Friday weighers

Moring guys,

just had a shock moment on the scales....I've had my son's 21st birthday meal last Saturday, then a take away with son on the Monday for his actual birthday and so was expecting a maintain or small gain.

Got on scales this morning and for a second thought I'd put on 11lb as the scales read 11.13 I didn't acknowledge the 11.....I was in the 12's so flippin happy lost 3lb's totally made up...

couple of targets hit then this morning

1. got into the 11's
2. got my 7lb pledge for the month
3. got my personal goal of 12 stone for the month.

Hope everyone else is having a fantastic Friday xxx

I have decided to have a holiday this week, so no weigh in tomorrow. Things are very stressful at the moment and I just need to focus on work and the changes that are happening there and not worry about the scales for a while. Hopefully I should know what is happening by next week and I'll be able to focus on my weight loss better. Good luck to all those weighing in tomorrow xx

Thanks Mandy, you are doing the right thing for you this week. Hope things get sorted for work, it's horrible not knowing xx

4lbs off this week due to illness. 2.5lb off my 4st award.

Not liking the illness part hun but liking the 4lbs off and getting so close your 4st award xxx

2.5 lbs off for me this week!

Well done Sally, you're doing brilliantly!

Moring guys,

just had a shock moment on the scales....I've had my son's 21st birthday meal last Saturday, then a take away with son on the Monday for his actual birthday and so was expecting a maintain or small gain.

Got on scales this morning and for a second thought I'd put on 11lb as the scales read 11.13 I didn't acknowledge the 11.....I was in the 12's so flippin happy lost 3lb's totally made up...

couple of targets hit then this morning

1. got into the 11's
2. got my 7lb pledge for the month
3. got my personal goal of 12 stone for the month.

Hope everyone else is having a fantastic Friday xxx

Gosh, lovely surprise, well done Denise! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ah well 1lb on for me. I've got to get my head back in the game but I'm struggling. I need to sort my food out instead of thinking that going to gym 5 or 6 days a week is enough

Does anyone have a platinum body magic certificate they could scan or take a pic of and send to me? I have all certificates up to gold and all weight ones up to 12st as I don't attend group I like to print them off myself as online members don't get certificates and I hope to have my platinum body magic just before Xmas and would like to award to go with. Thanks

Some really good losses this weeks ladies! After my birthday weekend and day I have had a pretty bad week! Me and my mum have decided to postpone weighing in until the 14th nov, so 2 weeks off. I know I've gained but if I see it on the scales it will really dishearten me, so now I'm just determined to have a loss by a week on Friday instead! Really focused today as after having a few days off plan I was starting to worry about getting back on the wagon. I want to make sure I don't start letting it slip. Off to the shops shortly to stock up on loads of healthy food so I have no excuses x

1lb loss for me!

Not been 100% with it being my first week back on it and have been out for a meal so happy with that :)

Sam x

Well done in that 1lb. With a meal out that's good. Keep at it this week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Head is in the right place.. So I'm going for it this week... Dinner already cooking in the slow cooker.. Now off to prepare the veg and my first attempt at sweet potato fries .... X

Hi everyone. It's been very quiet on here lately. How is everyone feeling about weigh in tomorrow? I've been having a few sneaky looks & fingers crossed I'll be happy in the morning. 6 more weigh ins before Xmas after tomorrow. Anyone got any Xmas goals?
Good luck tomorrow x

Omg 4lb!!! :D
I'd hoped to get back to my pre holiday weight & I've gone a lb under! So happy. In the bottom have the 13's too! :party0011::bunnydance::party0011::bunnydance::party0011:
Good luck everyone, hope you all have fab loses too xx

Omg 4lb!!! :D
I'd hoped to get back to my pre holiday weight & I've gone a lb under! So happy. In the bottom have the 13's too! :party0011::bunnydance::party0011::bunnydance::party0011:
Good luck everyone, hope you all have fab loses too xx

Congrats on your loss that's fab

1.5lb gain for me and I am so happy with that because it could and should be soooo much worse. Back on it as of this morning. I have been really ill for about 6 weeks and this week has been the first week I've had an appetite hense the gain but I did a smart shop first time in a month yesterday so hoping this will be me back 100% I have to go to the docs to rule out a few more things but hopefully I'm over the worst of it.

Morning all! I STS today and I'm happy with that, lots of stress at work at the moment and although I've been on plan my fruit and veg has been largely missing. As far as Christmas goals go I would love to get out of the 13's, but I would be happy with getting my 2.5 stone award, we'll see how things go at work, perhaps I'll be able to concentrate on SW a bit more than recently. Jo, lovely to see you back and I'm glad you are starting to feel better :bighug:

stayed the same again....

stick to plan 100% = stayed the same weight

have a couple of cheat meals off plan = big loss

Hmmmmm.....whats that all about???

1.5lb gain for me and I am so happy with that because it could and should be soooo much worse. Back on it as of this morning. I have been really ill for about 6 weeks and this week has been the first week I've had an appetite hense the gain but I did a smart shop first time in a month yesterday so hoping this will be me back 100% I have to go to the docs to rule out a few more things but hopefully I'm over the worst of it.

Hi Jo, really pleased you're feeling on the mend. Hopefully the Dr will be able to give you the all clear ☺
You'll have that gain off in no time and a few extra lbs to go with it. Lovely to have you back x

Back