Friday weighers

Wow Jo, you're doing really well. Snug will soon be baggy!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

So it's weigh in tomorrow. How am I feeling? I feel so so. I have been 100% on plan and doing my body magic and there is no reason I shouldn't lose but I don't think I'm going to lose as much as I want to. I just have to keep reminding myself that any loss is a good loss and it may take me a bit longer to lose the weight I want to. However until I've lost that 3.5lb gain from last week I'm going to feel like I haven't lost anything even when I have because I know I was 3.5lb lighter 2 weeks ago. I really am hoping for the gain to be gone...as I have my mini targets to maintain and my Club 10 target is September 12th next weeks weigh in it would be nice to lose it a week before my target date but at this moment in time I will be happy to lose it on the target date...and I just have to take comfort in the fact that had what's happened not happened then last week I would have had Club 10 (as I was only 1lb off) and this week could have been my 2.5st award it wasn't self sabotage it was completely circumstantial and out of my control...life happens and the **** comes with it. All I can do is hope as previously mentioned I would love the gain to be gone so 3.5lbs...ideally I would love my Club 10 (4.5lbs) but I have to be prepared that I may not get either so I'm trying to stay focused on just any loss and I'd love to say if I don't get a minimum of 3.5lbs I won't be disappointed but I will lol.

How is everybody else feeling??

It is best to try not to stress Jo, so you're looking at it the right way. All we can do is stick to plan and just wait for those scales to drop and drop they will, sooner or later. Ok, so it's frustrating when its later but if you/I/we are being on plan, it has to go down eventually.
Like you, I'm not sure what to expect tomorrow but have been on plan, so fingers crossed. What will be, will be :)

Good luck all, see you in the morning ;)

Ok someone upstairs is looking out for me because I lost 5lbs!! That means last weeks gain is gone and I got my Club 10. Ok this weeks anguish is gone now so I can move on and focus...so I now need 3.5lbs next week 3lbs to get me to my 2.5st award and 3.5lbs to get me into the new stone bracket. I would sooooo love to be a teen next week...please whoever is looking out for me above take away 3.5lbs next week. PLEASE!!!

Good luck to everyone else still needing to weigh in.

Hello Friday Team!

Sorry I have been AWOL for a quite a while. I've had a crazy few months and have been off the SW wagon (I shouldn't make excuses really!). Naughty I know, but had to focus on other things and my SW meal planning fell to bits slowly and then all at once. Safe to say that I have had some regained pounds although I'm not as heavy as I was at the start of my journey - I'm trying to focus on the positives as small as they may be. Things offline have calmed down and to be honest it's made me realise how much I prioritise the needs of others over myself and my own health. I've learned more than ever how much my emotions affect what I put in my mouth. So, I'm back. With a totally new attitude too. My SW journey is not only about weight loss, but about my health and well being. Myself and my body deserve to be looked after and that's what I intend to do... SW style! Your health is your wealth after all.

Without waffling on anymore, I just wanted to say a huge congrats to the team. I'm so impressed by some of the losses and progress made over the past 2 months...incredible. It shows that perseverance really does pay off. Also, it highlights that small losses add up to a big number and that even if you have the odd bump (or STS or gain) that if you keep on going things move in the right direction again. :D Reading back a few pages has left me feeling really positive, inspired and motivated. So thank you all!

Some great losses this week too - well done :)

I'm looking forward to having a 100% week and I'm really hoping for a big loss this team next week! A 4lber for Week One would do nicely ;) Good luck Friday team :D xx

Welcome back Evolet and best of luck with a 100% on plan week and we'll all be cheering you on.
Sorry you've had a hard time offline but agree re your health. It makes so much difference to our everyday lives. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ok someone upstairs is looking out for me because I lost 5lbs!! That means last weeks gain is gone and I got my Club 10. Ok this weeks anguish is gone now so I can move on and focus...so I now need 3.5lbs next week 3lbs to get me to my 2.5st award and 3.5lbs to get me into the new stone bracket. I would sooooo love to be a teen next week...please whoever is looking out for me above take away 3.5lbs next week. PLEASE!!!

Good luck to everyone else still needing to weigh in.

Woohooo!! Jo you little star - well done :D xx

Welcome back evolet. Glad you're back and in the SW frame of mind...sometimes its good to take a step back and look at the bigger picture it worked for me and I hope it has for you. Good luck for your first weigh in and that 4lb will be gone next week I can feel it.

None SW related.

RIP Joan Rivers. Only heard this morning. Condolences go out to your family.

2lb loss this morning which is wonderful, good luck everyone who's weighing in today hope you get the losses you want :)

2lb loss this morning which is wonderful, good luck everyone who's weighing in today hope you get the losses you want :)

Congratulations on your loss.

Back