Friday weighers

Wowza! We've had some awesome losses this week team.

I've resided myself to the fast that my journey to target may be via the scenic route but I keep trying to mix it up which will hopefully help. However... after a few 'slow' weeks, I set myself a target of 4lbs this week. After doing SE in the week and EE at the weekend I've lost.... 5lbs this week :D:D:D:D

Good luck to everyone still to WI xx
That's fantastic, well done.
I might have to try that :)

That is one thing miss about group you have to declare your desired loss for the week ahead and something about it works maybe not wanting to look an idiot if you didn't do it...I don't know but I think this would be a good idea so whatever my weight tomorrow my goal next week is 2lbs.

Also I have found other groups in my area...a lot more than I thought the only one convenient me is a tuesdays but I am so happy in our little Friday club that if I started at a group I would still like to remain in this group if that's ok with everyone.

Of course it's okay, we're family. You are always part of the Friday group x

The new group was fantastic! Gained half a pound so really happy because I have been eating ice cream and chocolate since last weigh in (Tuesday last week). Really motivated because of new group, the weight is going to start coming off again!

Yay so happy for you that new group is going to work for you
:D

Amazing! Well done to you for sticking with it. I've not tried fennel either, what's it like? Is that the stuff that's slightly aniseedy?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes aniseedy! Its nice I just shred up a small amount into the rest of my salad Its something different You know how salad can get boring ;)

Another 1lb off for me :)
I may have celebrated with half a 14" pizza though ;-)

Charlie x

Well done :)
Had some pizza too Not sitting well though I feel sooo full Bleugh

Guess what? I've lost 9lb in one day lol just kidding. As I suspected yesterday the new scales were WAY out lol I have had a 1lb gain it was expected and quite honestly I expected more so very happy with just the 1lb. Onwards and downwards.

Well done everyone!

Those are some fantastic losses this week. Got to love Friday weigh ins :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello lovelies!

I hope that you all had a great weekend and the week is going well so far...

I had a lovely weekend away, drank far too much but managed to eat very SW friendly meals. I've been back to my week Success Express days today so hoping that I wont have a gain next week. I just hope that lots of shopping, city exploring and moonlighting as a Beyonce backing dancer dancing the night away in several clubs with the girls can be classed as body magic and has burned away my cocktail syns :giggle:

Looking forward to hearing how everyone has got on on Friday already :D x

Arghhhh!

This week is killing me lol. We're having a secret weigh in so haven't weighed once so far, I'm usually a 3 or 4 times a day kinda gal! No idea of I'm doing well or not.

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello lovelies! I hope that you all had a great weekend and the week is going well so far... I had a lovely weekend away, drank far too much but managed to eat very SW friendly meals. I've been back to my week Success Express days today so hoping that I wont have a gain next week. I just hope that lots of shopping, city exploring and moonlighting as a Beyonce backing dancer dancing the night away in several clubs with the girls can be classed as body magic and has burned away my cocktail syns :giggle: Looking forward to hearing how everyone has got on on Friday already :D x

I'm sure the dancing helped :) lol sounds like a great weekend, well done on finding SW friendly food. Good luck for Friday. :)

Yes aniseedy! Its nice I just shred up a small amount into the rest of my salad Its something different You know how salad can get boring ;)

I shall try it, I like aniseed. It's good to throw in a few variations to keep salad interesting. Though the little slug I found on my lettuce the other day isn't to be recommended :(.

Hi everyone...are we feeling confident for Friday?!? I have mixed feelings about how I might have done. Made some naughty choices but have been extra active so maybe a sts for me. A loss would be fab though,even a lb would give me a much needed boost. Well,see you all on Friday :) xx

Hi everyone...are we feeling confident for Friday?!? I have mixed feelings about how I might have done. Made some naughty choices but have been extra active so maybe a sts for me. A loss would be fab though,even a lb would give me a much needed boost. Well,see you all on Friday :) xx

It's so hard to say - my clothes are feeling even looser and I've been on plan so far this week (slight blip on Saturday) I'm drinking plenty of water and keeping up my walking. I guess we'll see on Friday :scale:

I've been on plan all week but I'm using my syns which I don't usually do but staying within them still so I think I may get a sts but better than a gain. My goal is 2lbs so fingers crossed. It would be a great kick start if I had a loss. Had a little bit of a reality check this week with all my losses and gains I worked out since February 1st I've only lost 5.5lbs which is a bit sad but its just given me more motivation.

Hi All,

This Friday will be my first weigh in since re starting SW from home!!

I've had a really good week so far expect a complete day off plan on Saturday for a family BBQ. Fingers crossed for a loss Friday though!

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Arghhhh!

This week is killing me lol. We're having a secret weigh in so haven't weighed once so far, I'm usually a 3 or 4 times a day kinda gal! No idea of I'm doing well or not.

Poor you. I used to be exactly the same and its not good for you. I binned my scales and its way better weighing in week to week. You don't need the scales to know whether you've done bad you can just feel it but I totally sympathise with you because I remember those days. Hope your surprise weigh in is a good one.

Hi guys, I've had to weigh in early this week due to going to the BF's tonight so no scales in the morning....Lost 2lb taking me to 1stone 8 loss - got my club 10 and stone and half award today...:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Good luck everyone for tomorrow onward and downward

Back