Friday weighers

Well done everyone. I've lost 1lb this week, which I'm happy with. 1.5lb to go until my first target so hoping for that this week. x

Well done everyone who lost and those who didn't, don't give up!!
STS this week but that's fine as I have had the odd treat. Finding school hols hard now.... No routine etc. managed to stick to plan for few weeks but getting to me now :(

Tiring day but just sat down with a cuppa to catch up on Mins news. Looks like our Friday group have had a pretty good day.
I've spent the day assembling a big trampoline and enclosure, a surprise birthday present for my grandson, who will be four tomorrow. Of course, it had to be tested lol.... which probably hasnt' done my joints much good but was great fun hehe. Not sure what my daughter's neighbours would have thought if any of them happened to be looking out but who cares. He is having his friends there for a party tomorrow morning (and then going to his other friends party in the afternoon) so he is going to be one tired boy by tomorrow night. I *will* be sharing his birthday cake tomorrow but hoping not to go too mad as we were out for a meal yesterday and then out again on Sunday, eek, though that will be a carvery meal so I can fill up on meat and veg and hopefully save enough syns for a pud if I fancy one. :D
Hope everyone has a great weekend and Bank Holiday Monday :)

Thankyou for your encouragement :) Think I've got my SW head back on now. Did a big,healthy shop last night and I'm going for it!!! As cloudy6 said,enjoy your bank hol weekend and see you all on Friday :-D

Let's not allow the rain and greyness to send us reaching for the biscuits! I for one am really hoping to have a good week. It's pouring with rain and quite chilly here this morning but I have lots of jobs to get on with. Just made myself a cup of tea and having a quick read on Minis before getting on with the list. Hmm, procrastinating? Moi... of course :)
Hope all are doing well and looking forward to some more losses on Friday!

After several hints from friends, I've started my own page if anyone cares to drop by.
http://www.minimins.com/silver-membe...somewhere.html

Last edited:
Sorry about disappearing everyone but on Friday morning my husband was called up to his mums house she hasn't been well for a very long time but had taken a turn for the worse anyway long story short she passed away yesterday morning. Due to this and due to being at the hospital since Friday barring the time I spent at my daughters party on Saturday I haven't been 100% on plan I haven't been eating the wrong things don't get me wrong I haven't relied on takeaways etc but since Friday I have only had one proper meal, I've been grazing or not eating...I haven't been monitoring what I've eaten so no idea about syn value but I am just going to continue the week on plan with my daily syns allowance and take the hit on Friday then start a complete fresh on Friday. Some things can't be helped. I feel guilty and selfish even being on here worrying about my eating but I needed to come back on here to get my head straight so I can sort it out and move on...also my hubby went back to work as normal this morning he felt he needed to keep himself busy...so as sad as it is to say things are as normal today.

Anyway congratulations to those who lost on your losses, chin up to those who gained and again congrats on any maintains.

Sorry about disappearing everyone but on Friday morning my husband was called up to his mums house she hasn't been well for a very long time but had taken a turn for the worse anyway long story short she passed away yesterday morning. Due to this and due to being at the hospital since Friday barring the time I spent at my daughters party on Saturday I haven't been 100% on plan I haven't been eating the wrong things don't get me wrong I haven't relied on takeaways etc but since Friday I have only had one proper meal, I've been grazing or not eating...I haven't been monitoring what I've eaten so no idea about syn value but I am just going to continue the week on plan with my daily syns allowance and take the hit on Friday then start a complete fresh on Friday. Some things can't be helped. I feel guilty and selfish even being on here worrying about my eating but I needed to come back on here to get my head straight so I can sort it out and move on...also my hubby went back to work as normal this morning he felt he needed to keep himself busy...so as sad as it is to say things are as normal today.

Anyway congratulations to those who lost on your losses, chin up to those who gained and again congrats on any maintains.

Oh Jo - I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum in law *hugs*

Sorry to hear that Jo. Not at all surprised that counting syns hasn't been top priority. Just do what you need to and get back on track when you can. Xx

Oh Jo - I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum in law *hugs*

Thanks guys, and I'm hoping I'm back on track from today...will be better later when I've been shopping I have cheese, ham and tomatoes in my fridge...that's it lol. I also have birthday cake and party leftovers...so I am trying to keep myself busy so I don't start nibbling lol. I am going to use my HEX A and have some cheese and ham roll ups for lunch then hopefully by dinner I'll have something to make a meal of lol.

1409049591584.jpg - forgot to do this Friday. Wow thats amazing.

