Friday weighers

There not arsed....a friend of my dads years ago rang 999 to report someone was breaking into his house, he could hear them they said they didnt have any one to send and for him not to do anything....annoyed he rang back and said he'd shot one of them ( he hadn't) they soon scrambled the 'copter and cars....he got cautioned, as for burgs well....on their merry way to do someone else......stinks....

Ridiculous it's annoying because if they sent socko they could lift some prints as I have a good idea who did it and I know they have records. All they said was while we were cleaning glass up if we noticed any blood ring them back. Useless totally useless.

Well done on all ur losses everyone :)
I've lost 2.5lbs....so pleased. I have 10lb to go to target and have managed squeeze back into my size 12's although they're a little tight but I could do the zip up,yay!!
Hoping everyone gets the results they want

CAR UPDATE:

My hubby just spoke to the neighbour around the corner and apparently someone else local had their car done Wednesday and they stole all his tyres and left it on bricks we believe this is what they've tried to do to ours as they've stolen my jack and locking nut. So now we have to get rid of a load of lumber as hubby cut down about 7 conifers when we moved in so we can open the gates to park it in our garden because we believe they're coming back to finish the job. Also the repair bloke can't come out till between 5-8 tonight so gotta be without a window all day lets hope it doesn't rain because I have to go buy new locking nut, new jack, new sat nav, do my grocery shopping and so forth.

So sorry about all your car trouble. We went through a similiar thing a few years back. We even caught the lad on video breaking in but police said it wasn't clear enough to be used as evidence even though they recognised him!!!
Weighed in at 13st 12lb today. Was hoping to be 13st 8lb by now but have been so off track lately I expected to be back in the 14's. BBQ tomorrow for my daughter's birthday,got some SW friendly food but wine will be flowing!!! 100% back on it from Monday. Got 4 weeks to get to 13st 7...fingers crossed.
Well done everybody :) xx

it's not even about the loss it's about the bl''dy inconvenience of it all I've worked with kids who do this just for the sheer hell of it, they don't see the knock on effect they just think you claim off the insurance - not the fact that insurance goes up when you've claimed, the cost of a excess, the waiting around, the replacing of stuff and the sentimental value.

Keep smiling Jo x

Well done on all ur losses everyone :)
I've lost 2.5lbs....so pleased. I have 10lb to go to target and have managed squeeze back into my size 12's although they're a little tight but I could do the zip up,yay!!
Hoping everyone gets the results they want

Congratulations on your loss

After what you've said, I'd go with that and be happy. Hope you can find something that works for you, even if it's just sticking with not regaining much for a while, then hit it hard again. You'll get there hun, honest. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

it's not even about the loss it's about the bl''dy inconvenience of it all I've worked with kids who do this just for the sheer hell of it, they don't see the knock on effect they just think you claim off the insurance - not the fact that insurance goes up when you've claimed, the cost of a excess, the waiting around, the replacing of stuff and the sentimental value.

Keep smiling Jo x

Tell me about it, its guna cost me the best part of £200 today to replace window and replace sat nav. And we have been cleaning all glass out car and been telling neighbours etc and I mentioned to my hubby that it sounded like we had a flat tyre found out they've taken bolts out my back tyre I've driven to supermarket and hubbys just done 80 mile round trip to work cos he had to hand over keys with it being his last day. Anything could have happened tyre could have come off or anything. I'm so angry and because I think I know who it is I am fighting the urge to go knock their door off the hinges.

I maintaaaaained :( for crying out loud this is a slow process. Yet I can walk passed a takeaway shop and put half stone on just from the smell of it

Jo, hope you can get it sorted today and fingers crossed it doesn't rain before your window is fixed. So frustrating, it's the inconvenience. :/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Its already raining lol theyre coming between 5-8 we have a bag taped upto it atm lol.

I maintaaaaained :( for crying out loud this is a slow process. Yet I can walk passed a takeaway shop and put half stone on just from the smell of it

How annoying and I'm the same I find the more my hubby eats the more weight I put on lol

I understand how you feel, I've STS for two weeks and gained a pound this week. It is frustrating particularly when you know you have made all the right choices. Sometimes our bodies seem to resist all our efforts to lose weight regardless of what we do. Sometimes it's due to hormones, water retention etc. but often there is no explanation. I'm sure you will lose next week, I'm contemplating taking a two week holiday (I'm away from the 18th anyway for a week) maybe when I get back to it it will kick start things - who knows?

Jo sorry to hear about your car. Makes you so mad that you work hard for everything you've got and then some idiot comes along and steals rather than earning their own money.
Well I put 1/2lb on! Apart from my normal friday night cheat night I have been so good this week. The annoying thing is I feel thinner this week, just the scales don't agree with me! Oh well will just have to plod along. Just tried my goal jeans on, they fasten,ok with some rather large muffin tops but I can get them on, at the beginning I couldn't even get them over my bum, so I'm focusing on that rather than the scales!
This is my first gain and to be honest I'm a bit annoyed but not defeated like I thought I would be. As jo says onwards and downwards! x

So here's my day so far taking into consideration its only 6am. My hubby woke me up this morning and I woke up thinking it was a regular day only to find some dickhead has broken into my car there are 3 cars in the car park and mine is the oldest shittiest one so why they thought it would be filled with gold I don't know. The car is full of tools and what do they steal? A shitty sat nav that is brand new got it Sunday because hubby is starting somewhere new on Monday...so it's guna cost me however much for the sake of a £40 sat nav. Pissed off is not the word. And we still have to get him a sat nav for Monday so more expense. It always seems to happen to us...3 months back someone just for the fun of it snapped off my hubby windscreen wipers...on our old street there was like 50 cars parked up but of all the cars they picked ours sometimes I feel like I have a target on my back.

Anyway regardless of this I still had to go to supermarket as I needed pet food so drove up and parked my car that has no window and went inside to get food and get weighed. Shockingly with it being star week I have lost 1lb. Still wish I could have got the extra 0.5lb to get in next stone bracket but next week will do. So this week I have got my 1.5 stone award.

With the good comes the bad.

Good luck to you all.

So sorry about your car Jo - the people who do these things don't know/care the problems they cause :(

Back