Friday weighers

First week weigh in 1lb off!

Same for me! A bit gutted it's 'only' 1lb on the first week as the last time I did a first week I lost 6lb, but I am a lot more healthy in general this time round!

I just have to remember the picture of 1lb and hope I continue losing even if it is 'only' 1lb at a time! X

Charlie x

Thanks for the encouraging words Cloudy & Evolet - I never know when TOTM is going to be as I'm menopausal and it's very irregular - it might be a possibility. I am not doing a lot of body magic, but then I wasn't on other weeks when I lost. I just have to move on and not lose heart. I'm sorry you STS Evolet, but if we keep going 100% and shake things up a bit as you are doing, we'll win in the end, at least we are eating healthily and I definitely feel better for it. I'll have a measuring session tonight and see if any inches have gone.

Thankyou :) I think I should start checking my inch loss as well as my work pants are starting to slide down and my bra is on a smaller notch!!! Well done on the 2lb loss...what's the salad challenge?!? xx

Yay, see... You are losing inches! The Salad Challenge is new to me, it's on Kay's diary but I'm going to give it a try as I'm trying not to eat carbs for lunch. Basically you eat at least one salad based meal each day for a week, (plus few other rules) and I want to try and be inventive!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woohoo! Just weighed in and I lost 5lbs!! I was so shocked.. I honestly wasn't expecting anything like that. I don't know why, I mean I have stuck to the plan all week, drank loads of water and even got a little bit of walking in but I just was expecting it for some reason. So yay!!!
Well done to everyone else this week as well x

I'm a bit frustrated with things this morning...STS for me despite being 100% on plan and having 5 success express days.

Star week has arrived with a vengeance! I was really hoping for a loss, especially as it's my last June WI and I have a weekend away next weekend. I'm starting to dread my holiday in September as the thought of wearing a bikini the size I am now is terrifying! I'm going to hang on in there though - stay 100% on plan and see what the scales say next week.

I've switched to following E.E at weekends and S.E in the weekdays to try and boost my losses. Here's hoping it pays off next week.

Well done to those who have recorded a loss and for those of us who haven't, let's keep positive and remember how much we have lost overall.

Hope you all have a fabulous week xx

I'm sure once * week is out of the way you'll have a big loss next week to make up for it. x :)

I'm a bit frustrated with things this morning...STS for me despite being 100% on plan and having 5 success express days.

Star week has arrived with a vengeance! I was really hoping for a loss, especially as it's my last June WI and I have a weekend away next weekend. I'm starting to dread my holiday in September as the thought of wearing a bikini the size I am now is terrifying! I'm going to hang on in there though - stay 100% on plan and see what the scales say next week.

I've switched to following E.E at weekends and S.E in the weekdays to try and boost my losses. Here's hoping it pays off next week.

Well done to those who have recorded a loss and for those of us who haven't, let's keep positive and remember how much we have lost overall.

Hope you all have a fabulous week xx

Great that you're still staying confident and upbeat about it.... at least you know the likely reason, bloomin' star weeks are such a pain, in more ways than one :( but next week.... kerching, down will go those scales and you'll be smiling again, like I was this week after same prob last week.
I think you should do well with your mix of EE and SE and will be cheering you on from the sidelines next Friday :)

Same for me! A bit gutted it's 'only' 1lb on the first week as the last time I did a first week I lost 6lb, but I am a lot more healthy in general this time round!

I just have to remember the picture of 1lb and hope I continue losing even if it is 'only' 1lb at a time! X

Charlie x

Each lb off is one less to lose... sounds obvious but we do need to take it in small steps and get there, rather than a couple of bigger losses, stay the same and give up in frustration. It WILL work and you have made a good start. Not everyone has a big loss in their first week. Keep at it hun. :)

Thanks for the encouraging words Cloudy & Evolet - I never know when TOTM is going to be as I'm menopausal and it's very irregular - it might be a possibility. I am not doing a lot of body magic, but then I wasn't on other weeks when I lost. I just have to move on and not lose heart. I'm sorry you STS Evolet, but if we keep going 100% and shake things up a bit as you are doing, we'll win in the end, at least we are eating healthily and I definitely feel better for it. I'll have a measuring session tonight and see if any inches have gone.

