Friday weighers

Good morning everyone, looks like another sunny day :wavey:
It's 1lb off for me today, really thought I might have sneaked a 2 but I'm happy to be edging closer to my 3st award :)
Good luck today :D

Well done Zappacat, that extra one will surely fall off in the week and next week you'lll be reporting a bigger loss. :)

STS for me. Bit annoyed as I have been 100% this week and really upped my S and SS foods. Ah well,maybe it will show next week...:-/

I'm sure it will come off next week but it's so annoying when you are expecting the scales to show a loss and they don't. Are you measuring? Have you lost inches, rather than lbs? What's your monthly total?
Don't lose sight of the bigger picture and how much you'lve already loss and know that if you're doing 100% it WILL come off!

After my slightly disapointing week last week, I've lost 2lbs this week so I'm pleased at that, as it's been a busy week and although I've stuck to sw food plan, I've probably had bigger portions of rice, pasta, potato etc than I might have done another week. Onwards though and looking forward to the Salad Challenge this coming week. :)

Hi everyone, I've had a little break from SW due to holidays etc but I'm back on the wagon as of today so even though I have a 2lb gain I'm starting a new so I'm taking this as my initial weigh in. The past is in the past so bring on next week and back to basics.

Hi everyone, I've had a little break from SW due to holidays etc but I'm back on the wagon as of today so even though I have a 2lb gain I'm starting a new so I'm taking this as my initial weigh in. The past is in the past so bring on next week and back to basics.

Welcome back and good luck with restarting your journey. Here's to a great 'first' week for you :)

After my slightly disapointing week last week, I've lost 2lbs this week so I'm pleased at that, as it's been a busy week and although I've stuck to sw food plan, I've probably had bigger portions of rice, pasta, potato etc than I might have done another week. Onwards though and looking forward to the Salad Challenge this coming week. :)

Yay 2lb off is an excellent result. Well done :)
I'm sure the salad challenge will give you an even bigger loss next week!

Well done Zappacat, that extra one will surely fall off in the week and next week you'lll be reporting a bigger loss. :)

Thank you for your encouragement each week, I really appreciate it :)

Hi all,

2lbs off for me today. I'm a little disappointed because I was 100% and thought it might be a little more as it's my first week back on plan but oh well! At least that's me down into a new stone bracket woohoo!

Well done everyone on your losses :)

Hi all,

2lbs off for me today. I'm a little disappointed because I was 100% and thought it might be a little more as it's my first week back on plan but oh well! At least that's me down into a new stone bracket woohoo!

Well done on this weeks loss and on getting into the next stone bracket. I bet it feels great :)

Hi all,

A new stone bracket is always a big boost and a 2lb loss is nothing to be sneezed at. Keep at it :)

I'm sure it will come off next week but it's so annoying when you are expecting the scales to show a loss and they don't. Are you measuring? Have you lost inches, rather than lbs? What's your monthly total?
Don't lose sight of the bigger picture and how much you'lve already loss and know that if you're doing 100% it WILL come off!

Thankyou :) I think I should start checking my inch loss as well as my work pants are starting to slide down and my bra is on a smaller notch!!! Well done on the 2lb loss...what's the salad challenge?!? xx

Thanks Zappacat and Cloudy9!

Definitely, the more the morning has gone on the more pleased I am :)

It's rainy and grey here this morning so I think I was just in miserable old sod mode haha

First week weigh in 1lb off! Surprised as it wasn't a great week to start on: migraines, bit bunged up (too many ryvita!) and star week, so really pleased with that, next week aiming for a big one!
Well done for your losses guys! Let's keep it up!

x Kayla x

Really p**d off today :( I've been 100% all week and I've gained two pounds!! I think I'll have to go back to weighing every week instead of once a fortnight, but if I'm doing everything right will it make a difference? *grump*

Oh you have every right to grump BUT there must be a reason for the gain if you've been 100%. Totm brewing? Insides bunged up? Did you have rice/pasta last night that is holding onto fluid? I have every faith in you and the weight has to drop off soon. Huge hug, keep your chin up and try measuring or putting on something that is now too big so you'll really see how much you've lost lately.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

First week weigh in 1lb off! Surprised as it wasn't a great week to start on: migraines, bit bunged up (too many ryvita!) and star week, so really pleased with that, next week aiming for a big one!

x Kayla x

Great start there with all the obstacles in your way!!! Hoping for a good loss next week too..as you say,let's keep it up :) xx

Really p**d off today :( I've been 100% all week and I've gained two pounds!! I think I'll have to go back to weighing every week instead of once a fortnight, but if I'm doing everything right will it make a difference? *grump*

You must be feeling so frustrated - especially if you've been 100% all week. Have you increased your body magic? Could it be water retention? x

x Kayla x

Woop woop!

Well done on a loss in your first week :D Onwards and downwards.. x

I'm a bit frustrated with things this morning...STS for me despite being 100% on plan and having 5 success express days.

Star week has arrived with a vengeance! I was really hoping for a loss, especially as it's my last June WI and I have a weekend away next weekend. I'm starting to dread my holiday in September as the thought of wearing a bikini the size I am now is terrifying! I'm going to hang on in there though - stay 100% on plan and see what the scales say next week.

I've switched to following E.E at weekends and S.E in the weekdays to try and boost my losses. Here's hoping it pays off next week.

Well done to those who have recorded a loss and for those of us who haven't, let's keep positive and remember how much we have lost overall.

Hope you all have a fabulous week xx

Back