Friday weighers

Wowza! We've had some awesome losses this week team.

I've resided myself to the fast that my journey to target may be via the scenic route but I keep trying to mix it up which will hopefully help. However... after a few 'slow' weeks, I set myself a target of 4lbs this week. After doing SE in the week and EE at the weekend I've lost.... 5lbs this week :D:D:D:D

Good luck to everyone still to WI xx

Wowza! We've had some awesome losses this week team.

I've resided myself to the fast that my journey to target may be via the scenic route but I keep trying to mix it up which will hopefully help. However... after a few 'slow' weeks, I set myself a target of 4lbs this week. After doing SE in the week and EE at the weekend I've lost.... 5lbs this week :D:D:D:D

Good luck to everyone still to WI xx

Very happy for you as I know you were disappointed last week Glad its paid off :D

Also forgot to say well done to everyone on your losses
And for those struggling keep in mind your reasons for doing this
Your journey is your own and that ultimate goal will help see you through

Thanks Carjam - onwards and downwards :)

I think it helped declaring what I aimed to lose aswell, to keep me focused. I am staying at a friend's this weekend but aim to be on plan as much as I can. I'm going for a 2lb loss next week to take me to my 1stone award.

Here's to a fab week xx

3lbs off! Woop would love to know how much we all lose each week added up! Be amazing. Well done everyone! Good luck to evening weighers

I think it helped declaring what I aimed to lose aswell, to keep me focused.

That is one thing miss about group you have to declare your desired loss for the week ahead and something about it works maybe not wanting to look an idiot if you didn't do it...I don't know but I think this would be a good idea so whatever my weight tomorrow my goal next week is 2lbs.

Also I have found other groups in my area...a lot more than I thought the only one convenient me is a tuesdays but I am so happy in our little Friday club that if I started at a group I would still like to remain in this group if that's ok with everyone.

That is one thing miss about group you have to declare your desired loss for the week ahead and something about it works maybe not wanting to look an idiot if you didn't do it...I don't know but I think this would be a good idea so whatever my weight tomorrow my goal next week is 2lbs.

Also I have found other groups in my area...a lot more than I thought the only one convenient me is a tuesdays but I am so happy in our little Friday club that if I started at a group I would still like to remain in this group if that's ok with everyone.

Of course we want you to stay :)

Some fab losses there guys, well done....:D

Of course we want you to stay :)

Good cos I wasn't going to leave anyway lol I think I've talked myself into going back to group and apparently you can buy 6 and 12 week plans which I didn't know so might get a 12 week plan at group then I might feel encouraged to stick with it...horrible consultant or not lol.

I STS this week. Bit disappointed cause I was hoping for a least 2lbs off - that way I would have gotten my half stone. However, it is my "star week" so I am putting it down to that. Also, I didnt drink enough water this week.
Do you think this might have something to do with it?

I STS this week. Bit disappointed cause I was hoping for a least 2lbs off - that way I would have gotten my half stone. However, it is my "star week" so I am putting it down to that. Also, I didnt drink enough water this week. Do you think this might have something to do with it?

Definitely! Star week can be a pain. Last week I was 100% but STS which I think was due to star week. This week I lost 5lbs...

Don't let yourself feel too disappointed - easier said than done I know... Just stick with it and drink plenty of water to help with any fluid retention and you will get that 2lb off next week.

Have a fab week x.

The new group was fantastic! Gained half a pound so really happy because I have been eating ice cream and chocolate since last weigh in (Tuesday last week). Really motivated because of new group, the weight is going to start coming off again!

oops I just realised I calculated wrong (not long up) I've actually lost 6lb !!! Also meant to say I upped the superfree to include fennel in my salads which is new to me and very tasty

Amazing! Well done to you for sticking with it. I've not tried fennel either, what's it like? Is that the stuff that's slightly aniseedy?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wowza! We've had some awesome losses this week team. I've resided myself to the fast that my journey to target may be via the scenic route but I keep trying to mix it up which will hopefully help. However... after a few 'slow' weeks, I set myself a target of 4lbs this week. After doing SE in the week and EE at the weekend I've lost.... 5lbs this week :D:D:D:D Good luck to everyone still to WI xx

Woohoo! Brilliant loss. Well done hun :)

3lbs off! Woop would love to know how much we all lose each week added up! Be amazing. Well done everyone! Good luck to evening weighers

Another great result. Friday weighers rock :)

Last edited:
the only one convenient me is a tuesdays but I am so happy in our little Friday club that if I started at a group I would still like to remain in this group if that's ok with everyone.

Yes definitely stay!

I STS this week. Bit disappointed cause I was hoping for a least 2lbs off - that way I would have gotten my half stone. However, it is my "star week" so I am putting it down to that. Also, I didnt drink enough water this week. Do you think this might have something to do with it?

Star week is such a pain. That'll probably be me next week, I have great sympathy. However more than likely you'll have a bigger loss the following week so just hang in there and don't let those time of the month hormones lead you down the snacking path!

The new group was fantastic! Gained half a pound so really happy because I have been eating ice cream and chocolate since last weigh in (Tuesday last week). Really motivated because of new group, the weight is going to start coming off again!

Yay, good luck for a loss next week x

Some really terrific losses for our group this week. I myself lost 2lbs and perfectly happy with that. I reason that if I lose 1lb each week with a couple of extra good weeks of 2lb, by Christmas that could be TWO STONE less of me! :)

Last edited:
Everyone is doing great!

2.5lb off for me. Hopefully next week I'll be in the 13's!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back