones (nightmare!). How annoying? I don't want to write off the last 6 weeks on SW, but I don't know now what my accurate starting weight was or what I have really lost.
Therefore, I've decided to call the last few weeks a 'trial run', I've got my head around the plan fully now and I'm going to start to track my stats from scratch today (a fresh start so to speak). It's my way of staying positive and being able to track accurately going forward.

So, this week my new scales are showing a STS. :(

Good luck to anyone else who is still to WI today x

How annoying!! All the best for next week xx

Another 1.5lb off for me this week.

Trying really hard not to be disappointed, but I am anyway. Lol.

I went away for a weekend, weighed in for 2 weeks and lost 5.5lb, have had 2 weeks on plan and only lost 3lb. Grrrr.
:mad:

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Another 1.5lb off for me this week.

Trying really hard not to be disappointed, but I am anyway. Lol.

I went away for a weekend, weighed in for 2 weeks and lost 5.5lb, have had 2 weeks on plan and only lost 3lb. Grrrr.

:mad:

1.5 is good - sometimes our weight takes a while to catch up with what we are doing - it's all going the right way x

1.5 is good - sometimes our weight takes a while to catch up with what we are doing - it's all going the right way x

I know, I'm trying to be positive, thanks.

It's just the last 2 weeks I've been on plan and lost 3lb, the 2 weeks before that I had a weekend in Dublin and ate and drank everything I saw (I'm not joking) and lost 5.5lb. Was hoping for 3 this week.

Oh well, it's going in the right direction, and I have another weekend away next week.... LOL. :thumbup::)

I know, I'm trying to be positive, thanks.

It's just the last 2 weeks I've been on plan and lost 3lb, the 2 weeks before that I had a weekend in Dublin and ate and drank everything I saw (I'm not joking) and lost 5.5lb. Was hoping for 3 this week.

Oh well, it's going in the right direction, and I have another weekend away next week.... LOL. :thumbup::)

In same boat I've been off plan for 3 weeks not stuck to it at all and the week we moved house we lived on takeaways and in 3 weeks not had a gain but you can guarantee 100% on plan this week and I'll lose a pound at most lol. Just have to think this way before SW I was a stone heavier...so somethings working somewhere.

Great losses guys

Well I'm thrilled to have lost the nasty 2lbs that I had put on last week Very surprised Was honestly hoping for sts

14st 8lb x 1lb down. Am happyyyy

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just popping in to see how everyone's gettin on this week
I'm on track so just sharing the positive vibes around

Just had a meringue nest with some berries and ff natural yoghurt Scrummy!!!!!!!!
Been getting around 3L water in a day now(most days) for around 3 weeks and the difference in my skin is amazing Its much clearer Definately a habit I plan on keeping even on the bad days

Back