Friday weighers

Aw, sweetie, I'd not have thought there was much worse. If you need to rant, do so, here or pm any of us. We're generally good listeners even if we can't do much to make a difference. Sometimes just getting it off your chest helps.
((((Jo)))) seems a bit pathetic but sending love and hugs your way hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've been on the scales about half a dozen times this morning and each time the readings been different. I've lost 1lb, then 2lb then 1/2lb...so I'm going to settle for 1lb this week I may have lost less I may have lost more but I've decided I've lost 1lb...which I'm satisfied with and expected as I got away with murder last week. I WILL be on plan 100% this week because I'm 3lb off my 3.5st award and 3.5lb off my new stone bracket...I want my 4st for Xmas so determined now to get 3.5st and new stone bracket within the next 2 weeks.

Well that's a really good positive for this week. Dithery scales are a pain :(
I'd go for same as you though. Are they on a hard surface? The only time mine waver is if they're on carpet.
Considering your current situation, a loss is excellent hunni, shows you have determination! Stick with it, I'd love to see that award for you by Christmas! Xx

Hi all! Well done Jo on a lb! I'm still here cloudy. Well done on 0.5lbs. I've been feeling a bit poorly this week and had star week which doesn't help. So wasn't expecting much but lost 1lb so I'm more than happy with that (especially after having two toasted tea cakes with butter for tea last night, just what I fancied!) good luck everyone who's left to weigh x

Hi all! Well done Jo on a lb! I'm still here cloudy. Well done on 0.5lbs. I've been feeling a bit poorly this week and had star week which doesn't help. So wasn't expecting much but lost 1lb so I'm more than happy with that (especially after having two toasted tea cakes with butter for tea last night, just what I fancied!) good luck everyone who's left to weigh x

Well done Polly! Star week loser... that's what I like to hear :). I love to read about all our losses, even more so when my are on a go slow! lol
Mmm toasted teacakes.... good job there are none in the freezer or you may have just sent me on a mission! :p

0.5lb off for me :eek:

Look twinny! Even our losses are the same now lol, this is getting spooky!
I know our support for one another is fab but you don't have to copy my measly loss hunni, you can outdo me and have a big loss you know :rolleyes:
Hehe, onwards for us... another week, another build up to totm for me but I ain't gonna be defeated, no sir-eeee. One of these days I'm going to be a bigger loser again :)

Have a good Friday hun and an even better weekend. xx

Look twinny! Even our losses are the same now lol, this is getting spooky!
I know our support for one another is fab but you don't have to copy my measly loss hunni, you can outdo me and have a big loss you know :rolleyes:
Hehe, onwards for us... another week, another build up to totm for me but I ain't gonna be defeated, no sir-eeee. One of these days I'm going to be a bigger loser again :)

Have a good Friday hun and an even better weekend. xx

Haha! I'm only going to copy you when you start having big losses from now on :D I hope you have a lovely weekend hun xx

3.5lbs off for me this week. :eek: :D

Oh so you stole all the losses did you? hehe, only kidding hun, that's brilliant. Oops sorry, got delayed and realised this was still unsent. Well done Sally, wish I could lose that as it would have me almost down to my next stone bracket! x

Morning guys, another 1lb off this morning, slow now but at least it's right direction :)

How did everyone's weekend go. I had a lovely weekend but very bad in slimming world terms! Went for a spa break with my mum, sister in law and mother in law as a pre birthday pamper treat. Included was lunch and dinner plus we drank a bit too much fizz and brought goodies for the apartment we were staying in, so a very bad Saturday! Topped it off with a roast dinner and a couple of glasses of red wine last night. Naughty me! Definitely damage limitation this week, totally expect a gain on Friday but just going to try my best until then. I have a big meal planned for Saturday for my 30th birthday so I know I will have another off plan weekend but after that I will hopefully a few good weeks before Christmas. Might try do a bit of extra walking this week! x

Your weekend might have been a little naughty but what the heck, it was a special weekend and life is too short not to celebrate sometimes. Cut back a little now, ready for the next part :) xx

Your weekend might have been a little naughty but what the heck, it was a special weekend and life is too short not to celebrate sometimes. Cut back a little now, ready for the next part :) xx

I totally agree. This is the first time I've dieted and not been in a rush to get to the finish line. I think that's because with slimming world I know it's a lifestyle and I have made these changes for life, so when I have a weekend off I don't beat myself up over it, just continue on. How is everyone feeling about tomorrow. I'm hoping by being really good all week I will hopefully have a sts tomorrow but quite prepared for a gain. Good luck everyone x

Good luck everyone for tomorrow x :)

I totally agree. This is the first time I've dieted and not been in a rush to get to the finish line. I think that's because with slimming world I know it's a lifestyle and I have made these changes for life, so when I have a weekend off I don't beat myself up over it, just continue on. How is everyone feeling about tomorrow. I'm hoping by being really good all week I will hopefully have a sts tomorrow but quite prepared for a gain. Good luck everyone x

That's a very good attitude... it made me stop and think. I like what you say about it being a change for life, it does make you realise there's no point in rushing. In some ways I think I'll be fine *until* I get to target, so actually, the longer it takes 'almost' the better lol. Maintaining terrifies me as I'm so scared I'll fail yet again and pile it all back on :confused:

As for tomorrow... I'm dreading it personally. I had a really bad day yesterday, ate everything in sight and felt quite ill last night. Have managed to be 100% on plan today but still have the totm bloat and so am looking at a gain, for sure.

Hope everyone else is feeling happier about their week and good luck for tomorrow xx

Well weighed in, 0.2lb loss! Classing is as a sts as too small to actually count as a loss but I'm happy with that after my naughty weekend. Hope everyone else gets good results x

Back