Friday weighers

I'm also on track carjam...my downfall is not drinking enough water or anything else....I know I need to start especially heading towards summer.

I'm on track too, which is fab for a bank holiday weekend.

Car jam- your dessert sounds heavenly! I might make something similar on Wednesday for my Dad's birthday meal.

It's amazing the difference drinking plenty of water makes. I feel awful if I have a few days of not drinking. I've found it has stopped me feeling as bloated as well as doing wonders for my skin.

Hope you all have a fabulous week ahead of our Friday WI :)

I won't be weighing in this Friday, have yet another weekend away.

Yesterday was a bad (ish) day, had about 25 syns, still well below for the week though, just a shame the weekend will be dirty!

(food and drink wise)

Lol.

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

I won't be weighing in this Friday, have yet another weekend away.

Yesterday was a bad (ish) day, had about 25 syns, still well below for the week though, just a shame the weekend will be dirty!

(food and drink wise)

Ooh chipsticks thought you were giving us tmi there with your dirty weekend ;) Hope you have a lovely weekend

On the water thing, I take a glass up to bed with me at night and drink it first thing in the morning I find it helps get me started
Lol.

Just done the cardinal sin....jumped on scales and it looks like this week is going to be a STS...been 100% on plan with very few syns and I don't have TOM....hmmm not sure whats going on, i'd even be happy with 0.5lb as long as its a loss....2 days to official weigh in any ideas folks x

Just done the cardinal sin....jumped on scales and it looks like this week is going to be a STS...been 100% on plan with very few syns and I don't have TOM....hmmm not sure whats going on, i'd even be happy with 0.5lb as long as its a loss....2 days to official weigh in any ideas folks x

A lot can happen in two days - stay off those scales!!!!!!

Get on the water! Drink loads, more superfree, a little body magic... even a light evening stroll might help xx

Well i stuffed myself for few days my own fault. Got 2lb gain. Now aiming to lose that 2 n half pound by 1st June to start the new month with bang on target. Going to get on with the water and lots of veg and fruit!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Look up you speed and superspeed foods and try get more of those in and drink plenty of water especially if you're eating alot of fruit :)

Edited to say Must follow my own advice ;)

thanks guys, i'm trying to get more fluids in lol....also will check out the super speedy foods :)

Oh flip! I did the same this morning and it says sts too! :( I'm not going to be a happy bunny if it says this at class on Friday after following red days, walking and drinking loads...it's only my 2nd week too

Lisa :)

Good luck for WI tomorrow guys...:)

Well I've just weighed in & I've lost 1lb. It's not a big loss but I'm really happy as I was a music festival for 5 days last weekend & was way, way off plan!
I've got my 2.5 st award too :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Back