Friday weighers

Hi guys, I've had to weigh in early this week due to going to the BF's tonight so no scales in the morning....Lost 2lb taking me to 1stone 8 loss - got my club 10 and stone and half award today...:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer: Good luck everyone for tomorrow onward and downward

Woohoo, good going Denise. Lovely to get new awards. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm so excited. I've been back and forth about a gym for many reasons embarrassment, expense, no one to look after my kid while I go so I decided I was going to buy a piece of equipment for the house after going and trying them all out I decided I liked the cross trainer the best and I just went and bought one...second hand but still works lol...its being delivered tonight I'm sooooooo excited. Yay me.

Ahhh fabulous! I love the cross trainer at the gym. I'm working on getting back in there once I feel better about myself (kind of defeating the object I know, I just feel so self conscious) so I do stuff at home.

Do you have different routines programmed in to it, where it changes resistance?

Enjoy your new fitness toy! You'll be racing away with the body magic :) xx

Seriously, how can you not weigh during the week? Lol. There's no way I'd not want to know what's happening. I don't pay too much mind, I just want to see the scales basically moving in the right direction before official weigh in. If I feel they're not, I might add in a day or 2 of success express.

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ahhh fabulous! I love the cross trainer at the gym. I'm working on getting back in there once I feel better about myself (kind of defeating the object I know, I just feel so self conscious) so I do stuff at home.

Do you have different routines programmed in to it, where it changes resistance?

Enjoy your new fitness toy! You'll be racing away with the body magic :) xx

Not sure what I've got with it tbh lol it was £20 on gumtree lol but its a golds gym one so im assuming it should have all the bells and whistles lol. And I feel the same about the gym my cousin was bigger than me and shes in the enemy camp at weight watchers been struggling her whole life like me only difference is she started going to the gym this time and shes now 6st lighter and goes to the gym 5 days a week and I admire her for it so much but I just couldn't do it I would be feeling so self conscious so I'm going to work it off at home hopefully I'll be able to up my activity in September when my daughter goes half days at school but until then I'll work hard on my cross trainer when I feel a bit better about myself I will look into going to a gym.

Re: the gym. I know a few words from a stranger are never enough to change anyone's outlook, I've been there, and still am about running in the street, but I just want to say, when I see ppl at the gym, clearly at the beginning of their journey, I have the utmost admiration and respect for them. It's not easy taking that step!

Its here! Its here! Yay! Happy dance. I just have to get my 2 year old off it...and my hubby lol...but its here lol woohoo!!

Re: the gym. I know a few words from a stranger are never enough to change anyone's outlook, I've been there, and still am about running in the street, but I just want to say, when I see ppl at the gym, clearly at the beginning of their journey, I have the utmost admiration and respect for them. It's not easy taking that step!

I have to agree with this. I joined a new gym when it opened in April. I was so self concious at first but then I decided sod them. I'm not there for them I'm there for me! Having said that nobody has been anything but nice to me. I'm doing a kettlebell class & spinning & there are people of all shapes & sizes. The trainers have been really encouraging & I'm going to try a new class this week. Last week I managed my first sit ups for years! I was soooo proud of myself. :character00116:
Some gyms don't make you sign a contract & you can just pay a month at a time. Don't let anyone stop you doing what you need to do :grouphugg:

Good luck to everyone at wi tomorrow, I've a good feeling, I think we're all going to have a good week :scale:

Woohoo! 4lb! I'm so excited, that gets me my 3st award :party0011::bliss::bliss::party0011:

Good luck everyone x

3lb for me. I'm happy with it but theres a little part of me that wishes for an extra pound to reclaim my stone award but I'll do that next week. All in all a good week. Good luck everyone.

Oops miscount...I've lost 4lbs. Woohoo.

3lb for me. I'm happy with it but theres a little part of me that wishes for an extra pound to reclaim my stone award but I'll do that next week. All in all a good week. Good luck everyone.

Congratulations that's a fab loss! x

Quick, wish for a lotto win!

Lol

Well done! X

I know I'm on a roll but trust me even if it was fixed for me I wouldn't win the lotto lol. I'm really happy I feel like I'm finally back on track after way too long away from plan. *does a happy dance*

I've just started my journey towards my bronze body magic award. 10 minutes on the cross trainer. I found it a bit much for one reason or another so I think tomorrow I will do two 5 minute sessions on it as I was ok for the first half and suffered through the second half...this is why I dont go to the gym lol

Woohoo! 4lb! I'm so excited, that gets me my 3st award :party0011::bliss::bliss::party0011:

Good luck everyone x

Fabulous loss! Congratulations on achieving your 3st award :D

Amazing 4lb loss - well done! It sounds like you are back in the game. With that super cross trainer that lb will be off in no time. :D

I've lost 1lb this week which I'm pleased with considering I've had a weekend and just changed my exercise routine (I usually gain/stall for a week or two when I change my routine).
Without wanting to give you all tmi, when I have a weekend away it knocks my body out of routine so I am hoping that I will be back to my 'regular' self again soon.

I've been back 100% since Tuesday, so hoping that I will have a decent loss next week. Has anyone else every noticed a pattern to their losses btw? I keep finding myself having an STS/1lb loss followed by a 3-5lb loss.

Either way, I'm staying positive. I'm not thinking of it as 'only a pound' but 'one pound closer to target' and I'm starting to accept that I'm not going to lose this weight over night. Slow and steady will win the race. The scales are going in the right direction and I feel much healthier, fitter and enjoying life :D I may not be at target for my holiday but if I keep this up I will be feeling much better on the beach than I would right now. Even though I find that exercise and strength training means I lose at a slower rate, I want the health benefits and feel that being a little more toned would be better for me right now.

Good luck to everyone else weighing in too xx

Well done Zappacat, brilliant loss and you must be well and truly smiling this morning :D
Darcy's Mummy, also a terrific loss... you're doing really well too :)
Evolet - ok, so not such a big number but considering what you've said, then a pretty good loss for you too. Yes those lbs do add up and as you say you tend to alternate between sts/1lb one week and then 3-5lbs the following, that averages out over the months, so still a very good loss.
I'm down 2lbs this week, which considering I'm just about to have my TOTM/*week, I'm surprised at but of course, happy about.
Good luck to everyone else, shall be popping in later to see how its been for you all. :cool:

Back