Friday weighers

Are you more active while away? More walking etc because before I got my dog if I had a take away for instance I would end up with a gain but since getting my puppy I can eat take aways plural and either have a maintain or loss...this obviously is not based on my rut period just one of those things but before that's what I noticed.

I don't think so, maybe when we take the the kids away, but the last 2 weekends have been just me and OH, we tend to slob about... Lol

Who knows :rolleyes::confused:

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

weigh in this morning and I stayed the same. Really struggling :( I wanted to get into the 9 stone bracket and I have two weeks to get there, but my body image at the moment is AWFUL :(

I have 2 weeks to lose around 4lb, is this possible? I feel horrible

weigh in this morning and I stayed the same. Really struggling :( I wanted to get into the 9 stone bracket and I have two weeks to get there, but my body image at the moment is AWFUL :(

I have 2 weeks to lose around 4lb, is this possible? I feel horrible

It is very difficult when the scales don't show a loss but don't give up. I don't know how you've been doing recently but I'm sure that if you have been losing weight you can keep doing it. Have you been doing anything different this week? :bighug:
Why just 2 weeks to lose it?

Just popping in for a midweek visit :) Didn't have the best start to the week but really hoping I can pull it back and get a 2lb loss to finally take me under 14st. Hope everyone else is having a good week :-D

That's fantastic & so much sooner than your target date :bliss:

Hahah! My target date is really to ensure that I am STILL at target on that date as it's my friend's wedding, I'm bridesmaid and it's just after Christmas and the usual indulgent December!! xxx

Just popping in for a midweek visit :) Didn't have the best start to the week but really hoping I can pull it back and get a 2lb loss to finally take me under 14st. Hope everyone else is having a good week :-D

Fingers crossed for you. I've not had the best of weeks either and had an attack of the *what can I eat* a short while ago, for no obvious reason - other than my hubby was walking through the kitchen munching on a pile of chocolate digestives :-( I have just had a choc fudge Alpen light though, with a cup of coffee with some sugar free caramel syrup in, kidding myself I'm in Costa having a nice latte and something very naughty. lol

Not feeling very hopeful. TOTM arrived a week early and I'm so bloated it's untrue :-( I'm hoping plenty of water and superspeed might help but if not,there's always next week...:-/

Just a quick post, I have booked a holiday from WI tomorrow.

I just wanted to say good luck to you all for WI tomorrow - I hope there are some great losses for you all xx

Hi everyone, I'm new so just getting the hang of this site :)
I get weighed every Friday morning and I'm currently doing slimming world at home. Is it ok if I jump on this feed and share how I do please? X

?Vic?

Good luck to all for pleasant surprises on the scales tomorrow. Not sure what mine are going to show, I've been drinking loads of water and green tea over last couple of days to try and beat bloating, not sure how that will affect weigh in. We shall see :rolleyes:

Hi everyone, I'm new so just getting the hang of this site :)
I get weighed every Friday morning and I'm currently doing slimming world at home. Is it ok if I jump on this feed and share how I do please? X

?Vic?

Welcome Vicki, I'm still fairly new but good luck to you for your weigh in tomorrow and go ahead and share. :)

Good luck to all for pleasant surprises on the scales tomorrow. Not sure what mine are going to show, I've been drinking loads of water and green tea over last couple of days to try and beat bloating, not sure how that will affect weigh in. We shall see :rolleyes:
Good luck cloudy, hope you see a nice loss.

Back