Friday weighers

So weighed in, 1/2lb off! Very happy with that. Enjoyed my holiday and then have managed to get back on track, makes me feel more relaxed about upcoming events (my 30th) knowing I can indulge on special occassions as long as I get straight back on it. Now I have less than a stone to go to target! X

Congratulations on your loss that's amazing...and it's my *in hush tones* 30th too in 2 weeks...

3lb isn't scraping by Jo it's fantastic! :happy096:
2.5 stone, into the teens. Go Jo! All the body magic you're doing is really paying off :whacky068: I bet you have a fab week next week too x

Thanks hun...all's well SW wise...just need to up my water and green teas for last 2 weeks I haven't been very good with them...but this week was my mother in laws funeral...so hoping things calm down a little at home now and my hubbys got closure...or whatever it is he needs to move on...

Ok so I am down half a lb on last week which is ok. Still means I'm a lb up on the previous week but it must all be down to water weight as totm STILL not happened (8days late) so who knows what's going on in my bod. I've stuck to plan so will just wait and see next week.

Well done on the loss...and at least you understand why your body is reacting the way it is...stupid * week lol only bonus to it is I usually have a good loss the week after lol. Hope the same happens for you...when and if it arrives...

I just scraped by...but I did it...I lost 3lbs this week giving me my 2.5st award and I'm into the new stone bracket first time in 3 years my weight has started with a 1...cannot tell you how happy I am to be a teen. I don't have anything to aim for next week as my next half stone is 6lbs off so I am just guna aim for my usual 2lbs next week...so happy...good day today. WOOHOO!!

Oh Jo - I'm so pleased for you - that's excellent - you are in the teens like you wanted :D :clap:

Brilliant news for both of you! Really well done, I'm sat here with a big smile on my face for both of you. Just waiting for my mum to arrive with the scales! Wish me luck x

Yay! I probably needn't get on the scales now as you two have lost half a stone between you. That's fantastic!!! Amazing! Brilliant!! Like Polly I'm sat, well actually laying as I'm still in bed, with a huge smile :)
So lovely to see less of you both haha :)

Thank you lovely ladies.

Ok so I am down half a lb on last week which is ok. Still means I'm a lb up on the previous week but it must all be down to water weight as totm STILL not happened (8days late) so who knows what's going on in my bod. I've stuck to plan so will just wait and see next week. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hehe Cloudy - I think we were separated at birth :eek: I lost 1/2 lb too and TOTM is 9 days late - mind you I'm so irregular these days it's hard to tell when it's due :rolleyes:

Oh Jo - I'm so pleased for you - that's excellent - you are in the teens like you wanted :D :clap:

Thank you Mandy I'm a very happy bunny today...next target pre-Darcy weight with 20lbs to go...it will be mine before Christmas.

OMG...Look at my stats on the left....look....

Weight to Lose: 9st13lb

I am no longer in double figures...OMG!! That's amazing...I didn't even think about it...WOW...Even happier now...

It just keeps getting better & better Jo :D

1411118104040.jpg - hmm can't imagine carrying my microwave around with me all day...but apparently I did. I love this site lol.

Hehe Cloudy - I think we were separated at birth :eek: I lost 1/2 lb too and TOTM is 9 days late - mind you I'm so irregular these days it's hard to tell when it's due :rolleyes:

Haha, I've only been irregular last two times but guess I should get used to it. Just feel so uncomfortable but for once not because of what I've eaten. Hope yours arrives soon!

OMG...Look at my stats on the left....look....

Weight to Lose: 9st13lb

I am no longer in double figures...OMG!! That's amazing...I didn't even think about it...WOW...Even happier now...

On phone so can't look left but can feel your joy. Pretty amazing Jo, you are right to be very proud of yourself! It's doing great things for long term health too ;) x

I'm in shock. I've lost 4lb!!! No idea how, it's the biggest loss I've had in ages. So 4st off!!!! Woohoo! :D :party0038: :D
Good luck everyone x

Fantastic loss zappacat...well done you :happy096:

3lb loss, happy with that after my STS last week. well done you guys on your losses feels great for the weekend doesn't it :)

I am pledging 2lb for next week for my 3 stone award :fingerscrossed:
also only 7lb to target woohoo

3lb loss, happy with that after my STS last week. well done you guys on your losses feels great for the weekend doesn't it :)

Congratulations on your loss Denise thats amazing

I am pledging 2lb for next week for my 3 stone award :fingerscrossed:
also only 7lb to target woohoo

Wow thats brilliant I'll cross my fingers for you and hope you get to target very soon...

Some great losses this week! well done everyone :D I lost 2.5lbs taking me into the 14's, so happy :) x

Some great losses this week! well done everyone :D I lost 2.5lbs taking me into the 14's, so happy :) x

Congratulations on your loss and your new stone bracket

Back