Friday weighers

I'm not usually a Friday weigher but I start my block of night duty as from tonight so weighed in 2 days early.
1 lbs off so I'm happy with that ;-)

Congratulations on your loss

Amazing losses..

I lost 3lb this week. I have had the most shitty week ever. Dad got taken into hospital Saturday night, gets call Monday night he is not going to make it, now it's Friday and he had made a complete turn around thank God. So I'm eating when I get a chance. X

I hope he's going to be okay Sookie. Remember to take care of yourself x

I'm in shock. I've lost 4lb!!! No idea how, it's the biggest loss I've had in ages. So 4st off!!!! Woohoo! :D :party0038: :D
Good luck everyone x

Incredible loss! Amazing :D

I just scraped by...but I did it...I lost 3lbs this week giving me my 2.5st award and I'm into the new stone bracket first time in 3 years my weight has started with a 1...cannot tell you how happy I am to be a teen. I don't have anything to aim for next week as my next half stone is 6lbs off so I am just guna aim for my usual 2lbs next week...so happy...good day today. WOOHOO!!

Fab fab fab result! Congratulations on your 2.5st award too. You're doing amazing - a real inspiration! :) I'm sure you will get that 2lb loss next week.

3lb loss, happy with that after my STS last week. well done you guys on your losses feels great for the weekend doesn't it :)

That's a great loss - you must be made up after your STS last week. It just goes to show that if we stick with the plan it pays off.

Amazing losses..

I lost 3lb this week. I have had the most shitty week ever. Dad got taken into hospital Saturday night, gets call Monday night he is not going to make it, now it's Friday and he had made a complete turn around thank God. So I'm eating when I get a chance. X

Oh my gosh - it sounds like you've had a roller coaster of a week. Glad to hear that your Dad has made a complete turn around. Look after yourself and take care x

Oh team, I feel so at the end of my tether....

I restarted the plan again 2 weeks ago, I lost half a pound last week and I've gained 2lbs this week. I've been following EE 100% and having 5-10 syns per day. I've been really strict in recording my food diary too. I've started a new job, so have been really busy but I've been really organised and planned my meals ahead. I feel so disheartened and bloated at the moment, I've not been sleeping too well either so I don't know it that is a factor... I just can't work out where I am going wrong. Maybe EE isn't for me and I should try a different plan?

Sorry for my little moan. I had to get it out of my system!

Some absolutely fantastic losses today and some impressive milestones have been hit too which is fantastic!

Good luck for the week ahead :D xx

I restarted the plan again 2 weeks ago, I lost half a pound last week and I've gained 2lbs this week. I've been following EE 100% and having 5-10 syns per day. I've been really strict in recording my food diary too. I've started a new job, so have been really busy but I've been really organised and planned my meals ahead. I feel so disheartened and bloated at the moment, I've not been sleeping too well either so I don't know it that is a factor... I just can't work out where I am going wrong. Maybe EE isn't for me and I should try a different plan?

Some absolutely fantastic losses today and some impressive milestones have been hit too which is fantastic!

Don't be sorry for saying what you're feeling. That's what we're here for, to listen and support you. I have to wonder if the lack of sleep and the inevitable stress that comes with a new job is the reason EE hasn't worked. It could be that once things settle down you'll get a big loss. I think that's what's happened to me. Last week I lost 1lb. The previous 4 wks were sts. We go on holiday tomorrow and I've been stressed about flights being changed and them not telling me. Now boom 4lb off for no reason I can think of. I think change and stress do terrible things to our bodies. Keep the faith SW works and you will see the loss you deserve soon xx

Aw hun, that's rotten when you know you've been on plan, such a kick in the teeth. Have you been drinking plenty? Lots of superfree? Er, bit delicate but is your digestive system working as it should? lol. Also I think being stressed can play havoc with losing weight, so the new job may have had an effect if you were worrying about it. Hopefully once things ease and as long as you stay on plan, you'll get a big loss and we can all applaud along with you at the scales dropping. Keep at it hun, it will work :)

Don't be sorry for saying what you're feeling. That's what we're here for, to listen and support you. I have to wonder if the lack of sleep and the inevitable stress that comes with a new job is the reason EE hasn't worked. It could be that once things settle down you'll get a big loss. I think that's what's happened to me. Last week I lost 1lb. The previous 4 wks were sts. We go on holiday tomorrow and I've been stressed about flights being changed and them not telling me. Now boom 4lb off for no reason I can think of. I think change and stress do terrible things to our bodies. Keep the faith SW works and you will see the loss you deserve soon xx

Thank you for this reply - it has really helped knowing that these things happen and that our bodies will kick in when things settle. Your4lb loss was amazing, but so is your perseverance after numerous STS! I'm going to hang on in and stick with it. It's the only thing that I've ever found works for me.

