Friday weighers

Morning Friday group. I'm pleased to say from my last weeks weigh in here, I'm down 3lbs! At last :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Jo, if you do happen to look in love, Happy Birthday. I hope you manage to celebrate today, you DO have good things to look forward to, your lovely little girl for sure and getting your weight down means long term you will be healthier and able to do lots more with her.
Hugs to you honey, and Happy 30th :) xxx

Well done that's really good! I'm weighing in tomorrow again this week because my mum's at a funeral today, I will be back to Friday weighing next week so I'm staying put in the Friday weighers thread.Had a bit of an off plan weekend so I'll be happy with a sts!
Good luck everyone, and as above if you happen to look in Jo hope your ok and haves managed to enjoy your birthday a bit x

Brief diary of my life...a week ago my husband walked out on me with no explanation...due to this I haven't been sleeping, eating etc...I am weighing in a day early this week as today is my birthday...Yes the ******* walked out with no explanation a week before my 30th birthday...so I intend on getting very very very drunk today...so like I said early weigh in...lost 5.5lbs...got my 3st award...

Good luck to you all tomorrow.

God Jo I am so sorry, what an ass he is...his loss honey...get yourself drunk with your girlfriends and hold your head up high....you'll get through it...love n hugs xxx

Lost 2lb getting me my 3 stone award this morning happier than last week obviously...:D

A STS this week for me, fully expected after a bit of an off plan weekend last week. Not going to happen this weekend so hoping for 1-2 lbs this week.
Well done on the losses ladies. Had a non- scale victory this week though, sorted my wardrobe out and found loads of old jeans that fit me, had just said to my husband I needed some new jeans as they were all too big! So not only am I down a dress size, I've saved myself money! x

Oh Jo I'm so sorry to hear that. I've just got back & only just catching up with everything. I hope you're ok and that you had many, many birthday drinks with your friend. If you want to talk you know we're all here for you xx

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to thank you all for your kindness during this difficult time I'm going through. I'm not going to sit at the keyboard and lie to you all that I'm ok because I'm not. I still have money worries and I'm scared by this time next month me and Darcy will be homeless. My hubby I'm sure I've mentioned is a recovering alcoholic and he's fallen well and truly off the wagon and he's being very abusive verbally and emotionally...I've got police involved, solicitors involved, womens aid, social services etc...and I think that someone has it in for me because since he's left my doors broke, my air vent fell off the wall, my dogs chewed my skirting board and stairs carpet, my shelf fell off the wall taking half the wall with it, my cat turned up with 2 puncture wounds in his chest cost me £100 at vets, got a free neutering voucher for my dog took her to have that done they rang to inform me she had an infection so I'm paying for antibiotics for her...my hubby loaned our dog crate out to his mate week before he walked out and because he's being an arse he won't get it me back so I've had to go and buy a new dog crate...2nd hand...bless the woman though it was brand new she put it up and her dog wouldn't stop barking at it so she put it away and she only charged me £50 should have been £110. So things could be better but I'm just going day by day thinking it can only make me stronger. I haven't been very good with SW this week...I got my appetite back but until 2 days ago I couldn't be bothered to cook for myself so I took the easy option...but I'm back on it now but damage limitation was well out the window for this week so I'm going to take the hit and just start a fresh in the morning and hope the gain is gone very soon. I will be damned if I let that man be my undoing...I want to hit target and make him regret ever leaving me...not that I want him back after 2 weeks apart I'm quite content now...just wish things would move a little faster so I could go to court. Anyway that's me up to date...hope you're all doing well...and again many thanks for your support and kindness.

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to thank you all for your kindness during this difficult time I'm going through. I'm not going to sit at the keyboard and lie to you all that I'm ok because I'm not. I still have money worries and I'm scared by this time next month me and Darcy will be homeless. My hubby I'm sure I've mentioned is a recovering alcoholic and he's fallen well and truly off the wagon and he's being very abusive verbally and emotionally...I've got police involved, solicitors involved, womens aid, social services etc...and I think that someone has it in for me because since he's left my doors broke, my air vent fell off the wall, my dogs chewed my skirting board and stairs carpet, my shelf fell off the wall taking half the wall with it, my cat turned up with 2 puncture wounds in his chest cost me £100 at vets, got a free neutering voucher for my dog took her to have that done they rang to inform me she had an infection so I'm paying for antibiotics for her...my hubby loaned our dog crate out to his mate week before he walked out and because he's being an arse he won't get it me back so I've had to go and buy a new dog crate...2nd hand...bless the woman though it was brand new she put it up and her dog wouldn't stop barking at it so she put it away and she only charged me £50 should have been £110. So things could be better but I'm just going day by day thinking it can only make me stronger. I haven't been very good with SW this week...I got my appetite back but until 2 days ago I couldn't be bothered to cook for myself so I took the easy option...but I'm back on it now but damage limitation was well out the window for this week so I'm going to take the hit and just start a fresh in the morning and hope the gain is gone very soon. I will be damned if I let that man be my undoing...I want to hit target and make him regret ever leaving me...not that I want him back after 2 weeks apart I'm quite content now...just wish things would move a little faster so I could go to court. Anyway that's me up to date...hope you're all doing well...and again many thanks for your support and kindness.

Oh dear Jo - it never rains but it pours - life just seems to kick you when you're down sometimes doesn't it. We are all still here for you, don't worry too much about SW at the moment, but do come to Mins for a chat whenever you need it *hugs*

Hi Jo. I'm so sorry you're having such a horrible time. I hope you know that if you ever need someone to talk to & just let loose we are here for you. I totally agree with Mandy, don't worry too much about SW at the moment. Take care of yourself & your daughter, be kind to yourself, that's far more important. When things are sorted & settled down then you can get back on plan & I bet you will be ready to kick a**. xx

Good luck for tomorrows weigh in everyone :cross:

Oh Jo hunni, life is so hard sometimes and you're definitely getting way more of the bad things than is fair at all. Underneath it, you seem strong and will fight for yourself and your daughter. Try and eat well, for your health more than weight loss as that will help you deal with things.
Totally agree with the other ladies about venting if you need to, but stay in touch and when the time is right, SW plan can be ready and waiting to help you kick those lbs. hugs hun xx

2lbs off for me this week.

Jo - I don't know you and have just skimmed through your posts on here. You are accessing all the right support and you should be very proud of the way you're dealing with this.

Just 0.5lb off for me today but every little help :)
Good luck any other Friday weighers, even those that maybe lurk and don't post! Join in!

Congratulations on your loss as you said every little helps

Back