Friday weighers

Will go through all the posts later.. But so happy as dad doing well and it's my birthday.. X
That's brilliant news! Happy birthday as well, bet that's the best present you could have wished for.

Happy Birthday and glad your dads doing well. Enjoy your day :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

All going so well with my dad.. Now all I need is a kick up the butt to get back on plan... So have decided to forget this week and start back up on Monday.. You guys are so amazing for the wishes and other stuff.. So a big big big thank you XX

Can't weigh in until tomorrow because my mum's working away and has the scales. Good luck everyone, will check in tomorrow with my results.

3.5lbs off this week.

0.5lb off my 40lb loss.
2.5lbs off 3st award
and need 3lbs to complete my 2lb challenge...

would love 2.5-3lbs next week of course but when it happens it happens...

I may be weighing in a day early as it's my birthday next Thursday and we're going out for a meal and I don't fancy getting weighed the morning after the night before if you get me so this may be a shorter week for me...but I'm currently unwell so the meal may not even happen...watch this space...

Friday

really disappointed this morning as the scales say stayed the same 12.7. This means I have failed my 6lb pledge for this month and I have STS twice this month. I know you guys will say it's better to STS than gain but and its a very big but I would agree with you if I had cheated even in the slightest, If I'd had a binge at some point and then tried to drag it back for WI, or if I was only a few lb's off target but I haven't and I'm not. From day one to now I haven't wavered, even going out to a wedding or away for the weekends I have remained on plan and lost weight....I know SW works but this is the time that I start to lose faith and I know the advise will be stick with it, keep going but it is disheartening.

I'm not really sure what I can do different -
I rarely drink so when I do it's syned,
junk food has not passed my lips,
sweets, cake, biscuits, crisps, etc also not been eaten.
I have my 1/3 salad or veg with every meal, (lunch and dinner)
I eat fruit in between for snacks,
I only eat bread at the weekends for breakfast,
I don't eat oil or butter on anything,
I cook from scratch and syn anything like ketchup or lightest mayo and gravy.
I cut all fat off meat and eat fish 2 or 3 times a week.
My milk is skimmed except when I go to my mums as they have to have full fat but I only have a dash in my coffee.

Any ideas guys...the only thing I could possibly do is drink more water/fluids

I will be sticking to plan as to be honest I enjoy doing it, it's just that I still have between 1.5 stone and 2.5 stone to go deciding on how I feel.

3.5lbs off this week.

0.5lb off my 40lb loss.
2.5lbs off 3st award

I may be weighing in a day early as it's my birthday next Thursday and we're going out for a meal and I don't fancy getting weighed the morning after the night before if you get me so this may be a shorter week for me...but I'm currently unwell so the meal may not even happen...watch this space...

Well done again Jo, you really are ripping down those scales. Good idea about weighing in the day before, I'm sure that should be fine, hope you are well enough to go! x

Lost 2.5lbs this week so really happy with that. Getting near to those 9's! Think it might be a struggle to get there for my birthday but I can only do what I'm doing.

3.5lbs off this week.

0.5lb off my 40lb loss.
2.5lbs off 3st award

Fabulous loss! You're doing so well hun. Hope you're feeling much better for your birthday xx

Sorry for posting a day late on here lovelies!

Finally... my scales moved in the right direction yesterday and I had a 2lb loss. It's taken my body 3 weeks to get a loss after my first week back on plan, hopefully they keep moving in the right direction. Here's to a fabulous week xx

Sorry for posting a day late on here lovelies!

Finally... my scales moved in the right direction yesterday and I had a 2lb loss. It's taken my body 3 weeks to get a loss after my first week back on plan, hopefully they keep moving in the right direction. Here's to a fabulous week xx

That's great Evolet. I'm hoping to say that too next week! Hope it carries on that way for you :)

Hi peeps. Starting back up in Monday after a week off... Food all been shopped for so no excuse, just have to get up that bit early to get it all sorted before going to the hospital. Never weighted myself this Friday, naughty I know ;-)..
Wishing everyone a great week xx

Brief diary of my life...a week ago my husband walked out on me with no explanation...due to this I haven't been sleeping, eating etc...I am weighing in a day early this week as today is my birthday...Yes the ******* walked out with no explanation a week before my 30th birthday...so I intend on getting very very very drunk today...so like I said early weigh in...lost 5.5lbs...got my 3st award...

Good luck to you all tomorrow.

Brief diary of my life...a week ago my husband walked out on me with no explanation...due to this I haven't been sleeping, eating etc...I am weighing in a day early this week as today is my birthday...Yes the ******* walked out with no explanation a week before my 30th birthday...so I intend on getting very very very drunk today...so like I said early weigh in...lost 5.5lbs...got my 3st award...

Oh Jo, you poor thing. How on earth are you managing, with your little one too :(
I'm going to say Happy Birthday anyway hun, but wish we could do something to make it happier for you.
You've had a terrific loss this week but not for the right reasons obviously. I hope after today, well tomorrow, if you're hungover, you can at least part stay on plan as you need to eat healthily for yourself and your little girl.
Huge hugs, all I can say is come here and rant when you need to. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh Jo I'm so sorry to hear that! Don't really know what to say. What an awful time for you. Well done on the loss, although I know this is probably the least of your worries at the moment. Grief does strange things to people, it's not an excuse or a valid reason at all for what he's done but it might what's behind it. Xx

Back