Friday weighers

Well done both, hope Jo is ok and will pop in later. Hunni, we miss you, let us know you're ok, even if you've not weighed in.
Scales up 1lb for me today but was expecting more, so I'm good xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done both, hope Jo is ok and will pop in later. Hunni, we miss you, let us know you're ok, even if you've not weighed in.

Morning twinny - sorry you are still a bit bloated, but that 1lb will be off in no time, my TOTM never arrived and it's been 70 days since my last one! 'Curiouser and curiouser said Alice' :eek:

Well weighed in, 0.2lb loss! Classing is as a sts as too small to actually count as a loss but I'm happy with that after my naughty weekend. Hope everyone else gets good results x

Congrats on your STS.

Hehe - another 0.5lb off - talk about slowly but surely :rolleyes: I haven't been well this week though and haven't eaten off plan, but haven't had enough fruit and veg, here's hoping next week shows a better loss or October will be a bit pathetic :D

Congrats on your loss

Sorry about your gain but that and more will be off soon I'm sure. Thanks for the concern btw I am fine...just having some good days and bad days atm but mostly good now so things are improving.

I did it!! Woohoo!! 3.5lbs off this week which means 3.5st award and new stone bracket...after a few rough weeks this is what I needed, I needed a SW boost and now I'm more determined than ever to reach my Christmas goal of 4st. I also gained my Gold Body Magic Award yesterday

I did it!! Woohoo!! 3.5lbs off this week which means 3.5st award and new stone bracket...after a few rough weeks this is what I needed, I needed a SW boost and now I'm more determined than ever to reach my Christmas goal of 4st. I also gained my Gold Body Magic Award yesterday

So pleased for you Jo. You've done SO well this week. It's a real boost to get the awards and go down a stone bracket too, isn't it. Xx

Well done Jo you've really done fab with your body magic. I'm sure you'll get your 4st by Xmas x

STS for me this week. I can't seem to get out of holiday mode & the glasses of wine when I get home :rolleyes:

Someone on here please give me a kick in the backside. I'm struggling to get back on track. Not been on plan for the last 6 weeks. Have had my dad in hospital so I have been working then going to the hospital so everything has just been pushed to the side. But now he is back home and I find myself making excuses not to restart again. I've been shopping got all the good healthy stuff in but I'm craving junk... :-(

No kick up the bum from me. It sounds like you've had a stressful time and of course your food has had to take a back seat to that.

Can you try now refocusing on the reasons you want to lose weight and stay on plan? I always feel much better when on plan, not just physically but also mentally.

If that doesn't help them how about trying to slake the junk thirst by making some SW friendly versions. Or treat yourself to some really nice bits that you wouldn't ordinarily get - like a really good steak or some exotic fruits.

Or you could decide to have a of completely new recipes, a red week or a green week maybe if you tend to stick to EE

I think just getting one good day under your belt is the trick. I find once I know I've done it for one day I can do it again. I have seriously over indulged this weekend! Went out for my birthday meal sat and yesterday was my actual birthday, had a 3 course meal for lunch (with wine) followed by a Chinese for tea plus more wine! But I can honestly say I can't wait to be back on track today, I felt so awful last night! Was the big 30 so I needed a blow out. Felt fab on Saturday night though, so glad I started dieting in May, put some pics in Facebook and got loads of lovely comments. xx my avatar pic is me ready to go out sat.

Thanks a million for your kindness and ideas. Have decided to take a bit of time and just start eating 3 meals a day, making sure all the food is healthy. Brought a soup maker today so no excuse for the extra boost of vegetables in a soup. So no alcohol until Friday night, which I must have drank every night after the hospital, just to chill out. And no scales for me for at least 2/3 weeks. Planning on getting back out on my bike which I love doing, but had to stop for obvious reason, and we all know healthy eating and exercise makes us feel loads better.

Once again a big big thank you <3

Will let you all know how it's going but feeling more positive today. X

Hello everyone! I'm joining the Friday weighers! Hope everyone's doing ok? Sam x

Welcome sam x

I'm now away for the weekend, but on a good note, next week is nice and quiet for me so I can at long last get out on my bike,I use to go out every other day and do about 11 miles and I really missed it. And when I bike I eat healthy so roll on Monday..

Hope the scales are kind to you all on Friday xx

I have decided to have a holiday this week, so no weigh in tomorrow. Things are very stressful at the moment and I just need to focus on work and the changes that are happening there and not worry about the scales for a while. Hopefully I should know what is happening by next week and I'll be able to focus on my weight loss better. Good luck to all those weighing in tomorrow xx

4lbs off this week due to illness. 2.5lb off my 4st award.

Back