Friday weighers

Hey there Friday gang...

a predictable weigh in this morning...stayed the same AGAIN.... Still 100% on plan, no junk but heck it's really really slow now. Mum says it's cos I don't have much to lose now and my body has adjusted to this new weight and the new foods I am eating and it's not that it's holding on to food as I still eat heaps but food is not ruling my life any more, I only eat at meal times and don't pick or binge, I even turned down a sample chocolate in Asda this morning 6 months ago that would never have happened lol.

I really want to get to target of 11 stone for the new year but at a rate of only 1lb every two weeks it's highly unlikely....I'm not unhappy about it as I recently bought a size 12 top and 14 jeans for a night out I was previously heading for a 22 bottom as 20 was beginning to get tight and size 18 top....I'm a typical pear shape with a belly and unfortunately that will never change but I'm learning how to dress my new figure whilst disguising my wobbles lol.

Anyway all I can really do is keep 100% on plan and eventually I'll get there.

You've done SO well though so don't get despondent. Congrats on passing up on the free chocolate, that takes willpower as we're all masters (or mistresses) at saying its free, it doesnt' count lol.
I know what you mean about the slow losses though, I've moaned about them enough myself. They seem pathetic but they DO add up. Plus look at those sizes you're wearing, what a difference, you've certainly changed your figure even if sometimes it might not seem like enough is going when you weigh.
Slowly does it, I reckon in some ways I'm better off when I'm losing slowly, rather than getting to target, thinking I've 'done it' and then my weight creeping up again. Keep at it hun. xx

Really well done cloudy! Hope your son's ok Sally?
Lost 1lb this week so still 0.5lb up on my lowest weigh! Hoping to shift it next week, although I'm throwing a surprise baby shower tomorrow which involves afternoon tea, don't think I can do a slimming world friendly one of those so I'm planning to have my afternoon tea and be back on plan straight after. I will be in the 9's for Christmas!
My boss made a comment the other day, rather than say he'd noticed I'd lost weight, he said looks like your back to your fighting weight! Well that's one way of putting it. Ha! Actually just that one comment has spurred me on x

Really well done cloudy! Hope your son's ok Sally?
Lost 1lb this week so still 0.5lb up on my lowest weigh! Hoping to shift it next week, although I'm throwing a surprise baby shower tomorrow which involves afternoon tea, don't think I can do a slimming world friendly one of those so I'm planning to have my afternoon tea and be back on plan straight after. I will be in the 9's for Christmas!
My boss made a comment the other day, rather than say he'd noticed I'd lost weight, he said looks like your back to your fighting weight! Well that's one way of putting it. Ha! Actually just that one comment has spurred me on x

Well done on your 1lb Polly. Have a lovely time at the baby shower, they're great fun and enjoy your tea. Cheeky boss but if it's helped inspire you, then I'm sure you'll forgive him :)

1lb off for me this morning. Very slow but still going the right way :)

He's fine now thanks cloudy! My cat died this week just as a poopy cherry on the turd cake that was last week. I think stress has definitely affected my lack of losses for the last couple of weeks! (That's my story and I'm sticking to it ;))

Good morning Friday club! I gained a pound this week, not too bad as I haven't weighed in for two weeks and I've had an anniversary trip and a birthday in that time and lots of syns. I've well and truly back on plan since Monday and I intend to stay that way until the 19th when we have our work Christmas lunch, then it's all bets off!! :D

Good morning Friday club! I gained a pound this week, not too bad as I haven't weighed in for two weeks and I've had an anniversary trip and a birthday in that time and lots of syns. I've well and truly back on plan since Monday and I intend to stay that way until the 19th when we have our work Christmas lunch, then it's all bets off!! :D

Well done Mandy, as you say you've had lots of treats over the birthday/anniversary weeks so just a lb on is teeny really and will soon be gone and more. I've somehow lost 1lb, surprised but will prob be up next Friday with totm looming yet again, it comes round far too quickly but will at least be over before Christmas.
Have a good day hun and lovely weekend xx

Well done Mandy, as you say you've had lots of treats over the birthday/anniversary weeks so just a lb on is teeny really and will soon be gone and more. I've somehow lost 1lb, surprised but will prob be up next Friday with totm looming yet again, it comes round far too quickly but will at least be over before Christmas.
Have a good day hun and lovely weekend xx

Thanks sweetie - yes I'm pleased with that. I had a sneaky peek at the scales on Monday and I had gained 5 pounds, so actually I've lost 4 pounds :giggle:I hope you have a lovely weekend too xx

After a month off plan I'm happy to announce a 3.5lb loss this week. YAY ME!

My scales were up 2.5lbs eek but I know it's because of totm, just rotten timing. Hopefully will be gone by midweek and I can report a loss next Friday, the last before Christmas.

How did the rest of you do? it's quiet in here again x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

11st0 this morning, which is what I was last week. :(

You know what they say, a STS is better than a gain (I'd swap you for my scale reading this morning!) and stick with it and you'll hopefully show a loss next week. X

Yay, well done Mandy. Hope things aren't too bad for you hun. Xx

Thanks sweetie :) I'm ok thanks, just entering my last week at work - eeeek! It feels really weird - I've worked here eleven years and it's just like a second home. I'm going to miss some people here more than others but everything is changing anyway so it's best to look at it as a positive chance for a change and hope something brilliant turns up xx

Back