Friday weighers

I weighed in this morning, another STS. We're off to a festival this afternoon so can't do it tomorrow. I'm happy there was no gain as I've been terrible this week and no idea why I've lost the plot. I'm sure of a gain next week after a weekend of drinking but we have to have some fun :)
I'm sure you'll get your 1lb this week Jo. Even with having such a terrible week at home you've stayed amazingly focused. Silver body magic any day now too! :D
Good luck to everyone tomorrow. I'll be checking in on my phone, if I can get a signal xx

Well I'm not sure how it'll go tomorrow. Had a couple of naughty meals and I fell off the no alcohol wagon Sunday! So if I lose anything I'll be lucky, but hoping for at least a sts as I have stuck to plan apart from the above. I've got my brother in laws wedding sat and going away to a caravan next week for a few days so I won't be weighing in next week or the week after as my mum's away then ( we weigh in together at home so have decided we will both have 2 weeks holiday from weighing) , hoping I will manage to lose at least 2lbs by the time we start weighing in again (3 weeks from tomorrow) Going to bring most the food for the week with us but going to treat myself to fish and chips one night, I can't go to the coast and not indulge once, well I could but would really resent it! Good luck everyone x

Got my silver body magic award :talk017: WOOHOO!! YAY ME!!

Worked out I can have Platinum before Christmas so c'mon!! LoL

If I was to weigh in once per week it prob would be a friday or Saturaday morning but I only allow myself to weigh in at the very least, every 3 weeks. I usually weigh in once per month so I can see a good amount of weight loss. In the past, I used to weigh myself once per week (or more) and if I didn't see any weight loss I was very discouraged and this often/usually led to a ruined diet. The worst of it was, I HAD been losing weight but it just didn't always register on the scale, especially with it being a regular weigh in. Some people like the whole weighing thing but I hate it and even fear it as I know it is going to affect me in some way :-(. I prefer to just KNOW in my mind that I am losing weight because I am following the diet correctly.

Yay! I knew it was any day now. Well done :) x

Thanks Stef should have been Saturday but I got my bum in gear and finished it early so my new one started on same day as weigh in lol. Platinum by Christmas!!! LoL

Definitely platinum by Xmas! You'll wear that cross trainer out :)

Got my silver body magic award :talk017: WOOHOO!! YAY ME!! Worked out I can have Platinum before Christmas so c'mon!! LoL

Well done :)
Hope u & everyone else get the losses you're hoping for. I know I've definitely gained this week but is totally expected as I had 4 days totally off plan with too many treats and an indian takeaway due to being out and about. I accept my gain and get back to it ASAP, lol

As suspected...a gain! +3.5lbs

I knew it was coming and I'd prepared myself for it. The comfort I can take with this gain is it wasn't self sabotage, I didn't cheat, I didn't go off plan deliberately it was just circumstantial. Not happy it's a huge gain but I did say yesterday as I'd had two big losses I was expecting it. So my goal for next week is either 3.5lbs to get back to where I was last week or ideally 4.5lbs to get to club 10.

Good luck to you all.

As suspected...a gain! +3.5lbs

I knew it was coming and I'd prepared myself for it. The comfort I can take with this gain is it wasn't self sabotage, I didn't cheat, I didn't go off plan deliberately it was just circumstantial. Not happy it's a huge gain but I did say yesterday as I'd had two big losses I was expecting it. So my goal for next week is either 3.5lbs to get back to where I was last week or ideally 4.5lbs to get to club 10.

Good luck to you all.

Jo, you are right to recognise your gain for what it is and not let it throw you off plan. Use it to your advantage and more than likely it will be off by next week hun. Make sure that this week you use super free to the max, bulk out your meals with extra salads and veg so that visually it feels satisfying as well as in your tum. Plan your syns well so that they feel like real treats, not just to minimise going over on meals, if you get what I mean. Also, if you can, give yourself some little non food treats, as you've had a really hard time in recent weeks.
You've done brilliantly on body magic too which will be helping to change the way you look and feel. Supercharge this week with positivity!!! In other words, GO JO!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Somehow, I've lost 3.5lbs this week! I'm certain last weeks weigh in was a little up from water retention so now it's down this week. I now feel comfortably in the 12s, and determined not to see a 13 on the scales again! More of my old clothes are now redundant, I need to do a wardrobe overhaul but find it so hard to buy new! My brain hasn't caught up with the scales yet and I still reach for the bigger sizes.

Good luck to those still to weigh in today. :)

Somehow, I've lost 3.5lbs this week! I'm certain last weeks weigh in was a little up from water retention so now it's down this week. I now feel comfortably in the 12s, and determined not to see a 13 on the scales again! More of my old clothes are now redundant, I need to do a wardrobe overhaul but find it so hard to buy new! My brain hasn't caught up with the scales yet and I still reach for the bigger sizes.

Good luck to those still to weigh in today. :)

Congratulations on your loss.

I just got on scales again and have lost a pound lol not doing it going with the weight it originally said or I'll be getting on scales every 5 mins and I'm not starting it.

Have you had a very very big wee since first weigh, lol. Even if you record your first weigh in today, that is a boost for you. I'm positive that if you stick to plan this week you'll have a really good loss next week. In fact on Friday morning I'll be putting my bouncy trainers on, ready to jump up and down in celebration with you. I know you can do it :)

Have you had a very very big wee since first weigh, lol. Even if you record your first weigh in today, that is a boost for you. I'm positive that if you stick to plan this week you'll have a really good loss next week. In fact on Friday morning I'll be putting my bouncy trainers on, ready to jump up and down in celebration with you. I know you can do it :)

Lmao thank you im wondering if its because I was really hot when woke up as my idiot hubby keeps putting heating on in a morning might try waking up and having a sit in garden next week to cool down before weigh in. Duno if it makes a difference but thats only difference from original weigh in that I'd cooled down a bit. Who knows lol.

I shouldn't think it would make that much difference but who knows, our bodies fluctuate pretty quickly sometimes - great when it's down but also gives us a shock when it goes up unexpectedly for no apparent reason.
I have been known to get on the scales at say four o'clock in morning on weigh in day, if I've woken early and gone for a wee. Then back to bed for couple of hours, get up, shower, wee again and show a totally different lower weight. So I do try to be up and moving around for a while before weighing, just because I want to see the best possible outcome. Lol pretty crazy I know.

Back