Friday weighers

Just realised my BMI is 49.9...lol...I am literally 'just' in the 40s. YAY ME!!

Well done everyone. For those with smaller losses than they would like, I've found when that happens with me it usually balances itself out with a bigger loss the week after, your still losing though which is still amazing! I'm still watching from the sidelines this week as my mum's still away and has the scales! I'm really missing weighing in now, can't wait for next Friday. Well done on your BMI Jo! Such an achievement, you should be very proud of yourself x

Well done on your losses, they may not be big but they're still losses!
I've had my first ever (in seven months) gain. 1.5lbs :(. I know it's down to impending Totm so not too bad, it's just frustrating not going downwards. Next week I'd better see a loss! The problem is not now comfort eating but I'm going to try hard. Also have both my hubby and daughters birthdays next week, sonot going to be the easiest.

Good luck for those still to weigh, I like to see YOUR losses in compensation :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Guys can I join you.

I will be weighing tonight, its my 1st week on the plan and I'm doing it on line following EE.

After reading many posts on here I am not going to be to disheartened if its not a big loss as it seems with some people it can take your body a week or so to adjust to the different way Im eating.

I cannot believe how much you can eat on this plan, and neither can my hubby.........he will be losing a bit of weight without realising I think lol.

Well done everyone who has already weighed today and had a loss, and for those that didn't lose stick with it.
Good luck everyone weighing later today

xx

A Bit gutted this morning as I've STS and haven't got a scooby why as I have done nothing different the last week as any other week...a bit perplexed really, I know at least it's not a gain but if I had eaten off plan at any point I would accept it but I haven't strayed once. I don't feel bloated, I don't have TOM or any other hindrance.... Hoping the consolation prize is a double loss next week.

Good luck everyone else x

Congratulations on your sts...sorry its undeserved...hopefully big loss next week.

Maybe the bloating is just your bodies reaction to the change in food. I'm sure you'll get a big loss next week to make up for it :)

I didn't think of that! Hopefully you're right - thank you :)

Well I sensed it wasn't going to be a big loss and I was right...1lb loss this week.

Kind of in same situation as Evolet I know I've been on plan 100% so disappointed it wasn't more but I will hold my hands up that while my hubby was home I didn't drink as much as usual so apparently thats had an impact. I knew something didn't feel right just can't verbalise the feeling but wasn't expecting a big loss this week.

Congratulations on your loss and on being in the next BMI bracket - that's awesome! I've been a bit rubbish with fluid intake lately, but have upped it over the past few days. Here's hoping we have 2 weeks worth of 'bigger' losses next week ;)

A Bit gutted this morning as I've STS and haven't got a scooby why as I have done nothing different the last week as any other week...a bit perplexed really, I know at least it's not a gain but if I had eaten off plan at any point I would accept it but I haven't strayed once. I don't feel bloated, I don't have TOM or any other hindrance.... Hoping the consolation prize is a double loss next week.

On the positive, you haven't gained. I think it happens sometimes and it's just so frustrating when you can't think of any particular reason as to why. Fingers crossed for a double loss for you next week.

Well done Friday team.

Wishing you all a happy Food Optimising week ahead :D xx

Sts for me, but 3 nights out will bite your backside... No going out for me next week, so the scales will move.. X

Well on my first week I only lost 1Ib.....bit disappointed but hoping for a bigger loss this week!!

Sts for me, but 3 nights out will bite your backside... No going out for me next week, so the scales will move.. X

Congratulations on your sts

Bit late to the party but I STS this week - I'm fine with that as I did have a bit of a bad weekend last weekend :rolleyes:

Congratulations on your sts

Well on my first week I only lost 1Ib.....bit disappointed but hoping for a bigger loss this week!!

Some are big some are small I never had a big first week loss and ive restarted sw 3 times...it will come eventually

So tomorrow is weigh in...

As I've mentioned I would love 2.5lbs for my 2.5st award and also new stone bracket. I want to be a teen...I want for the first time in 3 years for my weight to start with a 1 and not a 2. So if I get that tomorrow I will be the happiest person on the planet...I have been on plan I have done body magic...but I had done all this last week and only lost 1lb...so if it happens yay if it doesn't then next week I'll have it but there's no reason I shouldn't lose this week.

So fingers crossed I don't think 2.5lbs is a lot to ask for so come on tomorrow morning put me out of my misery.

How is everyone else feeling about weigh in?

Back