Friday weighers

Nps enjoy your sticker. On a sort of related note how do I find out my club 10? I have sw online and it shows me where my club 10 is on a chart hut doesn't actually say anywhere what it is. Would be nice to know.

I'm not a member anymore so I can't check but if you hover your cursor over the line on the graph don't you get a little pop up showing what the Club Ten weight is? I think its the blue line from memory? Sorry if that's completely wrong though, my memory isn't always reliable hehe. :rolleyes:

Approximately 20st 3lbs is my Club 10 then. Good to know another goal to reach I was just kind of going blind and waiting for SW online to tell me when I got there lol. So I'm looking another 33lbs before Club 10 so at 2lb a week I could hit club 10 by Halloween. Cool there's another mini goal to add to the list.

looking at your start weight at the side of your post and working out 10% of that, you will get your club 10 when you have lost 31.5lbs. That is only 18.5lbs to go if your stats are up to date :D

Omg I counted down from my start weight not my today weight urgh gormless lmao. Thats even better lol I had the right maths just forgot id lost 13lbs lol ok so I figured now I could lose it by Sept 12th. Will change signature in a min. Excellent thanks for correcting my error.

Predicted Loss Next Week: I'm saying 2lb again.

Amazingly a STS for me this week :)

Trust me most weeks id be sooo angry but this week it's relief! I haven't been fantastic, been quite active I suppose but defo not 'on plan'

Going to through myself into it this week though, onwards n downwards!

Well done everyone on your losses :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Does everybody know what their NHS ideal weight should be? I picked 10st as a target just because it was a nice round number. I curiously went to check my 'ideal weight' and 10st is JUST in the ideal weight bracket for me. They say my ideal weight is between 7st 7lbs and just above 10st by a few pounds. I would never want to be 7st 7lbs to me that is ridiculous. My mother in law is 4'11" and just a little over 6st (due to illness) and she looks like a skeleton with skin and checking the chart she's her ideal weight granted the bottom end but still. Who determines this? If my daughter came home as an adult weighing 7st 7lbs I'd think she had an eating disorder that is ridiculous and what an unhealthy thing put out there telling young impressionable people that 7st is a normal weight and 10st is overweight. Disgusting.

When I was last weighed by the practise nurse I was 14st 6lb and she said a 4st loss would be ideal. I'm 5'5' with a medium frame. My daughter is a bit taller,a size 12 and was told by a doctor that she was 'a bit on the chubby side'...I was NOT pleased to say the least!!! She doesn't smoke,rarely drinks and then it's only one and is the picture of good health xx

Just checked it on NHS site for you and that's about right between 8st and 10st 7lbs. And same happened with my sister in law when she was pregnant she was 10st something 5'3" like myself and they wanted to send her to pregnancy diet club and get a gestational diabetes test because they said she was overweight at 10st. Its a joke. So long as you feel healthy and look healthy you shouldn't be pigeon holed not all 5'3" people should be 7st 7lbs. 10st is my target and I'm perfectly happy with that, if I lose more weight so be it but I will never be that small.

Lost 2.5lb this week. So pleased! About the BMI thing I am 5ft3in as well but my target weight is around 8st7lb. Just pick a weight that you feel comfortable with and stick with it. I haven't let anyone tell me that my target weight is too low, so don't let anyone tell you that yours is too high. We all know when we are happiest. Forget everyone else :)

Lost 2.5lb this week. So pleased! About the BMI thing I am 5ft3in as well but my target weight is around 8st7lb. Just pick a weight that you feel comfortable with and stick with it. I haven't let anyone tell me that my target weight is too low, so don't let anyone tell you that yours is too high. We all know when we are happiest. Forget everyone else :)

Congrats on your loss Rosie and well said re the target weight x

At 10st I will have lost 12st 7lbs so I think that is good enough if he doctors dont then sod them

I love how positive these posts are. Well done on the sit ups Zappacat - that's brilliant!

When I was younger (... and lighter) and used to go to the gym, I would see people at the start of their journey working out and would think good on them and admire them for going.
I guess I just need to get my confidence back.

However, these posts have made me re-think my plans to rejoin. Rather than start going when I hit a 'magical number', I am going to give myself a date to join. This will probably be when I get back from my holiday (in September) as I have 4 birthday's and a holiday to pay out for. I'll keep working out at home in the mean time and start to work towards going back. Then, on that date I'll go regardless of my shape, size and weight and I'm going for me :whacky068::character00115:

xx

That's fantastic! :)
I've seen people in the gym who look so fit & slim and yet they still have the same fears I have. Virtually no one likes everything about themselves.
I'm sure you'll do great & soon start to enjoy it. I didn't think I would but I love the classes :D x

2lb off for me again this week - really pleased. I've got my club 10 now all I have to do is find the sticker!!

Yay! Well done Mandy, fab result :D

I lost 3lb yesterday :eek::D
Hopefully get my 2.5st award next week :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Ladies can I join in? My weigh in day is Friday. Lost 11lbs in 6 weeks so far, need to keep it up! Thanks

Hi Ladies can I join in? My weigh in day is Friday. Lost 11lbs in 6 weeks so far, need to keep it up! Thanks

Welcome and congratulations.

Yay, that's a great result in six weeks. Lovely to have another poster here, it's a great group :) Good luck for the coming week and roll on Friday :D

Back