Friday weighers

Couldn't try it on in the shop for one reason or another but just bought a new top in my regular size and its hanging loose over my boobs and belly. Now I could say it's the shop being generous with their sizes but I'm not going to I'm going to enjoy my little victory. Plus I tried the same size in PJs from the same shop at Christmas they didn't fit so there lol. Yay!!

I'm a very happy Jo now!! *does happy dance*

Take the victory :) I've lost 1.5 stone and still say its shop sizes are big or something else I can't accept its fact I've lost weight

Your consultant sounded like a right (insert own swear word here) Darcys Mummy. You should have reported her to head office. When I was on plan 100% for months I didn't always lose, it's just the way our bodies are, then I may have lost a lot more the next week. I don't think I have lost a lot this week; have been on plan completely for the last 2 weeks and had a 2.5lb loss last week, but I'm not seeing it on the scales this week. Oh well I normally average out at 8lbs every four weeks anyway. That's what you should do you know, check your diary or wherever you record your weight losses, and see how much you have lost over four weeks of sticking to the plan (if you have done that :p). It normally averages out.

Your consultant sounded like a right (insert own swear word here) Darcys Mummy. You should have reported her to head office. When I was on plan 100% for months I didn't always lose, it's just the way our bodies are, then I may have lost a lot more the next week. I don't think I have lost a lot this week; have been on plan completely for the last 2 weeks and had a 2.5lb loss last week, but I'm not seeing it on the scales this week. Oh well I normally average out at 8lbs every four weeks anyway. That's what you should do you know, check your diary or wherever you record your weight losses, and see how much you have lost over four weeks of sticking to the plan (if you have done that :p). It normally averages out.

I keep track of my weight but I've been so erratic that my weight loss has too so no real pattern yet but I'm on track (for now...oops I mean forever lol) this is 2nd week on plan but with having 4lb loss last week I really can't see me having a big loss this week that's usually how it works with me big loss then little or no loss the week after or even worse gain back all I lost lol but I'm being a good girl I honestly have not cheated and I have kept to my syns allowance if not daily because I have gone over some days I have kept to my weekly allowance. Just have to take what comes tomorrow and take it on the chin and move on. Just want that 1lb for my stone award I originally got it back in April so I've been without it for a long time now I need it back plus I want a shiny sticker and certificate lol.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone, would like 2lbs but will be happy with 1lb loss. If I STS I know I won't be happy as I've been so good this week but that happend 2 weeks ago and then I lost 3lbs the week after so have to keep that in mind!

Morning everyone. Another 2lb off for me, that's 6lb in 2 weeks. I'm sooo happy! April, May & June weren't good, very slow loss & a lot of yo yo ing. Hopefully I'm back on the right track now :D
Good luck today, lets smash it together! :grouphugg:

Omg...im stunned to my seat...5lbs off for me thats 9lbs in 2 weeks...I have reclaimed my stone award...I'm back to the weight I was before I went AWOL...And I started at 315lbs I am now into the 200s granted only just but still... Happy does not explain it...I had prepared myself for 1-2lbs. This is amazing I feel like I'm finally back on track. The cross trainer works lol

My predicted loss for next week: ideally 3 then I will get my 1 1/2 award but will be happy with any loss

I am soooo happy *does happy dance*

Last edited:
Morning everyone. Another 2lb off for me, that's 6lb in 2 weeks. I'm sooo happy! April, May & June weren't good, very slow loss & a lot of yo yo ing. Hopefully I'm back on the right track now :D
Good luck today, lets smash it together! :grouphugg:

Congratulations! Glad you're feeling back on track.

Well done Darcysmum and zappacat, really good losses! Will let you know later how I get on! Fingers crossed x

Well done Zappacat and Darcy's Mummy on your consecutive losses, awesome result!

I've lost 4lb this week which I am absolutely over the moon with :D

Good luck to the rest of the Friday gang with your WIs.... I'm looking forward to reading how you've all got on.

Let's dooooo this! xx

Wowsers! Well done Darcy's Mummy, that's terrific, you've done so well this week. Bet you're feeling over the moon right now :)
Zappacat, also really good loss and Evolet too, love good news Fridays.
I'll add my 2lb off as well, v happy with that :)

Back later, good luck all who've still to check in. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb on :-( Could have been much worse tbh so I'll settle for that. Right,time to get my SW head back on and do this. Fab results everybody and well done :)

Wow looks like we've all had a great week. Let's hope for more of the same next week :)
Sorry about your gain beachbabetobe but I'm sure you'll get that and more off next week x

Well done Zappacat and Darcy's Mummy on your consecutive losses, awesome result!

I've lost 4lb this week which I am absolutely over the moon with :D

Good luck to the rest of the Friday gang with your WIs.... I'm looking forward to reading how you've all got on.

Let's dooooo this! xx

WOW well done congrats *touch wood* without jinxing it we're all doing really well this week.

Wowsers! Well done Darcy's Mummy, that's terrific, you've done so well this week. Bet you're feeling over the moon right now :)
Zappacat, also really good loss and Evolet too, love good news Fridays.
I'll add my 2lb off as well, v happy with that :)

Back later, good luck all who've still to check in. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you and yes I am but now I'm waiting for it to come back to get me like a gain or STS next week lol. Positive aren't I? lol

Well done on your loss.

Omg...im stunned to my seat...5lbs off for me thats 9lbs in 2 weeks...I have reclaimed my stone award...I'm back to the weight I was before I went AWOL...And I started at 315lbs I am now into the 200s granted only just but still... Happy does not explain it...I had prepared myself for 1-2lbs. This is amazing I feel like I'm finally back on track. The cross trainer works lol

My predicted loss for next week: ideally 3 then I will get my 1 1/2 award but will be happy with any loss

I am soooo happy *does happy dance*
well done Darcys mummy that's fantastic :)

2lb loss for me this week, I'm now 2lb off my end of month goal to get to 13.7.

2lb loss for me this week, I'm now 2lb off my end of month goal to get to 13.7.

Thanks and well done on your loss looking at your losses in your signature you shouldn't have any problem meeting your end of the month goal...congratulations.

Well done Darcysmummy and Zappacat - what amazing losses!! 1lb off for me

Well done Mandy I know you were sceptical like me about your weigh in this week but we did it we both lost so YAY!!

Back