Friday weighers

I think im going back to group I hate it but I think I need that extra push to get me out my rut I seriously am getting tired of this now I want to move on and get this weight shifted at this rate im going to be too old to have another baby before I get to a healthy weight...and thats my goal...healthy weight then healthy baby. My worry is that im going to feel the same way I did before when I was at group and stop going cos the consultant is a ***** excuse my french. Argh I duno what to do to get passed this...anyone have a fast forward button?

I think im going back to group I hate it but I think I need that extra push to get me out my rut I seriously am getting tired of this now I want to move on and get this weight shifted at this rate im going to be too old to have another baby before I get to a healthy weight...and thats my goal...healthy weight then healthy baby. My worry is that im going to feel the same way I did before when I was at group and stop going cos the consultant is a ***** excuse my french. Argh I duno what to do to get passed this...anyone have a fast forward button?

Hi I've been doing SW online. I started out really well but since the middle of April I've been losing & gaining & going nowhere fast. I've contacted my Dr & have an appointment on Monday for a 12 wk sw referral. I hate the thought of group, I'm horribly shy but I really think I need a more supported focused routine than online to help me move forward. I'm waiting for a friend in another town to give me a recommendation of a group near me with a consultant that she's been told is good. I'm going to try there. If I really hate it I'll try a different one. I want to lose this weight so badly that I'm going to go even though the thought of walking into a group like that makes me feel physically sick. I need to do this. If you don't like the consultant at the group you went to before I there a different one you can try? I know you can do this. You have a fantastic goal ahead to motivate you. I know that we can do this. If you go I'll go. We can be group buddies! :D

Hello my lovelies!

I hope you have all had a good week and are feeling positive ahead of our WI tomorrow.

The weekend is nearly upon us :D :D :D x

Mmmm consultants vary hugely don't they? My first consultant was great, supportive, fun, full of ideas and not judgmental at all. She left and the two other consultants were not great. I kept going until I got to target but was not prepared to stay at group to maintain and although it took about five years, most of the weight crept back on. Those consultants are still running my local group which is why I'm doing SW from home now, but I understand that going to group does give you a kick up the bum.

Darcys Mummy have you tried changing groups or are you not able to? I am swapping groups because I dislike my consultant and my weight loss has stopped because of it (and me being naughty). I don't even like going to group now when I know I've lost because I hate the way she looks at me. Something has to be done. So now I'm a Friday weigher instead of Tuesday; I haven't even been to the new group yet but I know I will like it more than the one I'm at now.

Not feeling positive in the slightest. I know I've gained :sigh: I need the support of a consultant so I hope the new one can help.

Hey all!

Not sure how I feel about WI I've mostly been good bar one bad meal on sat night! Only thing is I don't 'feel' like I've lost :(

I've my fingers n toes crossed for at least a small loss!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm hoping for sts as I've been really off plan this week but I think it's going to be a gain :eek:

Good luck to everyone :)

wow! I was dreading going to weigh in in the morning and so glad I'm not the only one!
But we can do this! We should all go and get back on here and get back on plan 100%!

Well,1lb off for me. Could have been better but glad it's not worse. I haven't had a good week but I'm determined to get back on track. 13st 12lb.

As far as I know theres only 2 other groups in the local area but you're right it might be worth travelling a little further to find a consultant I like. Zappacat I am also very shy and I was dreading my first time at group but the other people at group barring the consultant were all amazing they were supportive and everyone was in same boat so I didn't feel like I was in the spotlight if anything because of the big characters you were pushed out of the spotlight for those who craved it. It was the spotlight seekers who made it unbearable because you ended up listening to them for 30 minutes either moaning or telling everyone else how to do it right. I know I've been opinionated on here but easy to be from behind a computer/phone but I'm not like that at group. As for this week I obviously haven't been good lol otherwise I wouldn't be whinging about going back to group but I'm not sweating the weigh in this week cos I have to change where I get weighed and I know the scales I'm now using weigh heavier so totally expecting a gain.

Well sts for me and to be fair given the way I've eaten and drunk this week it's a miracle, so I'm happy :)
Going to the Dr's on Monday about a GP referral for 12 free sw sessions. So I'm going to bite the bullet and give it a go. I may be a little naughty today, it's been a rough week, but getting the books out tonight and going to do some serious planning for the next 6 days. Darcy's Mum I hope you can get back to group and get back into the swing of things. We can do this!
Good luck today x

Morning guys....3lb off for me this week takes me down into next stone bracket yipee :D I haven't seen the 13's for quite a few years but need to work harder now to get through this lot and keep my motivation strong. My next mini goal is to get stone an half so need just 1lb next week.

Good luck everyone else xxx

I will be weighing in tomorrow I just went and got on the new scales and it said I have gained 10lbs this week I knew they weren't accurate but ***** lol so as a one off I will weigh in tomorrow morning. If I've gained 10lbs then I will chop off my right arm to compensate I know I haven't been on plan but come on I would had to have to eaten an entire cow and his brother to to gain 10lbs

4lbs off for me this week :) just goes to show you never know cos I really felt I might stay the same!

I'm really pleased with that, off to a wedding today and will feel a bit better in my new dress knowing that! Well done on your losses everyone and good luck for those still to WI

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I will be weighing in tomorrow I just went and got on the new scales and it said I have gained 10lbs this week I knew they weren't accurate but ***** lol so as a one off I will weigh in tomorrow morning. If I've gained 10lbs then I will chop off my right arm to compensate I know I haven't been on plan but come on I would had to have to eaten an entire cow and his brother to to gain 10lbs
I had a similar issue a few months ago. I had lost 16lbs, bought new scales which read that I was much heavier and had gained 8lbs. I started my SW weight record over again to weigh accurately but I'm not sure it was worth it. It will no doubt be the scales not a huge gain. It's so frustrating isn't it. Hope tomorrow's Weigh In goes well xx

Finally got my act back together 5.5lb off today CHuffed to bits with that
I cut back on sugar and carbs (not cut out completely) I drank loads of water and green tea Kept up my daily exercise
REally delighted

Next goal into 11's Hols in less than 2 weeks so I'd love to be well in the 11's for that

oops I just realised I calculated wrong (not long up) I've actually lost 6lb !!!

Also meant to say I upped the superfree to include fennel in my salads which is new to me and very tasty

oops I just realised I calculated wrong (not long up) I've actually lost 6lb !!!

Also meant to say I upped the superfree to include fennel in my salads which is new to me and very tasty

Amazing loss! Well done :D

Back