Friday weighers

1lb on...:-( Bit disappointed as I was hoping to break through to the 13's this week but after being as bad as I have,I'm quite relieved that it wasn't more. Back on it now!!! 14st 1lb. Hopefully next week will be 13st something :)

2lb off for me, think I've finally got my mojo back :D

Morning guys...2lb off....:D met my next mini goal so chuffed with that.... Aim for 2lb next week for my stone award.

1lb off for me today.

Good luck everyone else who is weighing today x

Eeek Hows everyone fixed for tomorrow??

I've had a lot of syns this week Over my allowance 4 out of 7 days but pulled it back the last 3 and been exercising everyday (30 day shred or some other Jillian Michaels dvd)
I've been drinking loads of water and the odd cup of green tea thrown in there too so fingers crossed I'd love a lb or 2 off but if not I'm still happy I already feel better with the exercise and can see my shoulders and chest slimmer Just waiting for the belly to catch up!!!!

Anyway best of luck to everyone tomorrow x

I managed a 1lb loss, so happy with that, even though it's my lowest weekly loss yet. I suspect I've not been drinking enough water and actually, not eating enough this week, I guess that could make a difference as I've heard that your body can try and 'hang on' to the weight if you aren't having enough. It's just been a really difficult week. Must make more effort to cook and plan meals ahead. :sigh:

1lb on...:-( Bit disappointed as I was hoping to break through to the 13's this week but after being as bad as I have,I'm quite relieved that it wasn't more. Back on it now!!! 14st 1lb. Hopefully next week will be 13st something :)

Bad luck beachtobabe but let it spur you on to make that extra effort this week. It's great when you break a stone barrier, so we'll be rooting for you.

Sts for me which I'm satisfied with obviously would love a loss but atm I'm grateful for sts. Come on next week need a loss.

2lb off for me Woohoo!!!!
Thrilled with that I think the exercise is keeping me in the game Sticking with it and gonna make better food choices this week

Well done everyone

Ok, I've decided I'm going to have weekends away every other weekend, ones where I eat and drink everything I see....

2 week weigh in, with a weekend away in Dublin -5.5lb
2 weeks totally on plan -3lb
2 week weigh in with a weekend in London, again eating and drinking everything I see... -4.5lb!!!!!!

I'm not even sure how that works! lol

So, in short, -4.5lb for me, for the last 2 weeks. Got my 1.5st award, and my club 10 :clap::wow:

Hi all, it was my first WI today and I lost 5lbs! Hoping for 2 next week to get my half a stone award! :)

Ok, I've decided I'm going to have weekends away every other weekend, ones where I eat and drink everything I see....

2 week weigh in, with a weekend away in Dublin -5.5lb
2 weeks totally on plan -3lb
2 week weigh in with a weekend in London, again eating and drinking everything I see... -4.5lb!!!!!!

I'm not even sure how that works! lol

So, in short, -4.5lb for me, for the last 2 weeks. Got my 1.5st award, and my club 10 :clap::wow:

Are you more active while away? More walking etc because before I got my dog if I had a take away for instance I would end up with a gain but since getting my puppy I can eat take aways plural and either have a maintain or loss...this obviously is not based on my rut period just one of those things but before that's what I noticed.

Back