Friday weighers

Ok so... the scales are showing 1lb down for me on last weeks Friday weigh in. I know that on Monday I was lower as I'm doing the Salad Challenge, where I weigh Monday to Monday but since then TOTM arrived with the usual water retention so I'm happy with recording 1lb off here and knowing next week should be down again. Hope that's not too confusing! I'm happy anyway. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hehe, oh Jo.. I am reading on my phone in bed and squinting. I actually sat up and put my glasses on to double check. That's terrific Jo, I'm so so pleased for you!! Not only the loss, 5lbs is definitely worth getting up early for but also not such a difference on your scales, as that's easier to deal with. I bet you're so smiley today :)

Thanks hun and yes smiling from ear to ear as I was unsure how totm would factor in even though I think it's over with now. I was thinking positive as I've been a bit miserable and pessimistic for last few weeks but had only prepared myself for small loss I actually counted it 3 or 4 times to make sure I'd worked it out properly lol so well chuffed with 5lbs.

Ok so... the scales are showing 1lb down for me on last weeks Friday weigh in. I know that on Monday I was lower as I'm doing the Salad Challenge, where I weigh Monday to Monday but since then TOTM arrived with the usual water retention so I'm happy with recording 1lb off here and knowing next week should be down again. Hope that's not too confusing! I'm happy anyway. ;)

Congrats on your loss always a bonus when you lose on * week :) I have been trying to find a thread about this salad challenge as I keep reading it on peoples posts. What is it exactly?

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams-challenges/342922-new-kays-salad-challenge.html

There you go. There's a lot to read but the basics are explained on the first pages so worth reading then could skip to last few to get an idea of what we've all been eating. Kay's a bit poorly atm so hasn't been posting much but is usually very happy to answer any questions or if you ask in the thread we'd all chip in. Next one will be starting on Monday if you did decide to join. Hope that helps. X

Morning guys, just reading through Jo what a fabulous loss...well done you :)

Stef & Cloudy, well done on your losses to, we're all going in the right direction.

My loss is 2lb this week, happy with that only a lb to interim target :)

Stef & Cloudy, well done on your losses to, we're all going in the right direction.

Thanks :) You're doing great, sure you'll reach target next week

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams-challenges/342922-new-kays-salad-challenge.html

There you go. There's a lot to read but the basics are explained on the first pages so worth reading then could skip to last few to get an idea of what we've all been eating. Kay's a bit poorly atm so hasn't been posting much but is usually very happy to answer any questions or if you ask in the thread we'd all chip in. Next one will be starting on Monday if you did decide to join. Hope that helps. X

Many thanks will give it a look in a few minutes.

Congratulations Denise and good luck for interim next week. And thanks.

1lb off, v happy with that :) well done everyone else x

Great losses guys! Jo amazing loss that's brilliant. 6lb loss for me, partially due to my new scales but I checked on my old ones and had lost according to those too. I'm a stone bracket down now and just before my holiday so really happy with that :D

Thanks. Congratulations on your brilliant loss. Well done on your new stone bracket. And happy for you that you've finally gotten over the hump as last week I know you weren't very happy and were contemplating a 2 week break. Enjoy your holiday and don't be too naughty lol.

1408092853249.jpg - this is my new favourite thing to do lol

Well done to everyone,some great losses this week :)

A 1lb loss here so am pleased at its TOTM and feeling particularly rough, so was prepared for STS

Well done on all the losses! After 0.5 lb gain last week I'm pleased to say this week I've lost 2.5lbs so very happy. Just 2.5lbs from my mini goal of 10st 7lbs which I want to reach by 30th August so 2 weigh ins to lose it in. x

Well done to everyone,some great losses this week :)

A 1lb loss here so am pleased at its TOTM and feeling particularly rough, so was prepared for STS

Well done on all the losses! After 0.5 lb gain last week I'm pleased to say this week I've lost 2.5lbs so very happy. Just 2.5lbs from my mini goal of 10st 7lbs which I want to reach by 30th August so 2 weigh ins to lose it in. x

Well done on your losses...I don't want to jinx it but we all seem to be having good losses this week lol

Back