Friday weighers

Not sure about tomorrow's WI - I hope to lose a pound or two but I feel like I may STS.

Not sure about tomorrow's WI - I hope to lose a pound or two but I feel like I may STS.

Fingers crossed for you good luck for tomorrow x

So tomorrow is weigh in...

As I've mentioned I would love 2.5lbs for my 2.5st award and also new stone bracket. I want to be a teen...I want for the first time in 3 years for my weight to start with a 1 and not a 2. So if I get that tomorrow I will be the happiest person on the planet...I have been on plan I have done body magic...but I had done all this last week and only lost 1lb...so if it happens yay if it doesn't then next week I'll have it but there's no reason I shouldn't lose this week.

So fingers crossed I don't think 2.5lbs is a lot to ask for so come on tomorrow morning put me out of my misery.

How is everyone else feeling about weigh in?

Fingers crossed for you jo, I'm sure you'll get your 2.5lbs!

I'm weighing in tomorrow for the first time in 3 weeks and I'm actually excited. All I want is to be is at least the same weight that I was 3 weeks ago but obviously would be happy with a small loss. Good luck everyone! x

Hopefully you'll get a loss. Fingers crossed x

Fingers crossed for you jo, I'm sure you'll get your 2.5lbs!

I'm weighing in tomorrow for the first time in 3 weeks and I'm actually excited. All I want is to be is at least the same weight that I was 3 weeks ago but obviously would be happy with a small loss. Good luck everyone! x

Thanks hun and good luck to you. I love weigh in it's still that Christmas morning feeling for me I get all excited. I suppose that's a good thing when I start dreading it, it'll probably go wrong.

So tomorrow is weigh in...

As I've mentioned I would love 2.5lbs for my 2.5st award and also new stone bracket. I want to be a teen...I want for the first time in 3 years for my weight to start with a 1 and not a 2. So if I get that tomorrow I will be the happiest person on the planet...I have been on plan I have done body magic...but I had done all this last week and only lost 1lb...so if it happens yay if it doesn't then next week I'll have it but there's no reason I shouldn't lose this week.

So fingers crossed I don't think 2.5lbs is a lot to ask for so come on tomorrow morning put me out of my misery.

How is everyone else feeling about weigh in?

You are doing so well Jo I'm sure you'll get it this week. I have faith in you :D

I really want 2lb this week to give me my 4st. I've had a lot of sts & I need a boost. Even if I get it I won't keep it long, we're off on holiday on Saturday & I'll be totally off plan for 2 wks but it's a holiday & I'm going to enjoy every minute of it :cool:

Hopefully the scales will show us all what we want to see tomorrow. Losses all round! :)

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow guys...hoping for brilliant losses x

I'm in shock. I've lost 4lb!!! No idea how, it's the biggest loss I've had in ages. So 4st off!!!! Woohoo! :D :party0038: :D
Good luck everyone x

I'm in shock. I've lost 4lb!!! No idea how, it's the biggest loss I've had in ages. So 4st off!!!! Woohoo! :D :party0038: :D
Good luck everyone x

Congratulations on your loss...well done on your 4st loss...woohoo!!

I just scraped by...but I did it...I lost 3lbs this week giving me my 2.5st award and I'm into the new stone bracket first time in 3 years my weight has started with a 1...cannot tell you how happy I am to be a teen. I don't have anything to aim for next week as my next half stone is 6lbs off so I am just guna aim for my usual 2lbs next week...so happy...good day today. WOOHOO!!

Brilliant news for both of you! Really well done, I'm sat here with a big smile on my face for both of you. Just waiting for my mum to arrive with the scales! Wish me luck x

Yay! I probably needn't get on the scales now as you two have lost half a stone between you. That's fantastic!!! Amazing! Brilliant!! Like Polly I'm sat, well actually laying as I'm still in bed, with a huge smile :)
So lovely to see less of you both haha :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

So weighed in, 1/2lb off! Very happy with that. Enjoyed my holiday and then have managed to get back on track, makes me feel more relaxed about upcoming events (my 30th) knowing I can indulge on special occassions as long as I get straight back on it. Now I have less than a stone to go to target! X

I just scraped by...but I did it...I lost 3lbs this week giving me my 2.5st award and I'm into the new stone bracket first time in 3 years my weight has started with a 1...cannot tell you how happy I am to be a teen. I don't have anything to aim for next week as my next half stone is 6lbs off so I am just guna aim for my usual 2lbs next week...so happy...good day today. WOOHOO!!

3lb isn't scraping by Jo it's fantastic! :happy096:
2.5 stone, into the teens. Go Jo! All the body magic you're doing is really paying off :whacky068: I bet you have a fab week next week too x

So weighed in, 1/2lb off! Very happy with that. Enjoyed my holiday and then have managed to get back on track, makes me feel more relaxed about upcoming events (my 30th) knowing I can indulge on special occassions as long as I get straight back on it. Now I have less than a stone to go to target! X

Well done on your loss. It's a fab result to get a loss after you've been on holiday :D
I'm going away for 2 wks tomorrow and if I can do as well as you have I'll be over the moon.

Yay! I probably needn't get on the scales now as you two have lost half a stone between you. That's fantastic!!! Amazing! Brilliant!! Like Polly I'm sat, well actually laying as I'm still in bed, with a huge smile :)
So lovely to see less of you both haha :)

Thank you. I don't think I'd be doing half as well if it wasn't for the support of you guys on here x

Brilliant news for both of you! Really well done, I'm sat here with a big smile on my face for both of you. Just waiting for my mum to arrive with the scales! Wish me luck x

Thank you Polly :)

Ok so I am down half a lb on last week which is ok. Still means I'm a lb up on the previous week but it must all be down to water weight as totm STILL not happened (8days late) so who knows what's going on in my bod. I've stuck to plan so will just wait and see next week. X

Back