Friday weighers

1lb off for me, quite happy with that as I only started on Monday so it's not even been a full week - it's going in the right direction anyway! :)

Down 4lbs today :) really pleased as my january goal was to lose 8lbs so I'm half way there now!

Congratulations on your loss

1lb off for me, quite happy with that as I only started on Monday so it's not even been a full week - it's going in the right direction anyway! :)

Down 4lbs today :) really pleased as my january goal was to lose 8lbs so I'm half way there now!

Well done to both of you, nice to see some losses today.

Mine was just 0.5lb off, due to totm but that's a happy result for me.
Have a good weekend everyone :)

Sorry for late post I had to nip into work this morning and only just got around to sitting at my computer. So...weigh in.

I woke up got on the scales, got off the scales, got on the scales...this went on for about an hour and after an hour I decided the reading on the scales must be right so my official weigh in this week is...

9LBS OFF!!!!!!!!!

I was in such disbelief I had to keep checking this means I have lost over half my 17lb gain, I have reclaimed my 2.5st & 3st award and I have exceeded my January goal of 8.5lbs to reclaim my 3st award bk by my first SW anniversary on February 1st so yeah I'm pretty damn chuffed lol I had prepared myself for a maintain as I hadn't done body magic, drank enough water, drank any green tea and I slipped up with my healthy extras this week but apparently I did something right so YAY ME!! I am a little nervous that this big loss will mean a maintain or small loss next week but tbh how can I complain even if I do maintain next week. This also is the biggest loss I have ever had on SW including first week weigh ins.

Good day today...

Mine was just 0.5lb off, due to totm but that's a happy result for me.
Have a good weekend everyone :)

Congratulations on your loss a loss at totm is amazing.

Sorry for late post I had to nip into work this morning and only just got around to sitting at my computer. So...weigh in.

I woke up got on the scales, got off the scales, got on the scales...this went on for about an hour and after an hour I decided the reading on the scales must be right so my official weigh in this week is...

9LBS OFF!!!!!!!!!

I was in such disbelief I had to keep checking this means I have lost over half my 17lb gain, I have reclaimed my 2.5st & 3st award and I have exceeded my January goal of 8.5lbs to reclaim my 3st award bk by my first SW anniversary on February 1st so yeah I'm pretty damn chuffed lol I had prepared myself for a maintain as I hadn't done body magic, drank enough water, drank any green tea and I slipped up with my healthy extras this week but apparently I did something right so YAY ME!! I am a little nervous that this big loss will mean a maintain or small loss next week but tbh how can I complain even if I do maintain next week. This also is the biggest loss I have ever had on SW including first week weigh ins.

Good day today...

Read this on your diary, its brilliant and really made me smile hearing how excited you were x

Well done everyone, some fab losses, especially the 9lb! You have obviously worked very hard! I'm 5.5lb down this morning and am absolutely over the moon. This is my first week ever on slimming world, I'm so happy!! Xxx

Read this on your diary, its brilliant and really made me smile hearing how excited you were x

Thanks hun x

Well done everyone, some fab losses, especially the 9lb! You have obviously worked very hard! I'm 5.5lb down this morning and am absolutely over the moon. This is my first week ever on slimming world, I'm so happy!! Xxx

5lb off for me so entitled to keep my 4st badge :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:
Next I need another 2 off to get back to my lowest :D

5lb off for me so entitled to keep my 4st badge :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:
Next I need another 2 off to get back to my lowest :D

Well done on your loss xx

9LBS OFF!!!!!!!!!

Good day today...
Wow thats amazing huni and you totally deserve it x keep going :)

2lb loss for me today back to my pre christmas weight so I'm fine with that, need some losses over next couple of weeks to be in with a shot of my target for Feb.

well done to all who have lost this week and keep going to those who haven't xxx

2lb loss for me today back to my pre christmas weight so I'm fine with that, need some losses over next couple of weeks to be in with a shot of my target for Feb.

well done to all who have lost this week and keep going to those who haven't xxx

Congratulations on your loss xx

Well STS for me which I'm quite relieved about. I've had a horrible cold for 2 wks now, not sleeping because of the cough & drinking port and brandy to ease my chest at night. Purely medicinal of course lol Plus last night I was out for a curry with my friends, so all in all a good result for me I think
Good luck to everyone else today x

Well STS for me which I'm quite relieved about. I've had a horrible cold for 2 wks now, not sleeping because of the cough & drinking port and brandy to ease my chest at night. Purely medicinal of course lol Plus last night I was out for a curry with my friends, so all in all a good result for me I think
Good luck to everyone else today x

Well done with your STS. It's so hard when there are so many obstacles in the way isn't it! I'm down 0.5lb this morning, which I am disappointed about. I have really stuck to the plan so not sure where I've gone wrong. Did have a huge loss last week of 5.5lb so it might be just compensating. WHo knows! Roll on next week anyway! X

Sts for me so happy with that cos after an emotionally challenging week and not being 100% on plan I thought I might have undone last weeks loss so I am really happy with a sts its like last week never happened and I can start over as of right now.

Hiya all... Been reading on this forum for a while now and decided that I should just go ahead and join!

I weigh in on a Friday...today was 2lb loss for me seeing me get my 2 1/2 stone award so pleased with that!
:553:

Back