Friday weighers

Just checking in. Back from our few days away and thought I'd see how everyone's week had been. Looks like it's been a good week, well done! Glad your gain has gone already and plus some Jo. I'm back on plan 100% today after having our few days away. Think I've been fairly sensible, nearly all my meals have been slimming world friendly (apart from the fish and chips I had on our wedding anniversary) just had a few drinks and snacks which were a bit naughty. The most important thing is I enjoyed myself and I'm now looking forward to getting straight back on with my slimming world plan. No weigh in for me for 2 weeks as my mums away now and she has the scales, so if I stick too it I hope to be at least the same as I was last Friday or hopefully a 1lb or 2 lighter. Ps the wedding where I was bridesmaid was last Saturday, felt nice in my dress and had lots of comments about my weight loss so definitely motivation for me x

Just checking in. Back from our few days away and thought I'd see how everyone's week had been. Looks like it's been a good week, well done! Glad your gain has gone already and plus some Jo. I'm back on plan 100% today after having our few days away. Think I've been fairly sensible, nearly all my meals have been slimming world friendly (apart from the fish and chips I had on our wedding anniversary) just had a few drinks and snacks which were a bit naughty. The most important thing is I enjoyed myself and I'm now looking forward to getting straight back on with my slimming world plan. No weigh in for me for 2 weeks as my mums away now and she has the scales, so if I stick too it I hope to be at least the same as I was last Friday or hopefully a 1lb or 2 lighter. Ps the wedding where I was bridesmaid was last Saturday, felt nice in my dress and had lots of comments about my weight loss so definitely motivation for me x

Thanks and glad you had a lovely time away and the wedding went well. Its always brilliant when someone mentions your weight loss because you know its working when someone else notices.

1lb off. Happy with that as I still haven't been fully on plan. Finish work today for 2 1/2 weeks and go away next Weds. Going to relax and enjoy myself then when I get back it will be all systems go!!! Will set myself some new goals and decide on a target weight for Christmas. Well done everybody :)

1lb off. Happy with that as I still haven't been fully on plan. Finish work today for 2 1/2 weeks and go away next Weds. Going to relax and enjoy myself then when I get back it will be all systems go!!! Will set myself some new goals and decide on a target weight for Christmas. Well done everybody :)

Congrats on your loss

Can I join in.. Normally weigh in on a Thursday but that only encourages me to go to the pub on a Thursday night.. So if I start weighing in on a Friday I will go all week without a drink ;-) .
Shall weigh in this Friday and then I'm off for 2 weeks. But hoping to stay on plan as much as possible x

Can I join in.. Normally weigh in on a Thursday but that only encourages me to go to the pub on a Thursday night.. So if I start weighing in on a Friday I will go all week without a drink ;-) .
Shall weigh in this Friday and then I'm off for 2 weeks. But hoping to stay on plan as much as possible x

Welcome sookie

So it's weigh in tomorrow. How am I feeling? I almost feel obliged to be pessimistic as it seems to be working for me lol but in all honesty this week I have no idea what to expect. I have been on plan, bit heavy on syns but still within my allowance, haven't drunk as much as I usually do. Had hubby off for 4 days this week and it throws me when he's off...I have my own little routine and when he's here it goes to hell. I feel I've had a very carb based diet this week but looking over my food diary it isn't any different to usual I guess. I would love 3.5lbs but I will be satisfied with any loss the 2.5st award and next stone bracket will come in its own time...like I say unsure this week. I'm usually leaning towards gain or loss but it honestly could be either...as I've had the proper munchies on this week but still been on plan. Strange feeling this week lol.

Good luck everyone, hope the scales are kind :) x

Well 1lb off. It's not a lot but after all these stw weeks I'm happy. I'm off on holiday next Saturday so no doubt a big gain to come home to but today it's another step in the right direction. :D
Good luck guys x

I'm a bit gutted this morning- first week back on plan usually sees me get a big loss. This week I've lost half a pound.

I'm happy that I've lost but can't help feeling a little disappointed as I've had a 100% week. Saying that, I'm feeling quite bloated at the moment so maybe things will get working next week. Either way, I'm not going to let it knock me and I intend on having another 100% week to get the scales moving. I do have faith in the SW plan.

Good luck to everyone else weighing it today! Fingers crossed for good losses for you xx

Maybe the bloating is just your bodies reaction to the change in food. I'm sure you'll get a big loss next week to make up for it :)

Well 1lb off. It's not a lot but after all these stw weeks I'm happy. I'm off on holiday next Saturday so no doubt a big gain to come home to but today it's another step in the right direction. :D
Good luck guys x

Congratulations on your loss

I'm a bit gutted this morning- first week back on plan usually sees me get a big loss. This week I've lost half a pound.

I'm happy that I've lost but can't help feeling a little disappointed as I've had a 100% week. Saying that, I'm feeling quite bloated at the moment so maybe things will get working next week. Either way, I'm not going to let it knock me and I intend on having another 100% week to get the scales moving. I do have faith in the SW plan.

Good luck to everyone else weighing it today! Fingers crossed for good losses for you xx

Congratulations on your loss. And remember any loss is a good loss. I know its easier said than done especially when you know you've been on plan 100% you just have to be hopeful that next week it all catches up and you get a significant loss.

Well I sensed it wasn't going to be a big loss and I was right...1lb loss this week.

Kind of in same situation as Evolet I know I've been on plan 100% so disappointed it wasn't more but I will hold my hands up that while my hubby was home I didn't drink as much as usual so apparently thats had an impact. I knew something didn't feel right just can't verbalise the feeling but wasn't expecting a big loss this week.

Well next week I want 2.5lbs to get my 2.5st award and get into next stone bracket. I can't see any reason why I won't be back to my regular routine...its my mother in laws funeral on Wednesday but if I eat before the funeral I should be able to avoid the buffet.

Onwards and downwards.

Good luck to those who still have to weigh in.

Back