Sorry to hear you've had a tough few days....not surprised weightloss not been top priority. Hope ur doing ok and just do best u can regarding sticking to plan etc.... Sometimes we have to go easy on ourselves.
Take care

Aw Jo so sorry to hear that. Hope you're both ok x

So sorry to hear that Jo. I think your doing brilliantly under the circumstances. Well done for still trying to keep in control in such a difficult time. Xx

Sorry to hear you've had a tough few days....not surprised weightloss not been top priority. Hope ur doing ok and just do best u can regarding sticking to plan etc.... Sometimes we have to go easy on ourselves.
Take care

Hugs to you,hope you and hubby are ok xx

Aw Jo so sorry to hear that. Hope you're both ok x

So sorry to hear that Jo. I think your doing brilliantly under the circumstances. Well done for still trying to keep in control in such a difficult time. Xx

Thank you everyone, back on track now was SW friendly yesterday and so far today...happy to have my syns back lol and I'm just going to plod on this week like I said and take the hit going to drink plenty of water and green tea and see if that has any impact...just hope I haven't done too much damage this week. Have to take comfort in the fact that it wasn't intentional sabotage it was just circumstantial...positive note I should have my Silver Body Magic by tomorrow morning. I may even just get on with it and get it completed today...see how I feel later.

You should be proud of yourself. You had a few days where things were beyond your control and you have just got straight back to it when you've been able too. That's definitely an achievement x

You should be proud of yourself. You had a few days where things were beyond your control and you have just got straight back to it when you've been able too. That's definitely an achievement x

Thanks hun I'm taking it as growth because before I would probably have used this as an excuse to go off plan...hell I did do in May when my Nan died...so I'm proud of myself...its because I want my Club 10 lol...I was only 1lb away at last weigh in...maybe not this week but I will get it next week...Hopefully we're done with bereavements for a while *touch wood* because in the last 2 years we've lost my husbands sister, auntie, grandma and now mum and I've lost both my Grandmas we've had our fill now.

Onwards and downwards.

Now tomorrow is weigh in and I am totally unsure about this week. As you know I had a weird first half to my week and I haven't counted syns so I really truly honestly don't know what damage I have done. Now as of last week I was 1lb off my Club 10 so I would love to get that this week but I have prepared myself for a gain purely for the fact I am so unsure so I figured preparing myself for the worse was my best option. I hope that I'm wrong but if I'm not I hope I haven't done too much damage I just keep thinking back to my 10 week hiatus where I ate like crap and only gained 6lbs so I'm hoping it isn't a drastic gain if I get one but I am aware I have had two good losses so there's the chance for a big gain. I guess I can't do anything about it and I will take what is coming tomorrow morning but I really do hope its a small gain, sts or most ideally just a 1lb loss. I am doing the best I can for damage limitation, green tea, water, exercise etc...So bring on tomorrow to get it over and done with so I can start a fresh.

How's everyone else feeling about this weeks weigh in?

And good luck to you all.

Now tomorrow is weigh in and I am totally unsure about this week. As you know I had a weird first half to my week and I haven't counted syns so I really truly honestly don't know what damage I have done. Now as of last week I was 1lb off my Club 10 so I would love to get that this week but I have prepared myself for a gain purely for the fact I am so unsure so I figured preparing myself for the worse was my best option. I hope that I'm wrong but if I'm not I hope I haven't done too much damage I just keep thinking back to my 10 week hiatus where I ate like crap and only gained 6lbs so I'm hoping it isn't a drastic gain if I get one but I am aware I have had two good losses so there's the chance for a big gain. I guess I can't do anything about it and I will take what is coming tomorrow morning but I really do hope its a small gain, sts or most ideally just a 1lb loss. I am doing the best I can for damage limitation, green tea, water, exercise etc...So bring on tomorrow to get it over and done with so I can start a fresh.

How's everyone else feeling about this weeks weigh in?

And good luck to you all.

I can understand you worrying Jo - we all do when we go off plan, even for a perfectly understandable reason like you did, but I think you will be fine. You got back on plan as soon as you were able to and you are doing everything right. Even if you do have a small gain, you know how to lose it again and we are all here to encourage you and support you. Fingers crossed xx I have been away on hols so goodness knows what my scales will show - we'll hold hands and take the leap together tomorrow :scale::hug99:

I can understand you worrying Jo - we all do when we go off plan, even for a perfectly understandable reason like you did, but I think you will be fine. You got back on plan as soon as you were able to and you are doing everything right. Even if you do have a small gain, you know how to lose it again and we are all here to encourage you and support you. Fingers crossed xx I have been away on hols so goodness knows what my scales will show - we'll hold hands and take the leap together tomorrow :scale::hug99:

Thanks hun whatever goes on will come off again no doubt it's just the not knowing lol. I'll be fine tomorrow morning when Mr Scales gives me a number lol. As for you not much of a holiday if you don't enjoy it so like me just take the hit and we'll both work really hard next week to sort it out lol.

Back