Friday weighers

Yeah im logging it online so see what happens tomorrow when I try log my morning workout.

Yeah im logging it online so see what happens tomorrow when I try log my morning workout.

I did mine online and it stores all the workouts but once you've achieved your weeks target nothing will change until the new week starts. You could work towards the walks on the other body magic page, like walking around central park. You're doing awesome and you'll soon get that award! :)

I was going to do that but I don't have a way of knowing my distance out so I've ordered a pedometer so when that arrives I shall start that aswell lol

Morning It's great fun watching your little person walking around, I really enjoyed doing them :D

I put this mornings session in it logged it but didnt go onto new week see what happens tomorrow cos I started last Friday so should be a new week. And I keep looking at the walks but I thought I had to literally walk it but someone told me my cross trainer would count so guna count that and my general everyday activity...might take me a while but I will get round central park lol

How's everybody feeling about WI?

I'm scared. It's my first WI since I met target 4 weeks ago and I've been on holiday for the last 3 weeks... tried to do some damage control this week but I fear that 3 weeks of naughties may have pushed me higher than I'd like!!

If its a comfort I had 10 weeks of naughties and only put 6lbs on I totally expected more. Just think whatever goes on will soon come off. Look at me all inspirational I was not thinking that way when I put it on lol but I've lost 4 of the 6 so far so it is right what they say.

Not sure - I've been 100% this week but I think stress may cause me to hold on to the weight - here's hoping I'm wrong

When I went to group my consultant said if you're on plan 100% you'll always lose and when you lost and said you'd been on it 100% she called you a liar lol I'm sure you'll be fine.

I've been positive all week then I got to today and realised I shouldn't gain because I've been super good but what if I STS? I only need 1lb for stone award so will be perfectly happy with that but it just dawned on me this morning I may not lose anything. Fingers crossed I do my predicted loss was 2lbs. I'm like a kid at Christmas waiting to see if I've reclaimed my stone award lol

Hope not Mandy, you deserve a good loss. Hope you're feeling ok hun and soon get some good news about your Mum. What time was her appointment?

Her appointment was 9.15 this morning, when I rang her at lunch she said that the results should be through within five days, they didn't tell her anything when they were there. I'm just trying to chill out about it now and Pilates should help take my mind off things. Thanks for your kind words xx

Ditto - I don't think I'll gain but I have genuinely been 100% on plan before and not lost weight. Hormones, stress etc do have an effect on me :(

This is why I hated my consultant and left group because there were week I knew I'd been 100% but STS or gained and she'd just stand then in front of the whole group and call me a liar and usually I would argue the toss but she was so adamant I was lying but I knew I wasn't even with the best will in the world you have bad weeks. While in groups there were weeks I was having takeaways and losing then there were some I was on plan and gaining. I think a lot of things go into weight loss not just food. Like I've seen on some pages probably here tbh that when you start working out you weigh heavier I just started on the cross trainer this week so I may weigh heavier...who knows? All people are different. Tomorrow at 6:10am shall be the answer lol *please please let me have my stone award back*

Couldn't try it on in the shop for one reason or another but just bought a new top in my regular size and its hanging loose over my boobs and belly. Now I could say it's the shop being generous with their sizes but I'm not going to I'm going to enjoy my little victory. Plus I tried the same size in PJs from the same shop at Christmas they didn't fit so there lol. Yay!!

I'm a very happy Jo now!! *does happy dance*

Back