Friday weighers

Hope everyone's weigh in goes ok. Hoping I get a good loss tomorrow cos star week next fri so I probably won't have a great loss then if any at all.
Come on scales be nice to us all :)

Morning guys, looks like I'm first to weigh in. I've lost 3lb!!! I'm over the moon. I've got my half century award & I'm into the 13's! I can't believe how well SW has worked for me. I'm sat typing this crying :party0038:
Good luck everyone. I know people are worried this week but maybe we'll all get a good result xx

So here's my day so far taking into consideration its only 6am. My hubby woke me up this morning and I woke up thinking it was a regular day only to find some dickhead has broken into my car there are 3 cars in the car park and mine is the oldest shittiest one so why they thought it would be filled with gold I don't know. The car is full of tools and what do they steal? A shitty sat nav that is brand new got it Sunday because hubby is starting somewhere new on Monday...so it's guna cost me however much for the sake of a £40 sat nav. Pissed off is not the word. And we still have to get him a sat nav for Monday so more expense. It always seems to happen to us...3 months back someone just for the fun of it snapped off my hubby windscreen wipers...on our old street there was like 50 cars parked up but of all the cars they picked ours sometimes I feel like I have a target on my back.

Anyway regardless of this I still had to go to supermarket as I needed pet food so drove up and parked my car that has no window and went inside to get food and get weighed. Shockingly with it being star week I have lost 1lb. Still wish I could have got the extra 0.5lb to get in next stone bracket but next week will do. So this week I have got my 1.5 stone award.

With the good comes the bad.

Good luck to you all.

Aw so sorry to hear about your car Jo, that's awful. Will the insurance cover it?
Well done on the lb. You were convinced you wouldn't have a loss & you have. Well done. You'll get that award next week x :)

We think so but my dad just told me that when he had his done years bk his windscreen was covered but not his side windows...I shud imagine they are otherwise they'd give you the option to insure them separately. Find out later and I'll report back.

I know I'd convinced myself it was a gain but in all honesty this is the 1st time since being on SW that I have lost on star week I have always gained 3.5lbs. So I'm shocked. I will be in next stone bracket next week unless something goes seriously wrong because I only need 0.5lb to get there. I can do that no problem. Look at me being positive lol now I'm even more baffled by my gain 2 weeks ago I'd put it down to star week lol oh well.

Oh Zappacat, I am SO pleased for you. I literally gave a little 'yes' out loud when I read your post and got a very strange look from my hubby lol, so I had to explain. That's really good, I can sense you may still be grinning ;)

Jo, there are some thoroughly rotten people out there. I hope a very large pigeon sh*ts on the person that did that to your car and then the police catch him too of course. Doubtful but presume you've reported it (think you have to if you're going to claim off insurance?) as there may have been a spate of thefts and more info may help.
Anyway, more positive is your loss! Particularly as you were convinced you wouldn't! Great news, keep it up!

Oh and I've actually lost 1.5lbs too, surprisingly as I'm also due * week, though I am doing the Salad Challenge so guess that's helped cover the pre Totm gain. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning guys, looks like I'm first to weigh in. I've lost 3lb!!! I'm over the moon. I've got my half century award & I'm into the 13's! I can't believe how well SW has worked for me. I'm sat typing this crying :party0038:
Good luck everyone. I know people are worried this week but maybe we'll all get a good result xx

Congratulations Stef I'm so pleased for you. That's an amazing overall loss.

Last edited:
Lost 2lbs this morning taking me into the 15's and I got my 1.5 stone award! :D Well done to everyone else and good luck to those who haven't weighed yet! x

Oh Zappacat, I am SO pleased for you. I literally gave a little 'yes' out loud when I read your post and got a very strange look from my hubby lol, so I had to explain. That's really good, I can sense you may still be grinning ;)

Jo, there are some thoroughly rotten people out there. I hope a very large pigeon sh*ts on the person that did that to your car and then the police catch him too of course. Doubtful but presume you've reported it (think you have to if you're going to claim off insurance?) as there may have been a spate of thefts and more info may help.
Anyway, more positive is your loss! Particularly as you were convinced you wouldn't! Great news, keep it up!

Oh and I've actually lost 1.5lbs too, surprisingly as I'm also due * week, though I am doing the Salad Challenge so guess that's helped cover the pre Totm gain. :)

Congrats cloudy looks like mother nature is cutting us all some slack this week.

As for the car reported it got crime number from operator she said no police will be attending...no police are attending our theft and 2-3 weeks ago they wouldn't send an ambulance out to my 5st mother in law who was starving herself. What exactly are the emergency services for?

Jo, if you are missing a 41lb male coyote, I appear to have lost one. It may have run off chasing a those basketballs ;)

I thought I saw a male coyote chasing after my basketballs lol

(just realising if someone misses the post above they may think we've lost the plot lol)

Lost 2lbs this morning taking me into the 15's and I got my 1.5 stone award! :D Well done to everyone else and good luck to those who haven't weighed yet! x

Well done Lola that's amazing news.

Thanks. He must think we're all mad lol
I suspect I'll be grinning all day :D
Well done on your loss too. We were all worried and all good news so far :)

Sent from my GT-P5100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hehe well he already knows I am, any of my friends probably just get tagged to be of similar ilk ;). Though I resisted mentioning coyotes and basketballs at this early hour ;)

I think that's wise lol

Well done you guys on the losses.....:clap:

Jo what a cr@ppy thing to happen.

Lost 2lb, really pleased only 3.5 lb off being in the 12's bracket...yay

Congrats cloudy looks like mother nature is cutting us all some slack this week.

As for the car reported it got crime number from operator she said no police will be attending...no police are attending our theft and 2-3 weeks ago they wouldn't send an ambulance out to my 5st mother in law who was starving herself. What exactly are the emergency services for?
There not arsed....a friend of my dads years ago rang 999 to report someone was breaking into his house, he could hear them they said they didnt have any one to send and for him not to do anything....annoyed he rang back and said he'd shot one of them ( he hadn't) they soon scrambled the 'copter and cars....he got cautioned, as for burgs well....on their merry way to do someone else......stinks....

Well done you guys on the losses.....:clap:

Jo what a cr@ppy thing to happen.

Lost 2lb, really pleased only 3.5 lb off being in the 12's bracket...yay

Congratulations Denise that's amazing.

Back