Friday weighers

Now tomorrow is weigh in and I know I'm always pessimistic when it comes to weigh in but I honestly don't know what to expect this week I've done weeks with few syns and I've done weeks with all my syns and it didn't make a blind bit of difference so I can't see my syn free week making a great difference tbh. I did look back over my SW weigh in book thing lol...and the last time I lost 5lbs I gained the following week and I'm wondering whether this is going to become a pattern for me and tomorrow will be a gain? I would love 2lbs to get my 2st award but if I doesn't happen it doesn't happen. So yeah so so about weigh in...not pessimistic but not optimistic...I know I have done what I am supposed to but ultimately the body and the scales have the final say lol.

How is everyone else feeling about weigh in??

And good luck to you all.
xx

Good luck everyone!
Unsure how I feel about weigh in, I feel quite bloated so I'm hoping I'm not heading for a gain despite being 100% on plan. Need to get drinking some green tea & water! x

Last edited:
I'm feeling distinctly pessimistic. Not been a good week at all. It's almost as if when I get near the next milestone I freak out and sabotage myself :(

Hoping for at least a lb off this week. Was feeling really good this week about my weight loss, bought clothes in a size smaller and starting to fit into my size 12's but then this morning went for my final bridesmaid dress fitting and even though it needs taking in, the dress just doesn't suit my figure and I feel like it makes me look bigger than I am. Feeling really down, considering one of the main reasons I started dieting was to lose weight for this wedding, which I have but still don't feel good. Hopefully once the adjustments are done I will feel better. Oh well, moan over! Good luck everyone xxx

Be nice if I get the 1lb I need for my Sept goal, even better if I get 1.5lb to put me in the 12's

good luck friends...think positive, think thin x

Expecting a gain but actually ok about it. Things have been hectic this last couple of weeks and I haven't been on plan 100%. Still been following the basics but not to the letter eg a sandwich with more than my hexb bread but with a sw friendly filling,few too many syns etc. I find it comes naturally to think along sw lines!!! Anyway,just doing the best I can at the mo...2 more weeks covering at a different job and then I go on my hols. I will be 100% back on it when I return home. Good luck to all for tomorrow and I am still checking in to minimins daily :)

Here's hoping for some more good results tomorrow :grouphugg:

Well it's a STS for me and to be honest I'm really happy with that. I'm so bloated & icky that I was convinced it was going to be a gain & that I might even go back into the 14's. So no loss but more importantly no gain. I will do better next week! Target of 2lb to make up for this week! :character00115:

As expected it's a gain for me,taking me to 13:13. Not too upset though and although I said earlier that I'm 'loosely' following the plan at the mo I'm going to try get back on plan now. Good luck everyone :)

As expected it's a gain for me,taking me to 13:13. Not too upset though and although I said earlier that I'm 'loosely' following the plan at the mo I'm going to try get back on plan now. Good luck everyone :)

Aw sorry about your gain but I'm sure that after your holiday and back at your normal job the pounds will drop off. I think it often helps to have a break :)

Well it's a STS for me and to be honest I'm really happy with that. I'm so bloated & icky that I was convinced it was going to be a gain & that I might even go back into the 14's. So no loss but more importantly no gain. I will do better next week! Target of 2lb to make up for this week! :character00115:

Congrats on your STS as you say better than a gain.

Sorry about your gain I hope things get easier for you soon.

Morning everyone,

I have lost 4.5lbs this week which gives me my 2st award so YAY!! Also this is the last week of my 2lb challenge I was hoping to get 14lbs by today and I got 21.5lbs so pretty happy with that. This also means I am now 1.5lb off my Club 10 so I'll be aiming for that next week but if it doesn't happen I will accept it as I have had 2 great weeks.

Really happy with my loss as my eating for the last 3 days has been erratic due to preparing for my daughters party but still on plan but I have basically been living on one meal a day and then just grazing which is always trouble in disguise but thankfully I stuck to good grazing lol.

I have also 'nearly' completed my syn free week (just today to go) then I have 135 syns to enjoy at my daughters birthday party tomorrow. Some people may not agree with carrying syns over but I can't see the harm...it will most likely be reflected in my weight next week but better this way than restricting myself and feeling guilty if I go too far.

Also had a none scale victory this week...I can't keep my wedding ring on...it keeps falling off lol.

So good week this week all in all...

Wow you that's fantastic! You must be over the moon. :)
You really seem to have got it figured out now. Well done and hope the party goes well tomorrow x

1lb off :) Well done to everyone else and good luck to those still yet to weigh x

Wow you that's fantastic! You must be over the moon. :)
You really seem to have got it figured out now. Well done and hope the party goes well tomorrow x

Thank you and I am so happy. Like many of us I have set myself goals and my Club 10 I have down for Sept 12th so if I get it next week then I'm 2 weeks ahead of my target dates lol. Also just noticed my BMI I don't really pay attention to it but I can't help but notice I'm right on the verge of leaving the 50s. I know that's still bad being in the 40s but it's another bracket left behind forever lol. It's easy to say because its been 5 weeks since my last gain but I think I've come to terms with SW gains and losses now. I know now so long as I keep on plan any gain whether unexplained or not will go again.

Morning guys, got the 1lb loss, happy with that 13stone goal has been hit. Yay....

good luck to those left to weigh and well done everyone who's lost or maintained, beachbabe you'll get that off next week hun x

Morning guys, got the 1lb loss, happy with that 13stone goal has been hit. Yay....

good luck to those left to weigh and well done everyone who's lost or maintained, beachbabe you'll get that off next week hun x

Congrats on your loss

Back