Friday weighers

Just noticed I'm now over half way there and have achieved my club 10. Nice to know I have less to lose than what I've lost already. Thanks for all your support everyone, it really does help keep me motivated x

SSSSHHH Jo! lol the scales will hear!

That's great Polly, over half way is a terrific boost and the awards all help motivate us. Actually you say thanks for the support as it motivates you but I'm sure others will agree, it motivates US too, we see what others are achieving and think to ourselves, I can do that too. So, keep at it and we're all right behind you.

Bit like doing the Conga hehe :) best i can do is :stickdance:

Just a few pics, before and now (during) forgot I'd taken some ones in clothes that I don't mind sharing , please ignore the mess in the before ones

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 31
Wow!! Well done u, can really see the difference. Wish I had thought to do that but only 9lb off target now. I have lost 31.5lbs so far so it would've really shown too, lol

It really helps to look at the pictures because even when the scales don't say what I want them too (like last week with 0.5lb gain) I look at the before picture and realise it is working and to just continue as I am. x

Thought I'd share this from IG.

1408257840676.jpg

Just a few pics, before and now (during) forgot I'd taken some ones in clothes that I don't mind sharing , please ignore the mess in the before ones

Well done, the difference is fab. You should be so proud of how well you've done :D

I love it Jo. I keep thinking 1lb isn't enough. But if I can lose 1lb a week & lose that amount in total I will be over the moon at Xmas. :26:

Wow, thanks Jo. That really brings it home what we can all do! Though not sure I really want to think of Christmas quite yet!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

1408276997093.jpg

I went to card shop for gift tags for my daughters birthday presents and was dumbfounded to find this in front of me...its AUGUST!!

I love it Jo. I keep thinking 1lb isn't enough. But if I can lose 1lb a week & lose that amount in total I will be over the moon at Xmas. :26:

I found it uplifting...im aiming for 2lb a week so hopefully I'll be almost 2.5st lighter by xmas.

Oh what!!! That's ridiculous!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I know! No wonder Christmas isnt as magical anymore. How can it be when you're celebrating and preparing for it 5-6 months in advance lol

Love this, I need to get losing 3lbs a week!! ;)

Nearly 4 stone by Xmas would be amazing...stick to my 2lb less disappointment if I don't reach it lol

Finished the Salad Challenge and now my personal challenge is not to go overboard this week to stay in the 12s! I must confess to having 'dessert' today after lunch, although it was still sw friendly, quark, options and raspberries, with Choc Shot drizzled over. Within syns but mustnt get in the habit of lunchtime treats, as usually I just have fruit. :eek:

Back