Try and switch things around a bit this week and remember to keep up the fluids, especially water. If I slide on how much I drink my body tries to retain it and I just don't lose as much.

Woohoo! Just weighed in and I lost 5lbs!! I was so shocked.. I honestly wasn't expecting anything like that. I don't know why, I mean I have stuck to the plan all week, drank loads of water and even got a little bit of walking in but I just was expecting it for some reason. So yay!!!
Well done to everyone else this week as well x

Ooh another one doing a happy dance, that is a terrific loss, well done and keep doing what you're doing!

I'm sure once * week is out of the way you'll have a big loss next week to make up for it. x :)

Great that you're still staying confident and upbeat about it.... at least you know the likely reason, bloomin' star weeks are such a pain, in more ways than one :( but next week.... kerching, down will go those scales and you'll be smiling again, like I was this week after same prob last week.
I think you should do well with your mix of EE and SE and will be cheering you on from the sidelines next Friday :)

Thank you for the support :D * week sucks!

This is why I love our Friday group (and minis), there was a time when I would have weighed in and because I had stayed the same despite sticking to the plan, I would have thought 'stuff it' and kicked the diet to the curb. I know that would only be counter productive, SW is more than just a diet it is a long term healthy eating plan which I am in for the long haul.

I know that face planting a bowl of popcorn or maltesers whilst feeling sorry for myself is no longer the answer and I would feel really unhealthy the next day and feel guilty next WI. Instead I can syn what I want of them guilt free... :D

I love that SW is teaching me about my relationship with food and myself - I don't beat myself up anymore.

Here's to a fab week and hopefully an even more fabulous loss ;) xx

p.s I'm going for 4+ pounds next week... Just want to declare it here so I can read this post again and again to stay motivated x

I lost 2lb yesterday, got my 2 stone award
Well done everyone! Xx

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

I lost 2lb yesterday, got my 2 stone award Well done everyone! Xx Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Great loss! Well done Chipsticks and congratulations on achieving your 2st award. :D xx

Here's to a fab week and hopefully an even more fabulous loss ;) xx p.s I'm going for 4+ pounds next week... Just want to declare it here so I can read this post again and again to stay motivated x

Great attitude Evolet and I agree. Just be a bit wary of having in your mind a 4lb loss next week as then you'll feel like you've failed if you don't hit that.
Definitely stay motivated and plan to be 100% and as healthy as possible and hope for *any* loss, not aim too high, if you see what I mean.
We'll be watching and naggin.... er motivating too ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you for the support :D * week sucks!

This is why I love our Friday group (and minis), there was a time when I would have weighed in and because I had stayed the same despite sticking to the plan, I would have thought 'stuff it' and kicked the diet to the curb. I know that would only be counter productive, SW is more than just a diet it is a long term healthy eating plan which I am in for the long haul.

I know that face planting a bowl of popcorn or maltesers whilst feeling sorry for myself is no longer the answer and I would feel really unhealthy the next day and feel guilty next WI. Instead I can syn what I want of them guilt free... :D

I love that SW is teaching me about my relationship with food and myself - I don't beat myself up anymore.

Here's to a fab week and hopefully an even more fabulous loss ;) xx

p.s I'm going for 4+ pounds next week... Just want to declare it here so I can read this post again and again to stay motivated x

4lb you'll do it! I have confidence in you. Great motivation :D

Totally out of touch the past week 2lb ON!! Boo
Some bad food choices, not as much water as I had been drinking, not keeping a food diary - these are what made me gain
Positives - still exercising

For the week ahead I need to be organised I wasnt last week and it led to poor meals with not enough or sometimes no superfree

Must look up the salad challenge

Thanks Cloudy6, I am pleased!!

Well done to everyone else too....struggling to keep up with you all haha!

Back