Friday weighers

I lost 3lb yesterday :eek::D
Hopefully get my 2.5st award next week :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Way to go Chipsticks! Terrific loss, well done you :)

I started a weight loss diary after being talked into it over the weekend lol but it won't let me put links in my signature for some reason so just letting people know. There's also links to my food diary and my 2lb challenge page.

Weight Loss Diary:
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/343581-jos-journey-175lbs-happiness.html
2lb Challenge: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams-challenges/336660-my-2lb-challenges-18lbs-easter.html
Food Diary: http://www.minimins.com/sliiming-world-food-diaries/337566-jos-food-diary-keep-track.html

How's everyone doing? Had my treat night Friday after weigh in but was good for the rest of the weekend, even when my husband ordered enough Chinese to feed the whole street Sunday night, I didn't have a bite! So if I don't lose at least a lb this week I'll be annoyed. X

I'm really not looking forward to weigh in at all. I just don't have the motivation at the moment. I've been shopping,got everything I need so no excuses there. I'm just not staying on plan and it's stupid because it's really not that difficult!!! Only myself to blame... :-(

Im feeling positive so if I don't lose my predicted 2lbs I can see myself feeling a little defeated so fingers crossed.

I'm really not looking forward to weigh in at all. I just don't have the motivation at the moment. I've been shopping,got everything I need so no excuses there. I'm just not staying on plan and it's stupid because it's really not that difficult!!! Only myself to blame... :-(

I went through exactly the same thing during my hiatus I wish I could tell you what to do but I don't know I just decided one day enough was enough and I needed to get my act together but this time next week I could be off plan I hope not but its just as you say its isnt difficult but sometimes you come off plan. Good luck with it and I hope you figure things out.

Thankyou. I just need a kick up the a**e!!! I've worked the last 3 weeks solid,am trying to decorate my bathroom and OH has been working away Mon- Fri so I've had a lot on. Don't think I'm working this Sunday so hopefully can have a bit of a break. Or at least finish the bathroom :-D xx

Thankyou. I just need a kick up the a**e!!! I've worked the last 3 weeks solid,am trying to decorate my bathroom and OH has been working away Mon- Fri so I've had a lot on. Don't think I'm working this Sunday so hopefully can have a bit of a break. Or at least finish the bathroom :-D xx
It's hard when you've got so much on. I think the reason I'm sticking to it so well this time is because I'm on maternity leave with my 7 month old. I don't have those days when I come in from work after having a bad day and just want eat everything in sight. Maybe just aim to have one full day on plan, then hopefully it'll continue? I find by setting a goal as a day on plan rather than a week it makes it easier. When I first started (18th May) I took a picture of myself in my underwear, I've just taken another and the difference is amazing, really helping keeping me motivated, could you do something like this?
Sorry I'm not brave enough to share x

I'd be happy for a meal on plan at the moment!!! Good suggestion though,will do a plan for tomorrow and do as much prep as possible tonite. I renewed my passport last week and comparing the pic to my driving license,which I renewed last year,my face is definitely slimmer. Think I might need a glass of (synned) wine to try the underwear one but I can see how it would work. Thankyou :)

I find by setting a goal as a day on plan rather than a week it makes it easier. When I first started (18th May) I took a picture of myself in my underwear, I've just taken another and the difference is amazing, really helping keeping me motivated, could you do something like this?
Sorry I'm not brave enough to share x

You're brave just to take the pictures lol I hate taking my picture each month in clothes but I do have 10st on you so understandable I guess lol. I love this idea though because there's no where for the fat to hide so you would see more of a difference with the undie shots. I may try this but not put these pix on the fridge like I do the others lol just for me to refer back to, to give me the inspiration a clothed pic might not. I'll let you know if I dare to go through with it lol

I'd be happy for a meal on plan at the moment!!! Good suggestion though,will do a plan for tomorrow and do as much prep as possible tonite. I renewed my passport last week and comparing the pic to my driving license,which I renewed last year,my face is definitely slimmer. Think I might need a glass of (synned) wine to try the underwear one but I can see how it would work. Thankyou :)

lol mines the other way around my passport runs out in September and I love my passport pic because she's a slimmer younger version of me the same with my driving license I've not been asked to update the photo so my license pic is a slimmer fresh faced 17 year old lol. I dread the day I have to renew them lol

Aiming for 4 off this week as I couldn't make last week. That keeps in line with my 2 a week average, but who knows!

Aiming for 4 off this week as I couldn't make last week. That keeps in line with my 2 a week average, but who knows!

Good luck with your weigh in. You've done amazingly so far you must be so happy and if your stats are up to date not far off your 3 1/2 stone award. I can only dream of that lol

I feel a bit left out not being in group and getting my certificates. That's why I found photos of them all online well up to 11.5st and I'm going to print them off and give them to myself this may sound sad but I'm working just as hard as people who go to the groups and pay the same amount of money for SW online so I want to be treated the same lol. So yay me I got a 1/2 stone certificate woohoo lol. Hoping for 1 stone certificate on Friday.

Last edited:
I feel a bit left out not being in group and getting my certificates that I found photos of them all online well up to 11.5st and I'm going to print them off and give them to myself this may sound sad but I'm working just as hard as people who go to the groups and pay the same amount of money for SW online so I want to be treated the same lol. So yay me I got a 1/2 stone certificate woohoo lol. Hoping for 1 stone certificate on Friday.

Put them up somewhere and be proud of them! Not sad at all :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Put them up somewhere and be proud of them! Not sad at all :)

Thanks and I just printed my 1/2st one out just wondering where I can put it so people can see it lol.

BTW if there's anyone here who's doing it from home and wants the certificates let me know and I'll send the ones I've got. I've got bronze, silver and gold body magic ones and SOTM and SOTW as well...I think we should do that on this thread for those of us who will never get one because we slim from home lol...just want a SOTW and SOTM certificate that's all lol...

I just did another 5 mins on cross trainer working towards bronze award. It says 45 mins a week maintained for 4 weeks now is that 45 mins friday to thurs or is that 4 weeks as in 28 days? If I did cross trainer for the next 14 days and did what was required would I achieve my bronze? I ask because when I do my 5 mins tonight ive achieved my 45 mins for this week and I'm wondering if that means I don't document tomorrow's exercise or if that goes towards next weeks...omg as I type this I know I will have confused you all as much as I have myself lol

Doesn't it have to be a total of 45 mins spread over a minimum of 3 days in a 7 day period? So once you've done 3 days & at least 45 mins you've met that week & anything else in that week doesn't count towards the award, although still worth doing. :whacky068:

Doesn't it have to be a total of 45 mins spread over a minimum of 3 days in a 7 day period? So once you've done 3 days & at least 45 mins you've met that week & anything else in that week doesn't count towards the award, although still worth doing. :whacky068:

Well that's what I wondered I didn't know if I did 10 minutes for next 15 days whether I'd have my bronze award because I would have done 4 weeks worth of 45 minutes in just over 2 weeks so I didn't know. I am still going to go on cross trainer tomorrow but I just didn't know whether to log it.

Are you logging it online with sw? If you are enter it but once all the ticks light up nothing else will until the next week x

Back