Thank you for the encouraging words xx

Aw hun, that's rotten when you know you've been on plan, such a kick in the teeth. Have you been drinking plenty? Lots of superfree? Er, bit delicate but is your digestive system working as it should? lol. Also I think being stressed can play havoc with losing weight, so the new job may have had an effect if you were worrying about it. Hopefully once things ease and as long as you stay on plan, you'll get a big loss and we can all applaud along with you at the scales dropping. Keep at it hun, it will work :)

Thanks Cloudy. I've been drinking lots of water in work and lots of superfree - my main concern is that I may be eating too much fruit especially as snacks. I've eaten more 'processed' foods compared to usual too (i.e granola, a few mugshots, bread, muller lights, cereal bars) so it may be that. I've had more potatoes and pasta too. Maybe I should look at the red plan and see if that would be more suitable. I'm definitely bloated and not as erm regular, which I have put down to being in a new routine with the new job and 2 very busy weekends. I'm actually really looking forward to sitting down tomorrow morning and planning my meals for the week ahead.

Fingers crossed I will be reporting back with a loss on Friday. Either way, at least I am eating healthy and nutritious food and looking after myself even if the scales aren't moving in the right direction right now. Hopefully few more early nights and being more settled into my routine and my body will follow suit when it's ready. xx

I really appreciate the support from the minis Friday team - you are wonderful :D xx

It's so frustrating when you know you've been on plan and you don't see the results on the scales, but after doing this diet since May I have had weeks like this and felt disheartened but always find it evens itself out eventually, you will hopefully have a good loss either next week or the week after. Just stick too it and you'll see results. It is so hard though when you the scales don't move the way you want, just focus on how you feel when you eat healthy as opposed to eating rubbish. We will all get there in the end xx

Just got back from 11 days in Majorca and whilst I knew the scales weren't going to be kind to me,I didn't think they would be so damned evil!!! As I said a bit back,this holiday was my last blow out,following a wobbly few weeks whilst I was covering at a different job. Hated the job at first but loved it at the end!!! Not back in work til Friday and not even sure where I'll be working then... Anyway,this gives me time to prepare, plan, and shop ready to get back on it. Hoping for a loss next Friday,see you all then :) x

Just got back from 11 days in Majorca and whilst I knew the scales weren't going to be kind to me,I didn't think they would be so damned evil!!! As I said a bit back,this holiday was my last blow out,following a wobbly few weeks whilst I was covering at a different job. Hated the job at first but loved it at the end!!! Not back in work til Friday and not even sure where I'll be working then... Anyway,this gives me time to prepare, plan, and shop ready to get back on it. Hoping for a loss next Friday,see you all then :) x

Glad the job turned out to be better after all. Plan, Plan, Plan and you'll have a good loss to share with us by Friday, I'm sure. x

Glad the job turned out to be better after all. Plan, Plan, Plan and you'll have a good loss to share with us by Friday, I'm sure. x

Thanks cloudy6, my daughter wants to follow it along with me so it should be easier. Her boyfriend proposed to her whilst we were away and although it will be a long engagement they both want to get healthy and lose some weight :)

Amazing losses..

Congratulations on your loss sookie. Sorry to hear about your Dad but happy for you that's he's better.

Bless you it's so frustrating when you know you're doing things right and the scales aren't reflecting that you've just got to hope that eventually your body catches up and realises you are being good and you get that big loss to kick start it all.

Just got back from 11 days in Majorca and whilst I knew the scales weren't going to be kind to me,I didn't think they would be so damned evil!!! As I said a bit back,this holiday was my last blow out,following a wobbly few weeks whilst I was covering at a different job. Hated the job at first but loved it at the end!!! Not back in work til Friday and not even sure where I'll be working then... Anyway,this gives me time to prepare, plan, and shop ready to get back on it. Hoping for a loss next Friday,see you all then :) xmy daughter wants to follow it along with me so it should be easier. Her boyfriend proposed to her whilst we were away and although it will be a long engagement they both want to get healthy and lose some weight :)

Wow congratulations to your daughter and hopefully with her joining it will make things easier for you having that added support. Hope the holiday was enjoyable.

Yes, added incentive for you both. Congrats to her :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thankyou and thanks Darcy's Mummy :) It was really sweet,she has a charm bracelet so he went to a local jewellers in the nearby port and bought her a loveheart charm with 'marry me' engraved on it :-D xx

Thankyou and thanks Darcy's Mummy :) It was really sweet,she has a charm bracelet so he went to a local jewellers in the nearby port and bought her a loveheart charm with 'marry me' engraved on it :-D xx

Aww mine was

hubby - 'if we have a son I want him to have my surname'
me - 'well I'm not having a different surname to my kids'
hubby - better get married then hadn't we'

lol...the romance was dead before the wedding...should have been a sign for me to say no lol

So happy for her she got her perfect proposal...

Haha,men :) He showed me and her dad it first and asked if we were happy for him to give it to her. I cried like a right t*t lol!!!

Aww bless ya I probably would too no matter their age they're still your babies...as my mum says and her babies are 36 and *in hush tones* almost 30 lol

Back