Friday weighers

Wow looks like we've all had a great week. Let's hope for more of the same next week :)
Sorry about your gain beachbabetobe but I'm sure you'll get that and more off next week x

Thanks Zappacat. First gain in a while and it's definitely given me a wake up call. Onwards and downwards :-D x

Lost 2lbs! Very happy. Hoping for my 1 stone next week and to see the 10's! X

Lost 2lbs! Very happy. Hoping for my 1 stone next week and to see the 10's! X

Congrats I'll keep everything crossed for you to get to your stone.

I just checked my SW book that I kept from group and today is the lowest I've weighed whilst on SW by 1/2lb. Not much I know but still the lowest I've weighed...so far.

Well done Darcys Mummy! See, nothing to worry about. I however did only lose half a pound which I thought I would. Ahh well, I can only stick to the plan, it is my body that decides what I lose. Hopefully at least 2lb next week though. Fingers crossed! I am happy anyway as I looked through my losses and it has always been like this for me; 5lb off, 2.5lb off, 0.5lb off, 3.5lb off, maintain, 5.5lb off, 0.5lb off lol. Doesn't matter how much I stick to plan, I will always have a few halves in there. Good luck to everyone else still to weigh! :D

Well done Darcys Mummy! See, nothing to worry about. I however did only lose half a pound which I thought I would. Ahh well, I can only stick to the plan, it is my body that decides what I lose. Hopefully at least 2lb next week though. Fingers crossed! I am happy anyway as I looked through my losses and it has always been like this for me; 5lb off, 2.5lb off, 0.5lb off, 3.5lb off, maintain, 5.5lb off, 0.5lb off lol. Doesn't matter how much I stick to plan, I will always have a few halves in there. Good luck to everyone else still to weigh! :D

Thanks and well done on the 1/2lb anything's better than nothing.

Hi guys, do you mind if i join you in the friday weighers? First week on slimming world and i lost 6lb and hubby lost 7lb, so pleased!!

Maintained :'( that's two weeks. I know I lost last week everything was loose and I felt great but this weeks been frumpy and bunged and HOT! I had 4L of water yesturday.

To stay on track I got a 6 week countdown, which takes me up to my holiday.

Happy weigh day peeps!

Hi guys, do you mind if i join you in the friday weighers? First week on slimming world and i lost 6lb and hubby lost 7lb, so pleased!!

Hello & welcome. That's a fab start well done to you both :D

4 week holiday gain of 5lb!

Surprised it's that much actually as don't feel any bigger at all and all of my clothes fit me still perfectly. Strange!

Just shows you how the numbers are bullsh*t sometimes too! xx

It's probably just your body adjusting after your holiday. I'm sure it'll all be gone again next week x :)

Welcome and congrats on both your losses. Must make it easier with your hubby doing SW also. Lucky you lol

4 week holiday gain of 5lb!

Surprised it's that much actually as don't feel any bigger at all and all of my clothes fit me still perfectly. Strange!

Just shows you how the numbers are bullsh*t sometimes too! xx

Don't feel downhearted hopefully next week you'll be reporting back that you've lost what you gained.

Maintained :'( that's two weeks. I know I lost last week everything was loose and I felt great but this weeks been frumpy and bunged and HOT! I had 4L of water yesturday.

Happy weigh day peeps!

I find my mini goals help me a lot so hopefully your holiday countdown will help you too and be positive it wasn't a gain...could have been worse.

thanks, i'm sure it does make it easier meal wise, but it's almost a competition between us so i'm sure that won't end well!

Happy weigh day peeps!

hopefully it'll show this week :)

I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I just have a question about silver body magic award. It says 6 x 15 minute workouts now is that 15 minutes straight or can you do that 15 mins in 3 x 5 minute workouts?

Sorry can't help with the body magic, will ask my mum though, she's a bit more up to date than me (probably because she walks about 6 miles every day!) how's everyone's week been? I've struggled to keep to plan but have managed, just! Have my sister in law staying with us and her daughter, who's 2, so when I did the weekly shop couldn't really avoid getting treats in as didn't think it was fair that they all stuck to slimming world all week. Also was at a christening Sunday and they only had curry etc as food, so got my husband to get my food so I wouldn't be tempted to put all the bad stuff on my plate (samosas etc!) he did well, got me boiled rice, salad no dressing and a small spoonful of curry which was tomato based so hopefully wouldn't have been too bad. Someone at the christening made a comment which upset me a bit, basically my baby boy is teething and i was saying he basically just puts everything he can get his hands on straight in his mouth, and this woman turned round and said just like his mum! I was a bit taken aback especially considering she'd just helped herself to a second portion of cake! Just made me even more determined to stick to it x

Sorry can't help with the body magic, will ask my mum though, she's a bit more up to date than me (probably because she walks about 6 miles every day!) how's everyone's week been? I've struggled to keep to plan but have managed, just! Have my sister in law staying with us and her daughter, who's 2, so when I did the weekly shop couldn't really avoid getting treats in as didn't think it was fair that they all stuck to slimming world all week. Also was at a christening Sunday and they only had curry etc as food, so got my husband to get my food so I wouldn't be tempted to put all the bad stuff on my plate (samosas etc!) he did well, got me boiled rice, salad no dressing and a small spoonful of curry which was tomato based so hopefully wouldn't have been too bad. Someone at the christening made a comment which upset me a bit, basically my baby boy is teething and i was saying he basically just puts everything he can get his hands on straight in his mouth, and this woman turned round and said just like his mum! I was a bit taken aback especially considering she'd just helped herself to a second portion of cake! Just made me even more determined to stick to it x

That is awful! I wouldn't have been able to bite my tongue she'd have got a piece of my mind and I'm sorry but if your stats are up to date then what need did she have to make any comment? You may not be where you want to be but being 10st heavier than you I would be proud to be your size. That was uncalled for but I'm happy for you that you didn't sink into a chocolate cake to feel better that's growth lol well done you for taking it on the chin and coming out fighting.

I have been on track all week so I'm the same as last week confident I won't gain but think I've run out of luck having lost 9lbs in last two weeks I've prepared myself for a small loss or sts.

I have just been to SW website to read some success stories and someone who is doing SW Online like myself made a comment about a Hall of Fame so I looked into it and it's where you're given SOTW, SOTM etc...but I do not stand a chance this week the highest loss was 14lbs...who loses a stone in a week? And these aren't new members. A stone? Come on!! SOTM - 29.5lbs that's nearly 7.5lbs a week. Who are these people? Last week was my biggest loss on SW including my first week 5lbs that's it.

Back