Friday weighers

Good luck for tomorrow everyone - my new scales arrived yesterday and I tested them out this morning. I had the suspicion that my old scales were not accurate and it looks like I was right! If tomorrow's WI goes the same I will be posting a very different weight tomorrow.

Not feeling great. Had a fab but ott weekend for my daughters birthday..bbq and alcohol. Oopsie. As a favour to my manager I started at a new site on Monday providing cover and so far I hate it. Been getting home and eating crap,washed down with a few beers. Stress upsets my bowel habits and I'm bunged,bloated and uncomfortable. And I'm there for a month. Sorry for moaning but just not happy right now :-(

Sorry to hear things aren't good at work and it's having a knock on effect on staying on plan. Hope after a few days it feels a bit more familiar and relaxed so you can get back to normal. It's tough when you aren't really doing it by choice. :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Don't think I'll have a loss tomorrow as it's TOTM for me :(
It's been a horrible week emotionally too....life's tough sometimes.
On a more positive note I hope everyone gets the losses they want

My worst fears have been confirmed got my mum to stand on my new scales and they weigh the same as hers so tomorrow I will be between 7-9lbs heavier depending on any loss or gains ive incurred this week

Don't think I'll have a loss tomorrow as it's TOTM for me :(
It's been a horrible week emotionally too....life's tough sometimes.
On a more positive note I hope everyone gets the losses they want

Stupid TOTM, you never know... you still might lose something! stay positive :)

My worst fears have been confirmed got my mum to stand on my new scales and they weigh the same as hers so tomorrow I will be between 7-9lbs heavier depending on any loss or gains ive incurred this week

Oh no, that's horrible to deal with. Still, you know you have still been losing, its just the actual figure that is going to be different. Don't let it put you off, just bite the bullet, make it give you extra determination. You can and WILL get those scales reading what you hoped very soon.
Big hugs as you've really had a tough week hun :-/

Oh no, that's horrible to deal with. Still, you know you have still been losing, its just the actual figure that is going to be different. Don't let it put you off, just bite the bullet, make it give you extra determination. You can and WILL get those scales reading what you hoped very soon.
Big hugs as you've really had a tough week hun :-/

Thanks I'm trying not to let it bother me but it might be different when I'm on the scales but sticking to my initial loss if I want to lose a bit more afterwards then so be it.

Hmm that sounds a bit underhand! Do hope it gets better there for you!

My manager is on holiday but come Monday when she's back,I'll be straight on that fone!!! I most likely would have still helped out but it would have been nice to know beforehand that I was working for somebody else.

Morning everyone. Well I got 1lb. Happy it was a loss as I've been out for 2 big meals this week. Nothing planned for this week so going to try for 2lb & try to stay off the wine! :party0036:

Good luck today x

Morning everyone. Well I got 1lb. Happy it was a loss as I've been out for 2 big meals this week. Nothing planned for this week so going to try for 2lb & try to stay off the wine! :party0036:

Good luck today x

Congratulations Stef...always a victory to get a loss when you know you've been naughty lol.

I had a rotten nights sleep up on the hour every hour, I was cold and couldn't stop peeing lol...was horrible so I gave in and got up at 4:30am so I went to the supermarket at 5am to get weighed...no one can say I'm not passionate about SW lol...anyway I have lost...5lbs!! Woohoo!! Yay!!

Which means I have lost 17lbs with one weigh in to go on my 2lb challenge so I've exceeded it my 3lbs up to now. I am sooooo proud of myself. And it's 26lbs in total. I was not expecting 5lbs with me being at the back end of star week I was expecting either a small loss or STS so 5lbs is amazing. I would have been happy with 0.5lb as that would have got me into next stone bracket but sod that 5lbs WAY better I am now comfortably into the next stone bracket and only 2lb off my 2st award which isn't bad to say I only got 1.5st award last week.

I would love to lose 2lb next week just so I can have the 2st award but with a huge loss this week I honestly wouldn't mind a 0.5lb loss...I am a bit curious for next weeks weigh in as I am having a syn free week so I can have a guilt free day at my daughters birthday party a week tomorrow. So as of next Friday I will not have had any syns at all so can't wait to see how that affects my weight. So so so happy today!!

Oh and my new scales are only 2lbs heavier...not the 7-9lbs I was expecting...Confusion...I do not understand scales...I think they just say what they want...I might actually be 8st lol.

I had a rotten nights sleep up on the hour every hour, I was cold and couldn't stop peeing lol...was horrible so I gave in and got up at 4:30am so I went to the supermarket at 5am to get weighed...no one can say I'm not passionate about SW lol...anyway I have lost...5lbs!! Woohoo!! Yay!!

Which means I have lost 17lbs with one weigh in to go on my 2lb challenge so I've exceeded it my 3lbs up to now. I am sooooo proud of myself. And it's 26lbs in total. I was not expecting 5lbs with me being at the back end of star week I was expecting either a small loss or STS so 5lbs is amazing. I would have been happy with 0.5lb as that would have got me into next stone bracket but sod that 5lbs WAY better I am now comfortably into the next stone bracket and only 2lb off my 2st award which isn't bad to say I only got 1.5st award last week.

I would love to lose 2lb next week just so I can have the 2st award but with a huge loss this week I honestly wouldn't mind a 0.5lb loss...I am a bit curious for next weeks weigh in as I am having a syn free week so I can have a guilt free day at my daughters birthday party a week tomorrow. So as of next Friday I will not have had any syns at all so can't wait to see how that affects my weight. So so so happy today!!

Oh and my new scales are only 2lbs heavier...not the 7-9lbs I was expecting...Confusion...I do not understand scales...I think they just say what they want...I might actually be 8st lol.

Woohoo! That's fantastic and you were so worried. I think you've got it sorted and it's going to be success after success for you from now on. Well done Jo x :)

Thanks Stef...I am doing so much better this time around...I think this may be the last time I restart SW...WOOHOO!!

Hehe, oh Jo.. I am reading on my phone in bed and squinting. I actually sat up and put my glasses on to double check. That's terrific Jo, I'm so so pleased for you!! Not only the loss, 5lbs is definitely worth getting up early for but also not such a difference on your scales, as that's easier to deal with. I bet you're so smiley today :)

Stef... Sorry, you got relegated to second reply, but reckon you'll forgive me as such good loss for Jo ;)

I've not weighed yet as daughter in the shower where the scales are lol but will shortly. I know they'll be down on last weeks weight here but up ony Monday (salad challenge) weight as TOTM then arrived but I know that's a temp gain so not bothered.

Good luck to all the others today, hope scales are kind to us. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back