Friday weighers

Hey guys, 1lb off....3 and half stones gone :D

Gained 1lb this morning, I'm gaining quite steadily though so I'm happy with that :) x

1.5lb gain! Not surprised at all after 2 week break from weighing in. No more breaks for me. I have eaten a lot of rubbish though so it could have been worse.

Congratulations on all losses and maintains and chin up to all gains.

Sorry I have been AWOL but I am struggling atm...SW update...I have been so bad for 3 weeks...and every Friday morning I keep saying that's it back on track. I don't know what's wrong with me...I think with combination of my personal problems and a stomach bug I had for 6 weeks that I just stopped caring. I don't know what to do to give myself that well needed kick up the jacksy. I still want to do SW I still want my 4.5st for Christmas but I just can't get my head in the game. So I have done damage limitation for this week but totally expecting a gain on Friday but I swear to you and to God and to Santa...lol...that I will be 100% back on plan from Friday morning and I am going to have a 100% week. I really need a good loss to kick start me...if that fails then group it is...lol

How are you all anyway??

Sorry I have been AWOL but I am struggling atm...SW update...I have been so bad for 3 weeks...and every Friday morning I keep saying that's it back on track. I don't know what's wrong with me...I think with combination of my personal problems and a stomach bug I had for 6 weeks that I just stopped caring. I don't know what to do to give myself that well needed kick up the jacksy. I still want to do SW I still want my 4.5st for Christmas but I just can't get my head in the game. So I have done damage limitation for this week but totally expecting a gain on Friday but I swear to you and to God and to Santa...lol...that I will be 100% back on plan from Friday morning and I am going to have a 100% week. I really need a good loss to kick start me...if that fails then group it is...lol

How are you all anyway??

Nice to see you back Jo - life has really been giving you a hard time recently hasn't it? I hope you get your mojo back soon and I'm sure you will be 100% back on plan very soon xx

Jo, sorry to hear that things haven't been going so well but after tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be back on it as you were doing so well before. x

Good luck to all of us tomorrow, really hoping that the scales are kind tomorrow morning. See you all soon xx

1416565805809.jpg

Excuse the toes lol

I wanted to be honest with you all hense the picture. I dont do 1/4lbs so rounding that down to 19st 3.5lbs but in the last 3 weeks I've had an 8lb gain. I have no idea why I went off plan so I can't explain myself I wish I could. I just want to start a fresh and hopefully shift my gain and maybe a little more. I have 10.5lbs to go to get 4st which was my Christmas target so hopefully I'll manage that or be a little closer to it at least. Couldn't tell you my gain this week so just going to do a collective gain for the whole 3 weeks. Good luck to everyone who has still to weigh in.

I'm happy dancing!! 2.5lbs off, hooray! That gets me my four stone award and at long last, into the 11stone bracket :):)

Good Luck Friday groupers :) x

Congratulations hun very proud of you x

I'm happy dancing!! 2.5lbs off, hooray! That gets me my four stone award and at long last, into the 11stone bracket :):)

That's fantastic! Well done :happy096:

Well done cloudy

Jo - you can do this. Just take it one 100%er day at a time. Once you've got a couple of days under your belt you'll get back into the swing.

No WI for me today. I've been in hospital with my DS since Tuesday night and have been living on sandwiches, biscuits, sweets and crisps since Wednesday. Hoping to get out of here today and have a healthy HOT meal.

Good luck to all the weighers in today.

Hi Jo I'm sure you'll get a good number next week. You've come so far already & I know that you can keep going and achieve all your goals x :bighug:

Sally I hope you get out today. Look after yourself & don't stress about getting back on plan straight away x

Hey there Friday gang...

a predictable weigh in this morning...stayed the same AGAIN.... Still 100% on plan, no junk but heck it's really really slow now. Mum says it's cos I don't have much to lose now and my body has adjusted to this new weight and the new foods I am eating and it's not that it's holding on to food as I still eat heaps but food is not ruling my life any more, I only eat at meal times and don't pick or binge, I even turned down a sample chocolate in Asda this morning 6 months ago that would never have happened lol.

I really want to get to target of 11 stone for the new year but at a rate of only 1lb every two weeks it's highly unlikely....I'm not unhappy about it as I recently bought a size 12 top and 14 jeans for a night out I was previously heading for a 22 bottom as 20 was beginning to get tight and size 18 top....I'm a typical pear shape with a belly and unfortunately that will never change but I'm learning how to dress my new figure whilst disguising my wobbles lol.

Anyway all I can really do is keep 100% on plan and eventually I'll get there.

Hoorah......Well done you, xxx

How are you all anyway??

Ooh now swearing to Santa, that's serious that is! You can't go back on it now, cos Santa knows and you'll be in serious doo-doo then!
Wish things would take an upward turn for you hun, you really deserve a break. Once you've been off plan for a while, its really hard to get back on it, no matter how much you start the weeks with good intentions, it doesn't take much to knock you back off plan, does it. You've had more reason than most of us to be thrown off track.

I'd say, for now, try and concentrate on one day at a time, in fact, one meal at a time. If you go a bit awry, don't give up, its just ONE meal out of 21 in a week, that isn't failing. What you need to try and stop happening is using a one meal mistake into a day of eating, then thinking oh well, that's this week blown, I'll start next week. Believe me, I've been there and can procastinate for England. Once you've got a few days under your belt it makes it a bit easier as you can say to yourself, well I'm not wasting that effort, I'll keep it up for the rest of the week.
I hope it works for you Jo, but if not, then why not sign up to a group.... you get tons of support and all the help and encouragement you need. You've done brilliantly in the past, look at all those awards!
Plan your meals, shop for what you need and have a great week. We're all hear if you need to vent, or just say how its going.
Five weeks till Christmas, you could potentially get well back on your SW journey in that time. :) xx

No WI for me today. I've been in hospital with my DS since Tuesday night and have been living on sandwiches, biscuits, sweets and crisps since Wednesday. Hoping to get out of here today and have a healthy HOT meal.

Good luck to all the weighers in today.

Thanks Sally. Gosh that's been hard for you, I hope your son is soon better. Did you get your hot meal, if you did I bet you really enjoyed it. We all say we want sweets and biscuits but actually we soon miss 'proper' food. x

Back