Friday weighers

Jo, the WW wholemeal pitta are 106 cals each, whereas Tesco own brand wholemeal pitta (the normal size, not the large ones) are 155 cals each. I don't have access to SW online anymore so I can't see their current list of allowable HexBs but maybe some else can check that?
For myself, I'd make the swap as I know I am rarely using my syn allowance and that would cover the extra and I'm in this for the long haul, so a few calories here and there aren't going to make a significant difference but obviously its up to you to decide if thats what you'd do, bearing in mind you want to be really good.
I've not tried many of the recipes from the Fakeaways book yet but you've prompted me to get it out for something different over the weekend.
Mind you, my slimming world magazine has just plopped through the letterbox so there are also probably some new recipes in there. Spoilt for choice :)

Congrats to all in losses and next weeks another week to those who STS or gained.
I gained 2.5lbs, to be expected, so gotta get my head back together and carry on. Not good to have days off the wagon as sooo difficult to not reach for the sweet treats.
Think this week will be tough :(

Jo, the WW wholemeal pitta are 106 cals each, whereas Tesco own brand wholemeal pitta (the normal size, not the large ones) are 155 cals each. I don't have access to SW online anymore so I can't see their current list of allowable HexBs but maybe some else can check that?
For myself, I'd make the swap as I know I am rarely using my syn allowance and that would cover the extra and I'm in this for the long haul, so a few calories here and there aren't going to make a significant difference but obviously its up to you to decide if thats what you'd do, bearing in mind you want to be really good.
I've not tried many of the recipes from the Fakeaways book yet but you've prompted me to get it out for something different over the weekend.
Mind you, my slimming world magazine has just plopped through the letterbox so there are also probably some new recipes in there. Spoilt for choice :)

WWs is 5 syns
Tescos is 7 syns

But they still class as 60g of wholemeal bread so I think I'm going to HEX B them its not going to be a regular meal so I think as a one off it doesn't matter but I don't often use all my syns so I could just add 2 syns on for the difference between the two just to be safe.

Congrats to all in losses and next weeks another week to those who STS or gained.
I gained 2.5lbs, to be expected, so gotta get my head back together and carry on. Not good to have days off the wagon as sooo difficult to not reach for the sweet treats.

Come on we can do it together. Next week both of us will have lost our gains and maybe more...think positive lol. We can do it!!

WWs is 5 syns
Tescos is 7 syns

But they still class as 60g of wholemeal bread so I think I'm going to HEX B them its not going to be a regular meal so I think as a one off it doesn't matter but I don't often use all my syns so I could just add 2 syns on for the difference between the two just to be safe.

Perfect compromise :)

This is why I almost dread having days off! I hate having to lose the same lbs twice (or more!). At least you have drawn that line and moving on. Accept it as over and plan ahead. You CAN do it :)

Lost 1.5lbs this week! This means I reached my goal of 10st 7lb by the wedding. Can't believe it,I was exactly 10stone 7lbs. One stone to go now, feeling very motivated. Had a couple of meals off plan this week but there were days I know I didn't eat enough so think it's balanced itself out. No weigh ins for me for 2 weeks so it'll be the 19th sep for my next weigh in, would settle for 1lb by then as I'm away next week. Well done on all the losses, and good to see everyone with a gain/sts are very motivated for the coming week. Good luck to anyone who hasn't weighed x

Lost 1.5lbs this week! This means I reached my goal of 10st 7lb by the wedding. Can't believe it,I was exactly 10stone 7lbs. One stone to go now, feeling very motivated. Had a couple of meals off plan this week but there were days I know I didn't eat enough so think it's balanced itself out. No weigh ins for me for 2 weeks so it'll be the 19th sep for my next weigh in, would settle for 1lb by then as I'm away next week. Well done on all the losses, and good to see everyone with a gain/sts are very motivated for the coming week. Good luck to anyone who hasn't weighed x

Congrats on your loss and well done on hitting your target.

Also went shopping with my mum this morning and we found her a lovely outfit for the wedding tomorrow (she did have an outfit but didn't really like it) felt so good to see her happy in clothes, she started dieting with me and we've both lost 1stone 7lbs so she's doing fab as well. Knowing we're helping each other makes it much easier and even more determined to keep going. x

Well done all,some great results. 1lb off for me,quite happy with that as I have gained the past few weeks. Felt 'bunged' this morning so may weigh again tomorrow or Sunday and see if it's any different x

Well done all,some great results. 1lb off for me,quite happy with that as I have gained the past few weeks. Felt 'bunged' this morning so may weigh again tomorrow or Sunday and see if it's any different x

Congratulations on your loss

Come on we can do it together. Next week both of us will have lost our gains and maybe more...think positive lol. We can do it!!

This is why I almost dread having days off! I hate having to lose the same lbs twice (or more!). At least you have drawn that line and moving on. Accept it as over and plan ahead. You CAN do it :)

Thanks for the positive comments and I don't know why it's got to me as it's not like I can't explain why I've had a gain, lol.
Definitely agree with u cloudy about days off.... Not a good idea.
Need to do a good shop as have no fruit in to snack on and am feeling constantly hungry :(
It really helps being able to sound off here and having people that get where I'm coming from. Thanks :)

Well done for reaching your goal :)

Also went shopping with my mum this morning and we found her a lovely outfit for the wedding tomorrow (she did have an outfit but didn't really like it) felt so good to see her happy in clothes, she started dieting with me and we've both lost 1stone 7lbs so she's doing fab as well. Knowing we're helping each other makes it much easier and even more determined to keep going. x

Ahhh well done to your mum too, is nice when u have someone close who is trying to lose too as it can be really encouraging and spur u on.
Is it your wedding?

Well done on the losses guys, to those that have gained, keep going its a journey and next week will be your week :)

lost 2lb myself got into the 12's and now lost 2an half stones. I can see the 11's on the horizon so will just keep going...

good luck to anyone left to weigh x

Well done on the losses guys, to those that have gained, keep going its a journey and next week will be your week :)

lost 2lb myself got into the 12's and now lost 2an half stones. I can see the 11's on the horizon so will just keep going...

good luck to anyone left to weigh x

Congratulations on your loss

None Scale Victory

Bought size 18 workout clothes not going to lie the bottoms are snug but still fit and soon they won't be snug because I'll be losing those inches...or they'll have split right down the middle lol...hoping for the inch losses lol. Not bad from a snug 26 to a snug 18. Going in the right direction though.

Enjoy the rest of your week people!!

None Scale Victory

Bought size 18 workout clothes not going to lie the bottoms are snug but still fit and soon they won't be snug because I'll be losing those inches...or they'll have split right down the middle lol...hoping for the inch losses lol. Not bad from a snug 26 to a snug 18. Going in the right direction though.

Enjoy the rest of your week people!!

Yay for the NSV :D xx

Back